Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari (51262 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2015

These are the lists of your favourite actors, actresses, musicians, footballers and entertainers in general supporting politicians. I guess you want to know who is following GEJ and who is following Buhari. Continue below to see the rest of them.

Source: http://www.tapgist.com/see-the-list-of-celebrity-that-following-gej-and-the-one-following-buhari/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by sam4(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Na only you waka come? Op op, what about other names? MODIFIED; I just dey enter fp like sey i dey enter computer village from Ikeja bus-stop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by farano(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Wetin consign me.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Wetin consign me.
it consign you oo
your vote can make a difference...

21 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
GMB has a lot of waka pass artiste

Lol is This real boko haram? cool

5 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by teewai3(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
they are just doing wat they were paid for...i could'nt care less what they do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
sam4:
Na only you waka come? Op op, what about other names?

This are the present celebrities that are currently supporting
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by herald9: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Even M.I is following Buhariembarassed

Well, peeps are actually making their cool cash....it's once every four years undecided

7 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by mjames: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Items for FP. I was there

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
teewai3:
they are just doing wat they were paid for...i could'nt care less what they do

Are u sure abt that?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
herald9:
Even M.I is following Buhariembarassed

Well, peeps are actually making their cool cash....it's once every four years undecided

Lollllll
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by teewai3(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Tapgist:

Are u sure abt that?

they would never do dat for free.....they all have better tins to do
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by reborn1: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Flavor and most musicians support Ambode of Lagos. Saw there video in one new song...

7 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kbshow100(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Almost all yoruba celeb are following GMB while ibos are following GEJ
This politicians are successful in dividing our country
Gob bless naija

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Skako(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
GMB has more award winner artist than GEJ

buhari is ok

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Wuuworld(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ is a big fish in a big Water....even if all these his supporters join Buhari,he is definitely going to win come Feb14th....anaghi a si ndo

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
It's all about money and trust
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
GEJ is a big fish in a big Water....even if all these his supporters join Buhari,he is definitely going to win come Feb14th....anaghi a si ndo

Keep Dreaming

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Grahamjnr(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2015
And am also for GEJ!

32 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by cutieberie1(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ

15 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Tapgist:

These are the lists of your favourite actors, actresses, musicians, footballers and entertainers in general supporting politicians. I guess you want to know who is following GEJ and who is following Buhari. Continue below to see the rest of them.

Source: http://www.tapgist.com/see-the-list-of-celebrity-that-following-gej-and-the-one-following-buhari/
Arrange it properly and see it hit front page, shalom

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by MeAndYou(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
The power of money
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Analorgue(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
I want to believe there are other aspirants. The debate would reveal there are better candidates than buhari and jonathan. Lest i forget, #buharimustdebate . whether d debating platform is bias in favour of the PDP is subject to further verification, for the fact that the other aspirants av taken up mantle, he has no choice but to take it up as well....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2015
The ones supporting GEJ are shameless unpatriotic thieves.

17 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Hollawaley(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
@op where is my name,am a celebrity and i support GMB #GMB TILL 2019

12 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Only failed and lazy people believe that GEJ is course of their problem.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by mtprofessor5(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2015
One man one vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by mzlizabelle(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
kbshow100:
Almost all yoruba celebs are following GMB while ibos are following GEJ
These politicians are successful in dividing our country
Gob bless naija

You said it all.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Wetin consign me.
get lost undecided
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
If the list is anything to go by, I deduce :

Jonathan has greater number of Comedians & football stars, but less music stars

While Buhari Has more music stars

Then Jonathan has a lot of top quality Nollywood stars, call them A-listers whereas Buhari Has Waka pass actresses or better classified B-C list actors, mainly from Yoruba sector of Nollywood.

My little observation.. ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

79 Likes 19 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.