Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

After Nicon Results! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Nicon Results! (1396 Views)

Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Nicon Results! by Omislarry: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2006
Congratulations, if you are selected after the aptitude test, can anybody tells the next thing
Re: After Nicon Results! by st1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
Is the Test result out? Lets deal with situation one after the other.
Re: After Nicon Results! by teminikan: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2006
please give us more detail concerning those that are shortlisted, for us to know what next.a friend of mine was also shortlisted. plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: After Nicon Results! by bighead: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2006
can someone please tell us the medium they used to inform those they shortlisted.
Re: After Nicon Results! by crito(m): 3:46am On Aug 22, 2006
na wa oh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Nicon Results! by ayoguiter(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2006
Dont mind lanre (ore mi alaso ese), the result is not yetout.
But it will soon be out by sept ending
Re: After Nicon Results! by deffbloke: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
Hi people,I was shortlisted as well but do not know what the next move is.please anyone one with any info about the next move should please let me know.

Thanks!
Re: After Nicon Results! by nosmas: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2006
A beg tell us how they sent to you that you've been shortlisted.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: After Nicon Results! by deffbloke: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2006
I was at Nicon house today on the Island and made enquiry about the next move after being shortlisted after the test,I was told that everything is being taken care of at Abuja.I think we'll be reached the same way we got contacted with the venue of the test.

Fingers Crossed!
Re: After Nicon Results! by nutty4u: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
i don tire for that nicon stuff cos i was not contacted as per shotlisting
i know i did just well .i have the feeling that it is those that there name came out on the list that were shortlisted not the gate crashers.nicon has alot to explain as they made us to beleive that we the gate crashers will be shortlisted.
anyone whose name is shortlisted and he gate crashed shud let the guys in the house know
Re: After Nicon Results! by ololade83(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2006
hi deffbloke,u said u went to nicon's office.i also saw my name and wld love to know if those names are the shortlisted names after the test or before cos its quite confusing.
Re: After Nicon Results! by nunu(f): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
THE RESULT IS NOT YET OUT.The list you guys saw on their website was for the candidates that were shortlisted to write the test.

Una no go kill person with fake information.

Very typical of an average Nigerian:Bearer of fake information.
Re: After Nicon Results! by mind: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2006
please be patient,they just marked the test, the result is in their computer .They are yet to fix the cut of mark.I think they will be transparent.
Re: After Nicon Results! by nosmas: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2006
mind; you speak like an insider.anyway keep us informed and thanks a million for relieving my curiosity. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Lady Corper In Lagos / Pls I Need Assistance On How Waec Sets Aptitude Test For Oil Companies. / First Inland Bank,ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.