Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App (11858 Views)

Hurray, MTN Giving Free 1gb On Betterme Promo / Mtn BetterMe Bundle Offer For unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And free Sms. / MTN My2015 App And Betterme Bundle Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by ignis: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
k
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by doctokwus: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is it not the DG of the NOA who is a card carrying member of the PDP. So u allow his agency to vet contents that wud be downloaded and u expect sensible people to subscribe?
Is like asking NTA to vet election info it wud broadcast to its audience .Of course its only info favorable to PDP tha wud b broadcast.
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by dapsonjegz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
issoryt
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
MTN should be banned in Nigeria. .......

They can use a minute to recycle your line

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Fkforyou(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
If MTN truly want to help, on the day of the election they should give every subscriber 20mb each ..even if it means the mb can only last for just 24hrs.
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Oziddy: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnwizey:
Most confused man on nl
who is this jamb frustrated Nigga?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by adamskutty(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why wait till 2wks before election?
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by adamskutty(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Fkforyou:
If MTN truly want to help, on the day of the election they should give every subscriber 20mb each ..even if it means the mb can only last for just 24hrs.
jeeeez! What will one do with 20mb? grin

It won't even last me for 5mins. grin

50mb won't even last me for a day grin ( minus night grin )
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by bishopjoe02(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
I suspect PDP is behind d rain in Lagos yrstaday,
just to force APC members to carry umbrella
instead of brooms.....LOLZ
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by saaedlee: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayusco85:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane.

Meanwhile, there were five people in it.

The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left.

The second person who was Aliko Dangote said, "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left.

The third person was President Jonathan and he said: "I'm the smartest president in the world so, I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left.

Then it was left with Pope Francis and a little school girl.
The Pope said to the little girl "take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left.
The Pope asked her: "how come?"
The little girl replied: "the Nigerian President took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

Na Joke i dey oooo
grin grin
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by camplenigeria: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2015

Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by notformealone: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tolexander:
they could as well partner with mikano to supply each polling unit a generator to power our mobile devices for proper utilisation of this application.
they should also help you recharge your phone. mumu.
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by ifeelgood: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Failbuhari is very near, I will love to see how the serial loser loosses come feb!
Is that your mum?
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

I just got this text from MTN.... cheesy

" Jonathan will be president of Nigeria, to get more jokes text febuhari 14 to 2015 "

grin grin grin

LMAOOOOOOOOOO cheesy
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Tolexander: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
notformealone:
they should also help you recharge your phone. mumu.
imbeci1e
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

I just got this text from MTN.... cheesy

" Jonathan will be president of Nigeria, to get more jokes text febuhari 14 to 2015 "

grin grin grin
do you that even witches are seeing the change coming text "by fire by thunder" to 419 to get news
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by rondo235: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDP till apc repent of using broom as a party symbol...
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by prontoniero(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Failbuhari is very near, I will love to see how the serial loser loosses come feb!

God Punish U!
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Fkforyou(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
adamskutty:
jeeeez! What will one do with 20mb? grin

It won't even last me for 5mins. grin

50mb won't even last me for a day grin ( minus night grin )
I meant the duration in which it is valid..o.
You want kill MTN? 50mb for about 10 million subscribers haba..... Those guys selfish die...
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by okinme: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by obaayo2: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayusco85:

The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left.

The second person who was Aliko Dangote said, "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left.

The third person was President Jonathan and he said: "I'm the smartest president in the world so, I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left.

The Pope said to the little girl "take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left.
The little girl replied: "the Nigerian President took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

Na Joke i dey oooo
yeeeeeeeee..na so he die.ehya.see im smartness
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by XKZ(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
What are MTN BetterMe Bundle Offers

There are three (3) types of BetterMe Offers that are available, namely:

Daily Package Offer which consists of 20 National mins +
15MB + 35 National SMS @ N250 only
Monthly Package Offer which consists of 100 National mins
+ 100 National SMS + 300MB@ N2,015only
Monthly Data Bundle Offer which consists of 2015MB@ N2,015 only

For customers to subscribe to any of the Special Offers they’ll simply dial *123*4# and then select the preferred bundle offer that you want to buy.

www.mtnonline.com/betterme

This just looks like a new method of separating customers from their money. You know, like all their sms quizzes.
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by XKZ(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
My2015 App
provides easy access to a variety of digital content and offers MTN subscribers a single platform to access, view and share their New Year Resolutions & Must-do, 2015 Prophesies, Events, News, Daily Deals, Gossips, Healthy Living and Lifestyle.

It's not even actually an election monitoring app (though it has aspects that deal with the elections). They are just using the elections to sell one of their products.

Anyone who is interested though, can check it out at www.download2015app.com/
www.download2015app.com/download/my2015app-release.apk

It's supposed to be for Andriod devices (.apk file) but BlackBerry 10 smartphones can also run it.
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by ayusco85(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
obaayo2:
yeeeeeeeee..na so he die.ehya.see im smartness
Hahahahaha. No be me talk am o
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by obaayo2: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayusco85:

Hahahahaha. No be me talk am o
i know nau..na type u just type am
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by Chazzyboy: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oziddy:
Finally PDP has failed in Abia state, their rigging won't work this time. APGA all the way, Dr. Allex Otti we know.

#GejTill2019
#DrAlexOttiTill2023
Abia 2015
APGA for Govonor
PDP for president
otti all the way

1 Like

Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by ayusco85(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
obaayo2:
i know nau..na type u just type am

Na my phone self been type am
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by RAO1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayusco85:

Na Joke i dey oooo
what does that supposed to mean.....hope u ddnt mean to call my clueless president mumu with PhD (verbally )
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by xtripple: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
That person should be GMB, because he need the sch bag to go to sch. grin
ayusco85:

Na Joke i dey oooo
Re: MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App by ayusco85(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
RAO1:
what does that supposed to mean.....hope u ddnt mean to call my clueless president mumu with PhD (verbally )

As u read am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 1mb & 5mb On The Etisalat New Package For A Week-all Good / NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service / Infinix Note 4 Is Coming Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.