Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (66870 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ifeelgood: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Kerosene:
your Buhari is more corrupt than Jonathan. Let him clear the air on his certificate, the affidiavat he swore to, 52 abi na 54 brief case of money and whole lot of others before u open ur mouth to say GeJ is corrupt.
Time shall tell.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
In Apc the presidential candidate is an illiterate and the vice is is pastor and also a professor.....what kind of pastor will leave God's call for politcs?i wonder oo...just have it in mind that they are all fraud men....PdP is the party we should vote for...GEJ has more plans for us...GEJ we are proud of u go ahead till 2019...GEJ
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Achilies(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
DrPrickson:

Ha! With this mentality am sorry for you. So you are ready to vote a man well known for human right violations, over a democrat?? Don't be blinded by ethnicity or religious hate.

its your vote . Use it wisely.

Why do you waste your time on people who know the truth but prefer lies?

Can you see that most of the people shouting. Sai buhari Sai buhari. Are in their early twenties??

Jonathan has failed us. but buhari is not the change we need...

If we truly want change why can't we give people like nuhu ribadu,, Adams, , fashola akpapio, , amechi ,, chimme or even rochas. A chance

Why do we keep recycling our old leaders and expect change?

When will the youths be allow to be the leaders of this great nation?

As for me neither gej or Gmb will get my vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
How can you tell me you won't vote for a man that built 12 universities for up coming youths...or have you ever heard that GEJ locked some people in prison..then why can't you gv him your vote??...he deserves it to do more...Sai GEJ
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by DAMAYYOR(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kerosene:
u dat can nt use ur head in simple thinking dey call another mumu. Ur mumu don old, get grey hair and close to the grave like GMB. E no get cure.
wetin concern you odeh angry
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by dsenator: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wetin person wey get certificate don do for Una in 6 years.Make Una lif certificate matter joo, all wetin me I want na change and na change we go get come Feb 14th.saiii Buhariiiiiiiiii
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Forwetinnah: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mzanalysis:
Yes na
gringringrin

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am ashamed that some youths don't use their brain well...how can you vote an old man for president?? a man who will just divide this country or cause tribal war..you still want to vote him in??wat will be our faith if GMB assumes the seat of the president..have you asked yourself that question
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rexyl:

My only concern here and in the present drama is: if those dismissed so far on controversial certificates in public/civil services are not illiterate, they must be called back to duties. Good to follow example of GMB.

Please do not speak in ignorance: refer to the constitution and note that it does NOT require a candidate to hold/possess or indeed earn a certificate to run for elective office; it however demands for such candidate to be educated to certificate LEVEL or its equivalent.

The constitution also went further to elaborate on what it meant by an equivalent (refer to attached copy bellow).
Note: subsection (d) even left it entirely to the discretion of the electoral body (INEC).

Accordingly, all a candidate needs is the ability to read and write (i.e. literacy) and to communicate effectively to the satisfaction of INEC - which it no doubt deemed Buhari had already met and therefore declared him free to contest.

On the other hand those dismissed public/civil you referred to must have obviously failed to meet the minimum certificate requirement specified for their respective jobs.

In other words, the examples you gave are not quite the same: Buhari does not need a certificate to contest (as spelt out by the constitution); while the alleged dismissed officers did (as specified for their specific jobs) - get it?

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
There was neva a good example of buhari...everytin about him is corruption annd fraud,killing and sending people to prison...we don't need it in democracy plsss...buhari should go and rest and get ready to contest for village politics..GEJ all the way
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Avicennabayo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
Fp for the first time in 2015 sign of good things

At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019
y u dey lie na
even ur grandfather in his grave knows u are lying.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Avicennabayo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
ignatusamson:
There was neva a good example of buhari...everytin about him is corruption annd fraud,killing and sending people to prison...we don't need it in democracy plsss...buhari should go and rest and get ready to contest for village politics..GEJ all the way
so na gej get good example na wa for u ooooooooo.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Avicennabayo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
ignatusamson:
I am ashamed that some youths don't use their brain well...how can you vote an old man for president?? a man who will just divide this country or cause tribal war..you still want to vote him in??wat will be our faith if GMB assumes the seat of the president..have you asked yourself that question
when d young ones fail us i think d best thing is d@ we shud go back to d old ones.
av u eva sit down to think dat y buhari and not babangida. think
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Rexyl(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Please do not speak in ignorance: refer to the constitution and note that it does NOT require a candidate to hold/possess or indeed earn a certificate to run for elective office; it however demands for such candidate to be educated to certificate LEVEL or its equivalent.

