Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures (45812 Views)

Photos : Meet H0t And Beautiful Ait Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / LADIES: Who Rocked The Bantu Knot Hairstyle Better? Rihanna VS Kome Osalor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by intergral(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Fanta face and charcoal legs undecided
Before I no notice, but now you've got me thinking....
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by M4gunners: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
She is hot

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Who dey chop dis cake...chai there is God O!

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by lion042(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2015
I see temptation

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by apcmustwin(f): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
SPINA101:
must u bring politics in everything ? Rubbish

cry me river.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by LastProphet: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
AIT, shameful network. This young girl should leave if she dosent want to end up in dokpesi's bed
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by temitopeal14: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
brito:

Buhari boy
Hmmm Jonathan boy
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
olrotimi:
If you rep AFCS Ibadan & graduated on or before 2010, then you should know Kome Osalor. She graduated 2006 & was an item back in the days. Parents also taught in the school. I should quickly add that she isn't just beauty, she is also brains cos at AFCS we are " flying colours.........jewels in the jungle"
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
kramer:
She looks like the type of woman that won't lift a finger around the house grin grin

You can't be so sure.

For guys she likes & respects, she go even fetch firewood.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by ifyalways(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2015
She try.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2015
I hope she has been paid salary sha

Face of PDP dependent television

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by dephizee: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg, which AIT plz?
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by morganist99(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
She drove me 2 skul work dis morning
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Capitano1(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2015
They aint stunnin joor

.SWEAT TOO MUCH
Order now or call as offer last.
Stay dry
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nickijoy(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
saw it too...
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Is she supposed to be celebrated for her looks
Or for been outstanding in her fields

People are just being retard nowadays
Am not surprised though

That the latest trend among most ladies

Celebrating looks
Instead of outstanding achievement
Maybe she will receive an award or recognition from the international communities

Rubbish

Only serious minded people will understand this my piece

am serious minded and I fully understand what you mean , but just because she has a career doesn't mean her looks also shouldn't be 'celebrated' .
Her beauty is part of what makes her who she is ...

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2015
she is my ex........

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

am serious minded and I fully understand what you mean , but just because she has a career doesn't mean her looks also shouldn't be 'celebrated' .
Her beauty is part of what makes her who she is ...
To me not interms of the position and services she occupy and render

My piece
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by SenatorJames(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Everybody now a celebrity. With this unclad dressings, how can we believe she is not laying down her back for the ogas in the office.

Dignity still pays.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by mya1: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2015
She's beautiful! kiss

Nothing to critic!
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by tivta(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
ajebuter:
Dokpesi's 5th wife loading,!
. You must have been following ait in the past to recognize the possibility. Lol. That dokpesi man likes women too much but I doubt he will marry another cause his first wife will give him hell.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by tivta(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
God has done it already and he will do more. Glory to Him smiley
. She is at least finer than you...
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by pretydiva(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
coolest01:
uniben?
yea grin..beside auditorium
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by farano(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
tivta:
. She is at least finer than you...
For where tongue
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by seunawo1(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
she de d wrong station. I no de watch the annex of nta, AIT. Ifinally made out time to watch the N5million
per hour Anti-Buhari vitriolic documentary
being aired on AIT and NTA last night. I have
seen propaganda before, but never seen such
irresponsible and divisive documentary of the
highest order. President Goodluck Jonathan
and his team condescended so low and threw
human dignity to dogs; decorum flew out of
the window.
After peddling all sorts of lies, rumours and
unfounded propaganda and still nothing else
to say to complete and justify the 1 hour
N5million prime time “documentlies”, they
now moved to attacking General Muhammad
Buhari’s family. Why the hatred? What was
the offence of Late Mrs Buhari and the late
daughter being discussed in the sad
documentary?
There is something morbid about GEJ
campaign team. Its either they are talking
about GMB dying soon or about his late wife
or late daughter. They just love talking about
death. Why?
If you are reading my message and you are
either a parent or one wishing to become a
parent one day, I pray that may you not
experience death of your child/
children...talkless of being taunted and
mocked!
Muhammad Buhari’s first daughter Zulai
passed away after delivering a baby. Zulai
Buhari, who was 40 died from sickle cell
anaemia. Buhari lost a lovely daughter to
death on November 29, 2012 after battling
with sickle cell anaemia for 40 years! This is
what Goodluck Jonathan and PDP has turned
to campaign theme! Mocking the death of
Buhari’s daughter.
Not yet done with morbidity, they moved to
talk about Buhari’s late wife who died in
2006. The documentary mentioned how he
divorced his late wife and some other beer
parlour gist.
Is this the sort of campaign we should be
getting from an incumbent President when
economy is collapsing and exchange rate is
now out of control with $1 at N207?
Again, Muhammad Buhari has never referred
or attack President Jonathan’s family. He has
never said Dame is barren, he has never said
GEJ has children out of wedlock; he has
never blamed GEJ for bad drinking habit. He
only concentrates on issue based campaign!
Let campaign be issue based and enough of
attacking Buhari’s family.
MAY HER DEATH HUNT THOSE (PDP
AGENTS) THAT MOCK HER IN DEATH.
You know all this on GEJ and you did not open a campaign shop.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by philips70(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Isoko girl
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by nickydof(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Nepa bring light for her face then seize am for her legs.....she is beautiful though!
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by mamajohn(f): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
I am not moved. Na the rich grand old Dokpesi go marry you just as he married those before you, mtchewww!!!
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by paix(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
. No, na de camera flash no reach de legs.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by loomer: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:

she still try pass u sha.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by caprini1: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2015
CFCfan:
She's quite pretty
Hi CFCfan...I watched De Bruyne demolish bayern with wolvesburgh last night,I come dey wonder,what he did wrong in chelsea,to be sold.
Re: Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures by mamajohn(f): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Rainmaker69:
Shame on AIT! We don't want to meet anybody from that tainted station. Let her leave AIT if she wants her career to grow.
You see yourself? Did she tell you say Na career she dey find or how to become the 7th wife of the Agenebode High Chief, Raymond Dokpesi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.