Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) (54995 Views)

What's Your See On This Family Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by franzis(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
He sure won a lot of bread for his family grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
cry cry with wat av seen

I quit eating bread only God knos where dose legs has been to

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Synzu(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
This won't stop me from eating agege bread each time I return to lagos tho.. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by falconey(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Weyrey!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by vicstar(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
jeeez shocked that man is so "breaded!!!" grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry with wat av seen

I quit eating bread only God knos where dose legs has been to

loool grin Not just his legs, he got one foot propped up on a loaf. cheesy This dude somethin' else,boy.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2016
grin when the top guys looks down all they see na shit tongue
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
loool grin Not just his legs, he got one foot propped up on a loaf. cheesy This dude somethin' else,boy.

cheesy he is really something else

By the way i love the way you speak and type sounds so gangster and i love it grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy he is really something else

By the way i love the way you speak and type sounds so gangster and i love it grin
lol. grin....Awww thanks embarassed
But I've been accused of rappin' grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Cholls(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
my brother sickstars
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Cholls(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2016
my brother sickstars take it easy o..............by the way, have you been/seen where they process Garri.
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol. grin....Awww thanks embarassed
But I've been accused of rappin' grin

Yeah u a rapper?
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother sickstars take easy o..............by the way have you been/seen where they process Garri.

cry cry i quit food in general

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Yeah u a rapper?
I wish grin No,I'm American, African American.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I wish grin No,I'm American, African American.

cheesy u can still b a rapper

Hope u aint nicki minaj in disguise tongue
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Marlvin(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol. grin....Awww thanks embarassed But I've been accused of rappin' grin

rap artiste.... hahaha
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Marlvin(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:
This won't stop me from eating agege bread each time I return to lagos tho.. grin

heard a lot abouh that bread you just mentioned, makes Me wonder how it taste like..
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy u can still b a rapper

Hope u aint nicki minaj in disguise tongue
You wanna spit a couple ah lyrics with me? grin I'll make you famous!!!!!
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2016
ahhhhh,shocked bread is now mouka foam or na vita foam plus pillow o, chaii consumers of these breads don suffer o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Synzu(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

heard a lot abouh that bread you just mentioned, makes Me wonder how it taste like..

Nuffin too special oo, buh its always soft and kind of salty-sweet. Tastes real good with mayo or butter. Try it!

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
You wanna spit a couple ah lyrics with me? grin I'll make you famous!!!!!

No ma'am cheesy
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Marlvin(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Nuffin too special oo, buh its always soft and kind of salty-sweet. Tastes real good with mayo or butter. Try it!

so far away, broh. We don't have such here, guess it's mainly for Lagosians.
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by rheether(f): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Olajumoke oooo

7 Likes

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

rap artiste.... hahaha
sickstars:

No ma'am cheesy

Ah well,ya missin' out.See ya.

Oh Marlvin you've upgraded me ta a "artist" now? grin Thanks.
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by viceldo(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Wat Is This
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:

teach me cheesy
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by IceDude(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
DISGUSTING!
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Marlvin(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:

Oh Marlvin you've upgraded me ta a "artist" now? grin Thanks.

lol, abouh the record label, I suggested yesterdae, have you given it a thought...
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by grad2012(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2016
GOD,see what people eat even the sliced breads we eat only GOD knows where its been.
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Agege buredi
Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2016
I just need one pot of Ewa Agoyin cry
Chai
The bread look soft sha grin how do u make this bread seff i have tried n failed angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Number one bread

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.