Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can (836 Views)

Michelin89 The Real Girl / I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover / I Looking For A Real Girl. Do You Think This Is The Right Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2008
Now check it peeps.
Not been having the best of luck now when it all comes to women,  i mean I've had enough.
Some I'd been with are simply too demanding quite frankly.
Others,  hummmnnn they are simply players,
maybe my rules are going to be a bit strict but i ain't that strict,

Rules:
1. Must be honest
2. Should never ever think of double dating.
3. Real person i can meet.
4. Must not be too demanding. if demanding, I'll try handling but at my own best time
5. Cleanliness is very important.
6. Religion is out of it
7. Endurance as a virtue
8. Must be hard-working. ready to do all if not doing one
9. Must keep jealousy at a minimum level
10. Must be able to control temper,  i know we ain't perfect,  but we learn.
11. Willingness to share. Don't mean material things,  Emotional balance rather
12. Size is not a problem
13. Height is not a problem as well
14. preferred language don't matter provided u got good communication skills. You no need to blow grammar for my side oh!
15. Good family Back-ground. Sound mind from it as well.
16. Fun loving type,  just love it, I'll make the rest of it
17. Mockery,  the backdoor would be flown open
18. Deceit,  U should know how bad it gets
19. Willing to learn from life and my past experiences as well.
20. Don't argue too bluntly because i might just begin to lose lots of trusts in ya

if u know u up to it, why don't u just check out ma profile and get whatever info u need,  then reach me
This is open to all single ladies in the house from 17yrs above.

Modification
Now i'm forced to do this.
I won't say its a shame that no girls could come thru all the while but if you think u possess 10 or more of the above qualities, u might just be considered
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by JJYOU: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2008
johnnygan:

Now check it peeps.
Not been having the best of luck now when it all comes to women, i mean I've had enough.
Some I'd been with are simply too demanding quite frankly.
Others, hummmnnn they are simply players,
maybe my rules are going to be a bit strict but i ain't that strict,

Rules:
1. Must be honest
2. Should never ever think of double dating.
3. Real person i can meet.
4. Must not be too demanding. if demanding, I'll try handling but at my own best time
5. Cleanliness is very important.
6. Religion is out of it
7. Endurance as a virtue
8. Must be hard-working. ready to do all if not doing one
9. Must keep jealousy at a minimum level
10. Must be able to control temper, i know we ain't perfect, but we learn.
11. Willingness to share. Don't mean material things, Emotional balance rather
12. Size is not a problem
13. Height is not a problem as well
14. preferred language don't matter provided u got good communication skills. You no need to blow grammar for my side oh!
15. Good family Back-ground. Sound mind from it as well.
16. Fun loving type, just love it, I'll make the rest of it
17. Mockery, the backdoor would be flown open
18. Deceit, U should know how bad it gets
19. Willing to learn from life and my past experiences as well.
20. Don't argue too bluntly because i might just begin to lose lots of trusts in ya

if u know u up to it, why don't u just check out ma profile and get whatever info u need, then reach me
This is open to all single ladies in the house from 17yrs above
try my aunty funmi she qualifies.
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 2:53am On Dec 28, 2008
Original Thinkers ain't qualified at all, i forgot to add that.
Review your comments carefully pls.
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by Czarskit(m): 2:57am On Dec 28, 2008
Breakin News!
D poster died of Methuselasis during the course of his search.
A condolence register has bin opened. Pls sign below.
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 3:04am On Dec 28, 2008
Haven't we been thru this before? No original thinkers pls
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by Czarskit(m): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2008
D poster is non-relenting even @ 'death'
@poster
U're on a wild goose chase dude. cry
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2008
I'm really getting started, this is the chase i want and nuffin u can do bout it dude. you can join in if u want as well
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by kausikkumaar: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2008
too many system requirements undecided
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2008
If the requirements are too much, its worth it.
Our society is filled up wit 'em and we all know it. We'll just try to distinguish to get the good results, or best possible results rather.
I'm not as strict as everything is but we work for perfection. Girls that are not even up to the requirements can work their way up there. it could be a gradual process as well
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by baddingurl: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2008
I have an idea: Why dont you just buy a mannequin, get an engineer (preferrably a software engineer) to program a microchip with all ur requirements (you can add more if you like) and insert it in the head compartment. That should work fine 4 ya! grin see ya mouth!

ps:
for the Software programming: I can help write the program for you at a rebate cos u are a Nlander tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by lancevader(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hm.m.m.m. He hm self dosent worth al wat he postd
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2008
lance_vader:

Hm.m.m.m. He hm self dosent worth al what he postd

well thats what u think man

baddingurl:

I have an idea: Why don't you just buy a mannequin, get an engineer (preferrably a software engineer) to program a microchip with all ur requirements (you can add more if you like) and insert it in the head compartment. That should work fine 4 ya! grin see ya mouth!

ps:
for the Software programming: I can help write the program for you at a rebate because u are a Nlander tongue tongue

quite frankly, i think u should work for me girl.
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by baddingurl: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2008
johnnygan:

well thats what u think man

quite frankly, i think u should work for me girl.

No way hosea! I would have to give you a list of thangs any man worthy of my time should possess b4 we can even converse towards that line, but of course i wouldnt expect u to scale thru the prequisites!! So "Mr. Qualities a woman should possess" goodluck in your search for a Mannequin and Software engineer as i don change my mind to help configure the microchip! tongue
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2008
Mehn too many requirements. Probability is that you would find a smart chick who will tell u what u want to hear and the whole cycle begins again. Maybe the problem is with you? I like to think that " broken things attract broken people" my 2 c.
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by arramyjay: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
Gosh.U still have time to give requirements, you are obviously very young
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2009
arramyjay:

Gosh.U still have time to give requirements, you are obviously very young

I'm obviously hell young & no disputes bout that yeah!
i think thats why i've got all the time in the whole wide world to figure out the best of the best
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by scottN(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2009
@poster
reduce ur requirements and u'll have a handful of choices to choose 4rm!
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2009
BabeX:

Mehn too many requirements. Probability is that you would find a smart chick who will tell u what u want to hear and the whole cycle begins again. Maybe the problem is with you? I like to think that " broken things attract broken people" my 2 c.

@BabeX don't think all these are much too much, if that smart chick comes along, i wouldn't mind the cycle over. I've got no problems so far. i need the broken peeps then

baddingurl:

No way hosea! I would have to give you a list of thangs any man worthy of my time should possess before we can even converse towards that line, but of course i wouldnt expect u to scale through the prequisites!! So "Mr. Qualities a woman should possess" goodluck in your search for a Mannequin and Software engineer as i don change my mind to help configure the microchip! tongue

@baddingurl i won't be needing your list afterall then. and thanks for the first joke.
changing yo mind heh, NP
chao!!!
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2009
scottN:

@poster
reduce ur requirements and u'll have a handful of choices to choose from!

@scottN
i might consider that, you've spoken well, however, i fink girls that meet up to half of the requirements could come thru. i'll try picking it up from there,
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by JJYOU: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2009
what is wrong in knowing what you want? u may just get one. good luck
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

@JJYOU, i'm gratified, Thank u
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by scottN(m): 1:47am On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

Think u need 2 b more realistic and practical!
Re: I Need A Real Girl: 20 Things If U Can by johnnygan(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2009
scottN:

Think u need 2 b more realistic and practical!

I fink i'm more realistic when i say that the lady must possess 10 or more of the listed qualities. i have modified the topic body enough

(1) (Reply)

Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla / Need A Decent Girl For A Relationship (no Pre-marital intimacy Pls) / Looking For Working Class Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.