Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (32652 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
An illiterate will have no value for Education..#FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by natureem: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
falacy from d pit of...

I was there, no stoning happened

OP u need HELP

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Arysexy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol,

BUhari was stoned in lagos, amosun stoned in tasued.

Hope thiefnubuu won't be d next to be stoned on his opolo eyes.

AaaFeeeceeeee! Shegeee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by camplenigeria: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
uh!

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by camplenigeria: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
kai

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by legendsilver(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=thisisayus post=30293887][/quote]lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
I just called a friend in that school and he confirmed that nothing of such happened. All these fo'ols trying to please their paymaster will keep failing until they finally realize that the change we seek is here.
With what you typed and posted here, do you think ur clueless Gej will win the state?
Ode jati jati

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by AsherStorm(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
unfortunately, the story is true but it was planned by PDP loyalist among the students who used the issue "amosun wanted to scrap tasued" as the point which other gullible students followed...

notwithstanding, amosun has done wonderfully well in the state cos I'm. witness and he is justified by deciding to scrap tasued initially cos the state's allocation from fg cldnt manage 2 state universities alongside the massive infrastructural development going on in the state...

last bullet... amosun must continue his good work
Gej must go to otuoke and continue his badluck in 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by AsherStorm(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Arysexy:
Lol,

BUhari was stoned in lagos, amosun stoned in tasued.

Hope thiefnubuu won't be d next to be stoned on his opolo eyes.

AaaFeeeceeeee! Shegeee!

u must be a mofo....
na ur family stone buhari for Lagos?
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
These APC governors are really crazy governors not worth the risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Alphaoscar: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I was there that day and it was chaotic that the governor security agents had to fire tear gas to disperse the students.

Amadioha strike you if you claim to be where you are not.

This is the picture of Amosun moving freely in TASUED on the fateful day only for you liars to start spreading lies online.

My initial comment deleted by the bias mods again

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by loomer: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
HOW COME SAHARA REPORTERS NO SEE THIS NEWS REPORT?
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by abacrested(f): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
presido1:
The diff is that Islam is too violent so people will be afraid of what will happen if Buhari become too radicalised from those visits. As for Xtians, they are not violent at least they have not waged ant holy way or whatever in any part of Nigeria. In the sixties, seventies, eighties nobody will worry if Buhari or any Muslim leader visit imam or Allah but since some years back some bad muslim has created a bad name for the religion which make people to be weary of them. Two days ago I wanted to enter a bus from Brockley London to New cross, the driver of the bus was a muslim woman with full muslim regalia, the only place you could see of her is her eyes, I entered the bus but many people standing at the bus stop that rushed to enter stopped after noticing the driver. I entered but I wuldnt blame anybody that refused to. That is the society we live in now. If that bus driver had been a rev sister with their dressing people will not hesitate to rush in. Few bad once has ruined a peace loving religion.
nice one
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by yuio33: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by pharmo25(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
There is a difference between being a thug and leader..

Even when you are a thug, and mistakenly given power.. one must try to cease being a thug and learn the act of leadership..

Unfortunately, Amosun has shown that one can't hide his true character.. This is his real identity struggling for recognition..

I heard there was a "Go and Die" governor in one of the APC states who behaves like a thug and has equally legalised thuggery in his state....

Is this the kind of Change we want? When GMB would be chased out of the UN meeting for bringing 60's ideas in 2015.. cheesy

Sorry Mr, you don't know anything about his government..
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by nduchucks: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by juman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
^^^^^
Story appear to be fake.

But apc understanding of good governance is weird. They don't see the reason why common man should live better life.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Davidogar(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hhahahha beg make una take am easy oh na una governor oh
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by GBTYO: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ogun people enjoy your change.

Yeye.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by ketiy77: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Segunlords(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Most of these present government officials benefitted from free education system in Nigeria during there time in schools...bt they are now destroying the system by making it difficult for people to get education.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Samoranopapa(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
I just hope he doesn't come to OOU,if he comes he will know that Tasued own is just the tip of the iceberg
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Swizdoe(m): 3:19am On Feb 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And frustrated they will remain.

In 2013...ASUU went on strike to get extra cash for our universities. But as we all know....everyone, including the students who are now stoning the governor....told ASUU off for distrubing them. ASUU was forced to accept less than what they asked for....and the strike was over and students were happy.

Now....look at the dividends of forcing an early end to the ASUU strike. A governor who does not have the money to fund the state university adequately.

(And if anything the Governor loves the students....because he has refused to increase fees....which would give him the cash to spend on improving the university).

How much does it take to fund a university? By my estimation .....$100million. Does the Ogun state Governor have that cash?

These Nigerian students should go and stone the Education ministry at Abuja....for not fighting harder for a raise in the amount of money spent on university education.
The reason he did not increase the school fees is because he didn't want it to stand in the way of his second term ambition. I'm sure he will take the fashola approach to Lasu if he ever gets re-elected.
The reason why he can't afford is simply because he has squandered state funds in the name of constructing white elephant projects and now there is barely enough to keep the state afloat.
Amosun must go, simple as Abc. He can't continue to hoodwink us with roads and bridges
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Swizdoe(m): 3:21am On Feb 01, 2015
igeolink:
u are sick...u need malaria pills
I think you are the one that needs the pill. You can't dispute any of his claims because you know that he is right
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by ShamanEgijesu: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:
This is not acceptable. angry

Give honor to whom honor is due.

Fellow Nigerians,

Your vote should be your stone.

Your stone should be your vote.

Shun violence and Vote wisely.

Shalom!

But its okay to stone jonathan.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Afroconnect: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:
This is not acceptable. angry

Give honor to whom honor is due.

Fellow Nigerians,

Your vote should be your stone.

Your stone should be your vote.

Shun violence and Vote wisely.

Shalom!
These set of Nigerian politicians deserve gun-fire...they are ruining the people's lives and committing mass murders when they steal the people blind.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2015
ShamanEgijesu:

But its okay to stone jonathan.

An eye for an eye will make the whole world goes blind.

GEJ till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Lagos / 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani / Gov Eno Visits Family Of Late Nollywood Make-up Artist (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.