Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) (30447 Views)

This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) / Viral Video: See The Giant Snake Found In A Restaurant Ceiling - / How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by irukandji89(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Obas101:

Hi please I just replaced the capacitor in my ceiling and the direction of the blades changed... I don't know how to fix it. I'm using orl giant

You've probably interchanged the wires. Did you note where each wire was before removing the capacitor?
You may need to call an electrician.
Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by gsparks01(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2020
hi from 2020..The wires on my fan are white and blue, while those from the outlet are red, black and brown. How do I proceed please?
Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by BrigadiarZareta(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Pls can you go into details on how to connect the regulator
Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by Joexwizy: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
richiepolymer:
The blades are likely bent such that it's not sucking in air to distribute.

Is there any solution to this? As I am having similar issues.

Also that screw in the middle of the paper, should I take it off? My blade doesn't have a hole for the screw and it won't sit properly if I don't remove it
Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by youska(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2021
BrigadiarZareta:
Pls can you go into details on how to connect the regulator
I need answer to this too
Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by femi4: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
youska:

I need answer to this too

Re: Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) by Bonnnykan: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Well done sir. But please sir, I just bought a new fan, I have assembled and even hung it on the ceiling, i attached the wire as you instructed, by joining the red ( positive) wire of the fan to the red wire bringing in power to the room, and joined the black wire to the fan controller, but the issue is that the controller has an additional yellow wire the comes with it, which made me confuse. Please put me through. Thanks as you do so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up? / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 / Human-like Behaviors In Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.