Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari (51264 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by mezebel(f): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Tapgist post=30293703][/quote] y is my name not in the list? Am following GEJ till GMB turns 101yrs... GEJ all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by ataller1: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Arrange it properly and see it hit front page, shalom
you're too fast! The list is not proper arranged, where's Duncan mighty? And few others? Abeg learn work or u park well kiss undecided
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Aida13: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obama used the power of social media and celebrity exposure to make himself heard. People like Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce / Jay Z and even white stars came out for him. This went a long way in influencing the masses. These two Nigerian presidential candidates should tap into this resource. No crime in that.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by mgbeketoto: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Glad to know I was NOT WRONG in choosing GEJ!
The list clearly confirms my suspicions.
THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT ETHNIC RIVALRY. . . NOT CHANGE.
It is all about THE NORTH AND SOUTH. . . .vs. . . . THE EAST AND WEST!!!!

GEJ till 2019!!!

Every barry VOTE for im own LOOTER O!
This is not about CHANGE but CONTROL OF NIGERIA'S OYEL!!!

GEJ till 2019! NA AWA TURN TO CHOP!!!!
OBJ CHOPPED FOR 9 GOOD YEARS!

GEJ must CHOP for 10!!!!
NORTH-WEST. . . GO AND HANG!!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INw6uY_dV0

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by onaselujummy: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
The love of money grin grin
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by blakky97(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rextayne:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
the concern is power of insurgency.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai Buhari!

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
We are just living together for nothing. Nigerians are divided. The hausas and yorubas naturally flow because they have similar culture and religion,while the south-south and south-east flow better. With this situation,how will Nigeria progress?
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Scholes007(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
HugeMac:

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Buhari said on the 30th-1-2015 on BBC Hausa, that
the igbos hate him for what happend during the
biafra war, he does not have any regrate, and at such
do not owe any appology to any one, infact if there
is a repeat of the civil war again, he will kill more
igbos to save the country.
Some igbo are still campaigning for that terrorist!
Any igbo that vote buhari is a ?
Are you serious about that... pls give me a link cos
I will not be taking it lightly if it is true...jst give me a reliable source
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by dipopooo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
D list is not complete without saheed osupa
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by bimgirl(f): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
interesting
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Gudintent: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
@op

How much dem pay you to start this topic trending on NL shocked grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by sunayo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Most of the artistes routing for GMB are there because of APC(LAGOS), they are Tinubu's boys. If you watch yoruba movies you'll know what am saying.

Jonathan has done more for the entertainment industry morethan all our past leaders put together.

GEJ all the way, all the big boys and girls are with him.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Ifeanyie12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Davido,mavin's crew,lagbaja..... for APC..... dbanj fir PDP
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by kbshow100(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nwogbe:

Not only Igboswink check well unlike GMB who is being supported only by yorubas...
when I say ibo, I mean people from SE and SS,
Secondly I said almost all,, not all
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by openmine(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
yommys01:
Is it me or did anyone else notice that those supporting GEJ are easterners and those supporting Buhari are mostly westerners? It is shameful really. This country will never grow regardless of who rules until we do away with regional and religion sentimentality and sorry to say, this mentality is common with our eastern brothers.

For the easterners ( please if you must argue against this believe of my do it objectively, you abuse me, I will abuse you back ), they will only back anyone who is perceived to be their "brother". Yet the northerners get accused of being born to rule whereas the same is seen in the easterners.

Only the westerner seems to vote for people they perceived to be the best regardless of their tribe. It is not uncommon to see the westerners vote against a westerner just because they feel it is not the best for the nation ( OBJ's second term comes to mind ).
I tink u r biased in ur assessment...
saying dat d easterners r voting based on sentiments is highly illogical.... is d president an Igbo man(Neva mind his name azikwe)...is omawumi from bayelsa?..

...furthermore wat u just said mite just b mere speculation because every1 has d right 2 vote whomever he or she wants...

I can also say dat d reason y d west r supporting buhari is because d vp osibanjo is a Yoruba man...but Dats a hasty conclusion...

lets learn 2 b objective in matters like Dis so dat we don't sound selective!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by farano(f): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
missionmex:
[/quote][quote author=FredHandsome post=30297509]
You meant 'concern'?
haha
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good for them.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by deebsman1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Tapgist post=30293703][/quote]
we don talk am say most of GEJ's supporters are igbos and they should all bring it on, this election is abt yoruba/hausa vs igbo (just like barca/madrid vs arsenal)......the winner is sure written on the wall tongue tongue even if FIFA (INEC) supporting d 1 we don't want to name
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by woodboi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP! Wot a misconception, I'm totally disappointed at the Yoruba part of nollywood, but it is understandable why most of them have to patch dia tent without thinking of dia career, now I feel for Toyin, if APC takes the day, its means they are going to sideline her big time unless destiny pave way for her.

