Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures (45813 Views)

Photos : Meet H0t And Beautiful Ait Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / LADIES: Who Rocked The Bantu Knot Hairstyle Better? Rihanna VS Kome Osalor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Yustash001(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Oh shey na this gal?....she dey beside our house....ah don see her this morning self...
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by twerkjack: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2015
IVE ONE OF HER PICS TOO

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 31, 2015
She's quite pretty

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2015
CFCfan:
She's quite pretty

Yes she's
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2015
macklef:

I can't see charcoal legs. Her tone is even. Must u diss .

You nor get eyes o shocked

Her tone is uneven. But, she is okay.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by linusbnn(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Fanta face and charcoal legs undecided

Na wa, abeg agree say she is just fine nd cool grin
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
If you rep AFCS Ibadan & graduated on or before 2010, then you should know Kome Osalor. She graduated 2006 & was an item back in the days. Parents also taught in the school. I should quickly add that she isn't just beauty, she is also brains cos at AFCS we are " flying colours.........jewels in the jungle"
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by duni04(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
She's all buttocks and boobs. She's facially ugly undecided
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by samx4real(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
I will be waitin for her S*X pix...

Nxt!
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
You think say e easy undecided

Don't worry...God will do a good work in your life grin

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Bsc(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Okpa coke
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Nigerian women need to realise that the more modestly dressed they are, the more appealing they become.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by linusbnn(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
twerkjack:
IVE ONE OF HER PICS TOO

U don admire her pic tire,no worry God will bless yu with such beautiful daughter wink
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by noordean(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
brito:

Buhari boy
ebele girl
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
h8ters oshi! undecided
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by farano(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

You think say e easy undecided

Don't worry...God will do a good work in your life grin
God has done it already and he will do more. Glory to Him smiley
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Tymax(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm k-leg loading.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by bomasek(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2015
If I marry this one,no need 4 her to cook or do chores,just look beautiful n fuc.k my brains off.

4 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by linusbnn(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:
She's all buttocks and boobs. She's facially ugly undecided

Broz I dey find yur pic ooo, fear no let yu put am? angry U no sabi good sometin

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Missmossy(f): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Fine girl grin

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Emytexboy(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
tongue grin
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by RedSeaKing(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
She is NOT hot in my book.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Is she supposed to be celebrated for her looks
Or for been outstanding in her fields

People are just being retard nowadays
Am not surprised though

That the latest trend among most ladies

Celebrating looks
Instead of outstanding achievement
Maybe she will receive an award or recognition from the international communities

Rubbish

Only serious minded people will understand this my piece

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by fonek: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Ashawoo and a presenter
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by lukaino(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2015
i fit swear say na Dokpesi hire this girl by himself and for himself.......

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Heart2heart(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
;DIt is called Tom-tom or multicolor. Farano you don dey get bad mouth like berem, airforce1 etc. m
farano:
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Yustash001:
Oh shey na this gal?....she dey beside our house....ah don see her this morning self...

Even me sef undecided

She just buy akara now now.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
yet she nailed it. shocked cool shocked embarassed embarassed
is she a carpenter's daughter? Bcoz i dont knw how she nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by SPINA101(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
she de d wrong station. I no de watch the annex of nta, AIT. Ifinally made out time to watch the N5million
per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary
being aired on AIT and NTA last night. I have
seen propaganda before, but never seen such
irresponsible and divisive documentary of the
highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan
and his team condescended so low and threw
human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of
the window.
After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and
unfounded propaganda and still nothing else
to say to complete and justify the 1 hour
N5million prime time “documentlies”, they
now moved to attacking General Muhammad
Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was
the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late
daughter being discussed in the sad
documentary?
There is something morbid about GEJ
campaign team. Its either they are talking
about GMB dying soon or about his late wife
or late daughter. They just love talking about
death. Why?
If you are reading my message and you are
either a parent or one wishing to become a
parent one day, I pray that may you not
experience death of your child/
children...talkless of being taunted and
mocked!
Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai
passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai
Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell
anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to
death on November 29, 2012 after battling
with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is
what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned
to campaign theme! Mocking the death of
Buhari’s daughter.
Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to
talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in
2006. The documentary mentioned how he
divorced his late wife and some other beer
parlour gist.
Is this the sort of campaign we should be
getting from an incumbent President when
economy is collapsing and exchange rate is
now out of control with $1 at N207?
Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred
or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has
never said Dame is barren, he has never said
GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has
never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He
only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of
attacking Buhari’s family.
MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP
AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.
must u bring politics in everything ? Rubbish
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
God has done it already and he will do more. Glory to Him smiley
Hallelujah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow / Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.