The constitution also went further to elaborate on what it meant by an equivalent (refer to attached copy bellow).
Note: subsection (d) even left it entirely to the discretion of the electoral body (INEC).

Accordingly, all a candidate needs is the ability to read and write (i.e. literacy) and to communicate effectively to the satisfaction of INEC - which it no doubt deemed Buhari had already met and therefore declared him free to contest.

On the other hand those dismissed public/civil you referred to must have obviously failed to meet the minimum certificate requirement specified for their respective jobs.

In other words, the examples you gave are not quite the same: Buhari does not need a certificate to contest (as spelt out by the constitution); while the alleged dismissed officers did (as specified for their specific jobs) - get it?

ok
all is well. all ppl can't be fooled at all time. actions and reactions just in a matter of few months times, if God will.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
When Jesus sent his son to deliver the world why didn't he send an old manbuh he sent a young man who can do it because is not going to be an easy task...God plsss send GEJ to us as the young messiah not an old man like the Apc candidate..GEJ is will always be with you
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Emperor007: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
Fp for the first time in 2015 sign of good things

At the Lagos rally now.. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL".. Now they admit he has no certificate...

They made you to believe that Jonathan has failed because Polling units are no more in people's seating room..

They want GEJ out of office cos they're aware that 2016 Census will correct Population lies imposed on Nigerians over 60 years....

Nigeria grows its food now, trains are running, our Airports are of international standard..

Our roads are safer and motorable, University funding doubled and with more Building and equipment to admit more Jambites ....

3 local Motor assembling & Manufacturing company relocates to Nig, 9 Local & International Power companies ...

He never sent anyone to prison for a mere allegation of corruption but allowed them fair and independent hearing What other "CHANGE" do we need?
‪#GEJ2015to2019

^^^

Well said

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by OreMI22: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?

Of course Tinubu is lying.
What about this certificates?

Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Plsss let's vote for GEJ our hope is in his hands by the special grace of God he will make us proud
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by ignatusamson: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ all the way
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by 1miccza: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
From one FORGER to another! grin
GENERAL OLODO/F9 in MATH AND 'PLANK' WORK!!!
OANDO filling stations must be drying up.
This election na do or die for TINUBU and the WEST I swia!!!! grin

Mgbeketoto come no let dem hear oo *dem wan give you political position*?you serious for this politics thing oo
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by mgbeketoto: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:

Mgbeketoto come no let dem hear oo *dem wan give you political position*?you serious for this politics thing oo

EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME D.A.M.'s position as MINISTER OF AND FOR PETROLEUM FOR REST OF MY LIFE. . . I CAN NEVER LEAVE IN NIGERIA.
This is just for my entertainment only.
I cannot live in any COUNTRY where POVERTY is GOD!
I am loving it HERE. Nigeria is NOT an option! kiss

I HAVE COME TO LOVE WHITE MEN TOO MUCH!!!! cool
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME D.A.M.'s position as MINISTER OF AND FOR PETROLEUM FOR REST OF MY LIFE. . . I CAN NEVER LEAVE IN NIGERIA.
This is just for my entertainment only.
I am loving it! kiss

It's so funny though the way APC and PDP loyalists do get to attack any political thread on any social media forgetting the fact that there are other parties existing with less noise..
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by mgbeketoto: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
1miccza:

It's so funny though the way APC and PDP loyalists do get to attack any political thread on any social media forgetting the fact that there are other parties existing with less noise..

What other parties? undecided
They are not STAKEHOLDERS in the quest for supreme control over Nigeria's OYEL MONI!!!
Let them tend to their domestic affairs. kiss
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by shinaboy: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
A point of correction for so-called "educated" folks here who keep saying Buhari is an Illiterate.