What I see here is not tribal issue, but stay within where u power can reach ( its not all about the masses, but dia means of livelihood after election) the Yorubas believe such much that APC is going to keep controlling South-west so the best they can do is to keep it up with Tinubu d Jagaban, win or lost at federal level, state will always remain atleast Kenny saint brown, 9ice and olamide get paid for what they do likewise others, but I feel thes are the one's that got the big pay. M.I and Lagos state aready have connection for him being dia ambassador, so what do u expect of Ice-Prince. Flavour is part of the A+ advert, do u think his supporting Buhari? we need to learn how to seperate does trying to stay within the confine of south- west and federal. If Buhari get carried away by the crowd that received him in IMO State... Then the way he's going to loose dis election is in the air, folks only turn out because of Rochas and the Imolites are back to Gej.

On those supporting PDP let me throw some light to names you mis Kcee, Sammie O, Timi D, Annie I, Duncan M, Okon, Oritsha F, Kate H, and I believe 2face is PDP in soul ( his connection wit Ayiri). Check out the list of these artists and dia connection in the society, they are celebrity that doesn't have to make calls to seek for roles or jobs, they are made people, outside Sammie and the once that have been contacted to grace the rally, you hardly see these people on social network ranting unlike what the yorubas nollywood are doing, its called karimi (Baba must see that I'm working).

Pls remove Iyanya and replace it with Lagbaja... Don J is a business man, nothing stops him or the crew from putting on APC brand, but he/dey didnt, only observe his/dia business and that's it.

And for those thinking is tribal stuff no... Its simply Federal vs State! If you connection is not long up to federal, state is dia. Toyin A, just choose to aim high cos of her mother in Nollywood, if things work out, expect her to be plying Federal route.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by okpamson15(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
sam4:
Na only you waka come? Op op, what about other names? MODIFIED; I just dey enter fp like sey i dey enter computer village from Ikeja bus-stop.
i did nt se my name what hapen?
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by favouryemmy: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Looking at this list, you'll agree with me that it's divided along ethnic lines. Most of the GMB supporters are from SW, while most of those for GEJ are from SE and SS. We can't move forward in this country if we continue to support candidates based of ethnic and religious affiliation.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by brehmann(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015

I noticed that 90% of the celebrities rooting for Buhari (GMB) are mainly Yorubas (And they do so mainly because of Fashola/Tinubu) whereas those for GEJ are from various ethnic groups..

Personally, I believe GEJ has a more unifying personality compared to GMB..

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by yommys01(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
akulaxx:

Shut your dirty mouth.
You are an hopeless idiot with a bad upbringing.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by jendy36(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
How would you say Iceprince, MI, Olamide, Funke Akindele, Iyanya are supporting GMB because they snapped pictures with Lagos state APC governor and their APC governorship aspirant? Someone might be supporting APC governorship aspirant in their state while supporting PDP presidential candidate. Take Imo state for an example; many people are supporting Owelle Rochas as APC governorship aspirant while still supporting GEJ from PDP. If you see them snap picture together With Rochas, would you say they are supporting GMB? Modification needed.
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Dewze(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
yommys01:
Is it me or did anyone else notice that those supporting GEJ are easterners and those supporting Buhari are mostly westerners? It is shameful really. This country will never grow regardless of who rules until we do away with regional and religion sentimentality and sorry to say, this mentality is common with our eastern brothers.

For the easterners ( please if you must argue against this believe of my do it objectively, you abuse me, I will abuse you back ), they will only back anyone who is perceived to be their "brother". Yet the northerners get accused of being born to rule whereas the same is seen in the easterners.

Only the westerner seems to vote for people they perceived to be the best regardless of their tribe. It is not uncommon to see the westerners vote against a westerner just because they feel it is not the best for the nation ( OBJ's second term comes to mind ).

Guy, Nigeria is not made up of easterners and westerners. You are here accusing the easterners of tribalism, have you asked yourself why most notherners are supporting Buhari? You see tribalism in the east but you refuse to see the one in the north that has always been with us.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by ybalogs(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
where my name dey?I be footballer and me and my entire family will only and surely vote for General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by nkkystel(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wooooow!
Team Goodluck!!
He's got better people jare on his list!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Y yoruba dey support buhari pass for actresses?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.