Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (55086 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Nigerians Refuse To Share A Coke With Buhari (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Breeze5000: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is very safe to assume that nobody expected the upcoming Nigerian elections to be this Heated and closely contested, and with it also comes so many unexpected things...People fighting and insulting each others because of politicians. Normally the average Nigerian usually collects whatever he gets during the Campaign season be it Rice, Oil, Chicken or Cash money and moves on. But today people seems to be fighting non stop for their preferred Candidates, even professionals are now on short leash as any little thing can trigger a hot exchange and before you know it, it's Insults and fights.. And now the Pastors are also joining in, each one giving a different "PROPHESY" than the other and Nigerians are cheering the ones that favors their preferred Candidates.

But while enjoying and cheering this so called "Prophesies" people must also realize that non of these are Prophesies, and many Pastors actually don't give Prophesies but "PREDICTIONS" or maybe their own dreams sometimes, which is totally different from a Prophesy. When GOD gives you a message of what will happen in the Future (Prophesy) he usually sets Date and Time that it will happen or come to pass. A Prophesy goes like this "Thus SAYS GOD almighty, from the 17th of March 2017 Nigeria will have Constant Power Supply" But these Pastors don't set Date or Time in case they don't come to pass or maybe it is also not their Faults as they are just giving their own Personal Predictions that people confuse for Prophesy. But whatever it is, one thing is very Clear, GOD Almighty cannot be giving Mixed and different Messages of the same thing. Finally while we Pray for a Very "PEACEFUL" election, we should also not expect GOD to come repair and fix Nigeria for us. It doesn't work like that, we will have to do the work and fix it ourselves and then God can assist us when he sees that we are truly Sincere. All the "Rabababababababhhhhhh!!!! " is nothing bust SHOW! We will have to do the "WORK" ourselves like every other Progressing Country in the world. Godbless you! God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/1436099079986600/photos/a.1436108783318963.1073741828.1436099079986600/1517070361889471/?type=1&theater

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by makazona(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
laff won kill me eh

modified:

shout out to all of you out there.FTC nah turn by turn

Fainaline,u are such a wonderful creature!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by ArchEnemy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
......and many some pastors so called pastors actually don't give Prophesies but "PREDICTIONS....
Gbam.
And thats not good.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by adorablepepple(f): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
*Rotfl *
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by herald9: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kikikiki
Christian pastors keeps disgracing themselves...

This one they are receiving different signals from heaven... are they sure the communication cables have not been tempered with?
This is not like the Bible times were prophets anoints a king...Your God may choose a candidate... we vote in our choice...

So why not concentrate on your religious business instead of phocking with the unforeseen...undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by saasala(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian pastors... deceiving us since time immemorial (Time Immemorial…the new trending English on Nairaland SMH)

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Maczeelly(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123 and I only want to see a free, fair, and regular election. That'll be all for now, thanks. Direct further questions to our PR team.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by MissyDivah(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo all the way grin #Change#

39 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by onosprince(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by kay1one(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mtcheww!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by asodeboyede(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if
the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the
thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the
prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt
not be afraid of him.
NO ONE CAN MOCK GOD!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by koolet: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
dont blame these pastors, they are broadening the gospel into politics dont you get its part of evangelism

Remember money is the soul jet of evangelism, and faith without money is a dead one, do your job and let them do theirs na you wan feed them Habba!!
you are free to abuse your leaders but...

harm not my prophets and do my annointed no Harm.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by ignis: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have lost respect for pastors and so called men of God who associate themselves with politics.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Firefire(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
"Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will entice him.' "The LORD asked him, 'How?'

"So he said, 'I will go and become a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' "Then He said, 'You will entice him and also prevail. Go and do that.'

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Then the Lord said, “Rise and anoint him; this is the one.”

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by mtprofessor5(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
G

Modified

Oga jona you have my vote

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by chamboy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Take it outside Jonathan, Take it inside Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
herald9:
Kikikiki
Christian pastors keeps disgracing themselves...

This one they are receiving different signals from heaven... are they sure the communication cables have not been tempered with?
This is not like the Bible times were prophets anoints a king to rule...Your God may choose a candidate... we vote in our choice...

So why not concentrate on your religious business instead of phocking with the unforeseen...undecided

I pity you, I ll advice you not to bring religion here Mr believe me you won't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by smartdaction: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can't see Winners chapel own
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by ShakurM(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
These pastors are hoes
They aren't loyal
angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by AsherStorm(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
lwkm ooo....
mehn....I'm loving this
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by elantraceey(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
There's always division so this is not new.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by freethinker01: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Confused beings.

Anyways, it's none of ma business.
#buhari4change.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by spillyboy14: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahaha.. Freedom of laugh.

YOu wan pick-up all the girls, you be hilux?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
cheesy

I am surprised T.B hasn't joined the fray as yet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Eureka123(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
makazona:
laff won kill me eh

Lols, e don kill me pass.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by baysure9001: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by Smartlux(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by chaberry(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na wao
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by agoadiv(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls can someone tell me how dis thing managed to enter frontpage

nairalands seasonal madness

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by alienvirus: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gates of all have been opened...you know the rest.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors by aspirebig: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. / No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Who Knows The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.