An Illiterate is not someone who did not attend school, even though Buhari actually attended a military college. An illiterate is someone who can niether read nor write. Clearly Buhari can read and write. He even speaks better English than most of you here judging from the comments I have read so far.
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

What other parties? undecided
They are not STAKEHOLDERS in the quest for supreme control over Nigeria's OYEL MONI!!!
Let them tend to their domestic affairs. kiss

Na stone you dey throw so ooo kiss
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by confidenceikeh: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
[

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, richard omoko <richardomoko@gmail.com> wrote:
> F (FORGET) E (ELECTING) BUHARI!
>
> FEBUHARI!
>
> On February the 14th, Febuhari (forget electing Buhari) & vote for Goodluck Jonathan!!!
> [11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: 19 REASONS BUHARI WANTS CHANGE!!!
>
> 1. No more freedom of speech for Nigerians!
>
> Opposing bloggers, journalists, artists and critics, prepare to go on exile or be locked up! There will be nothing like fundamental human rights again!
>
> GMB did it. GMB will do it again!
>
> 2. Retroactive laws will be invoked, again, including, public executions!
>
> Bar beach Lagos will be soaked in blood, again!
>
> GMB did it! GMB will do it again!
>
> 3. A minimum of 3 digit jail sentences will be dished out to mostly Southern Nigerians eg 362 years, 277 years, 322 years in imprisonments.
>
>
> 4. GMB will bring back his stone age economic policies of trade by barter policies.
>
>
> 5. International State sponsored kidnapping of ex officials (ie Umaru Dikko style, in diplomatic crates).
>
> How can Buhari's Government fight crime and kidnappers, if Buhari officially sponsors kidnappers, even on a global basis?
>
>
> 6. Public flogging of fathers, mothers, uncles and aunties who come one second late.
>
>
> 7. Freedom of worship to be curtailed, as Buhari has said that he is supporting the Full implementation of Sharia, ALL over Nigeria.
>
> What will happen to Christians and other religious groups in Nigeria?
>
> 8. No need for any academic certificates again. Letters of recommendations from "above", will be the main criteria, as qualifications will become obsolete.
>
>
> 9. No more women in top Government positions again, as in his past regime.
>
> GMB did it. GMB will do it again!
>
> 10. Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate for them.
>
> When did he meet them, how does he know them and what does he know about them?
>
> GMB was nominated by BH to negotiate for them! GMB will be nominated by BH again!
>
> 11. Foreigners to be expelled from Nigeria, again.
>
>
> 12. Buhari broke diplomatic ties with the United Kingdom. Buhari seized a British Caledonian plane. Buhari committed sponsored a crime of Stare kidnapping, on the soil of United Kingdom.
>
>
> 13. Buhari, where is the USD2.8 billion of oil money that got missing under your watch as petroleum Minister?
>
>
> 14. Buhari has always had some of the most corrupt sponsors behind him.
>
> Please, GMB, declare are who your sponsors, and how much they gave you, or you and your sponsors will soon be exposed!
>
> 15. Buhari, you said you were retiring from politics in 2011 and that you will never ever contest for elections again.
>
> GMB you lied to Nigerians!
>
> 16. You staged a coup in 1983 and truncated democracy. How can now call yourself a democrat?
>
> GMB, you are lying to us, again!
>
> 17. Buhari, why have you not produced your certificate?
>
> GMB, you keep lying to us!
>
> 18. Buhari, why did you dodge appearing before the Oputa panel?
>
> GMB, why are you dodging appearing in a televised debate?
>
> GMB, are Generals cowards?
>
> 19. Buhari, we hear that you have a case to answer at ICC Haque (International Criminal Court at Haque)!
>
> Why dont you go to the ICC and clear your name, or are you afraid of joining Taylor and Gbagbo, at the Haque?
>
> Yet, you are have promised Nigerians more bloodshed, if you lose this 2015 elections, by promising us, "that the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood"!
>
> You incited your followers during the post elections in 2011, and 800 people were brutally killed (RIP).
>
> GMB, Nigerians are afraid of EVERYTHING that you represent!
>
> Buhari, proceed to the courts & clear your certificate issue!
>
> GMB, go the TV stations for televised debates!
>
> Buhari, proceed to the ICC & answer your numerous cases!
>
> Nigerians, have decided against your CHANGE!!!
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by Ikengawo: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
lol
Re: Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? by cuteboy2: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Endougs:
At the Lagos rally today .. Tinubu said "CERTIFICATE or NO CERTIFICATE, Buhari is a GENERAL"..

Now they admit he has no certificate..?

[size=14pt]A General without secondary school certificate!!!!

Wetin pesin no go see for dis obodo naija?
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.