Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? (1873 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2008
i heard at Christ Embassy, you are taught not to believe witches and wizards exists, ow true is this?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by arramyjay: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2008
My pastor said We should pray about it.
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2008
ARE U A MEMBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY ?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by arramyjay: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2008
I dont knw wht that means.
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
u sed ur pastor sed u shud pray abt it, pray abt it ? ow? do u mean by praying to God asking him if witches exist or wa?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by allboyz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
@poster. . . have you seen witch/wizard before. . . with which eyes?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
do u read ur bible at all? it says "for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power, against rulers of darkness of this world" so wat do u say abt that?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by plappville(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
5p1naz:

do u read ur bible at all? it says "for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power, against rulers of darkness of this world" so what do u say about that?

Good qoute there.
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by SisiJinx: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
p/ple for people I understand.

Govt for government, I get,

But ow for how and Sed for said

. . . aren’t we taking this short hand shtick a little too far? undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
sisi jinx i do not undastand a bit of wa ur tryna communicate
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by uzwu: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2008
@5p1naz
What is the thing that you don't understand and not undastand? All what she was trying to convey to you is to mind your spellings.

Dnt get too comfortable with shorthand spellings that may mean something else when looked up in the dictionary e.g ow, which is an expression of pain.

you are free to use your shorthand while sending text messages, but on a forum like this is a no no ok?
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by bollyaddy: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2008
we are thaught to be fearless of satanic forces (witches,wizard etc)
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by Pepeye(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
Why the probing question?

Any way if u want to learn more about CEC

log on to our website at www. Christembassy.org

and ur answers will be answered eh!
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by oderemo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ PEPEYE,
with a name like that i think we pray for you.
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
uzwu:

@5p1naz
What is the thing that you don't understand and not undastand? All what she was trying to convey to you is to mind your spellings.

Dnt get too comfortable with shorthand spellings that may mean something else when looked up in the dictionary e.g ow, which is an expression of pain.

you are free to use your shorthand while sending text messages, but on a forum like this is a no no ok?

watsup with ya man! no beef broda, da shorthand stuff's just making ma job easier, plus u gotta tell ur frend to get updated with da world n not sit somewhere n xpect pipl to always type each letter out, no1's got da time to read long articles dis days,
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
bollyaddy:

we are thaught to be fearless of satanic forces (witches,wizard etc)

of course, even the bible teaches us to be fearless of this things but my frend, that dont mean they dont exist, we are africans, and remember our fore fathers worshipped idols, every1 of us, as long as ur an african
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by Pepeye(f): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Ode

Is the username intimidating you? Anyway the other name is Lawyer . . .

Very magnanimous of you to want to add me up in your prayers. . .

but really I prefer me praying for me
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by SisiJinx: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2009
5p1naz:

watsup with ya man! no beef brother,  da shorthand stuff's just making ma job easier,  plus u gotta tell ur frend to get updated with da world n not sit somewhere n xpect pipl to always type each letter out,  no1's got da time to read long articles this days,

n d dumn dn of d nxt gnatn bgns
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by 5p1naz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

n d dumn dn of d nxt gnatn bgns

sisi jinx, u really nid to get urself updated, n u really nid to do it quick, wtf is this? wat uv written is meaningless, gnatn 4 generation?/ hell no!!!! go do some lil yahoo chat, that'll improve ur skills of shorthand typin,
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by SisiJinx: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2009
5p1naz:

sisi jinx,  u really nid to get yourself updated,  n u really nid to do it quick, wtf is this? what uv written is meaningless,  gnatn 4 generation?/ hell no!!!! go do some little yahoo chat,  that'll improve ur skills of shorthand typin,

I apologize for not being up to date in gibberish as you are! embarassed

By the way

Wtf is this?
What uv written is meaningless
And hell no?

Yep, that about sums up the reaction people get after reading your nonsen. . . errr. . . skills of shorthand typing.
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by okgerald(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by oloriooko(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ poster.
My advise for u? go to Christ Embassy church and find out for yaself
Re: Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? by lauryn(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
lol at Sisi Jinx,

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 2009, Your Year Of Unending Joy.it Shall Be To You A Year Of Years. / Urgent Message From The Lord God Almight - Coming Mega Tsunami! / Truth About Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.