Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money (1074 Views)

How Can He Access The Bank Account Of Dead Parents / If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by falseman(m): 1:59am On Jan 31, 2015
I received a Westernunion payment to my GTB account using quickteller. Expected amount was N499,148.85 but only 484,359.26 was credited into my account which means N14,789.59 is missing.

I called quickteller and I was told they only charged me N120 I was then told to call GTB to verify their charges. I called GTB and I was told they don't charge for receiving wasternunion.

Quickteller told me it's from GTB and GTB said it's from Quickteller.

I have written the management of GTB for further clarification as to how N14,789.59 got missing.

I wish to open up a case on this firms if I don't get my complete payment can somebody please advise me on how to go about this.
Re: Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by menix(m): 3:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Did u find out ow much was d exchange rate nd did quickteller confirm dat d same exact money in naira was transfered to GTB.

Quickteller being d intermediary shuld b able to give u d concise amt that was moved to GTB.

Go down to GTB headquarters if d branch aint giving u any positive reply cous seriously branches send their quickteller issues to head office.

Red eyes wen customer comes in wiv quickteller issues...
Re: Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by falseman(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2015
menix:
Did u find out ow much was d exchange rate nd did quickteller confirm dat d same exact money in naira was transfered to GTB.

Quickteller being d intermediary shuld b able to give u d concise amt that was moved to GTB.

Go down to GTB headquarters if d branch aint giving u any positive reply cous seriously branches send their quickteller issues to head office.

Red eyes wen customer comes in wiv quickteller issues...

There shouldn't be any exchange rate involve since I was expecting my payment in naira which means the exchange has been done at the sending Wu centre. Both parties confirm there was an outrageous deduction.

I have written the headquarters of gtb as well as their western union department I'm just waiting for a feedback since the customer care reps I talked to on the phone couldn't help.
Re: Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by bedfordng(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2015
guess they gave you the exchange rate.your best shot is to go to the bank directly, probably their head quater if you are close
Re: Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by falseman(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2015
bedfordng:
guess they gave you the exchange rate.your best shot is to go to the bank directly, probably their head quater if you are close

GTB confirm there is nothing like exchange rate since I am receiving in Naira which means the conversation has been done at the point of sending they confirm I am supposed to receive N499,148.85 minus the N120 charge by quickteller.

I am surprised this 2 firms involved can't give me account of where my money went besides the GTB guy told me their exchange rate can't go as far as the outrageous amount that was deducted.
Re: Quickteller/gtb Can't Give Me Account Of Missing Money by bedfordng(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
falseman:

GTB confirm there is nothing like exchange rate since I am receiving in Naira which means the conversation has been done at the point of sending they confirm I am supposed to receive N499,148.85 minus the N120 charge by quickteller.

I am surprised this 2 firms involved can't give me account of where my money went besides the GTB guy told me their exchange rate can't go as far as the outrageous amount that was deducted.
then something is wrong some where.you just have to visit their office

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? / Checkout The Location Of This ATM (photo) / Wine And Liquor Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.