Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. (1066 Views)

Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by AltarBoy1: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Dear Mr president
Your are the commanding in chief of our forces and you have all the armed force at your disposal. How come its difficult for you to control boko haram. I know that defeating a terrorist cell or rebel group is a difficult task, but you are not even concerned about the plight of the affected citizens and soldiers killed in action.

People are dying every day in the north east and all you could do is go abt your re-election campaign.

Our fellow citizens are now refugees in other countries, but you have not shown an atom of concern for them.

It is said that if you can not stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Mr President, you swore to protect Nigerians, but you have failed woefully.

Plz, kindly apologize to all Nigerians and humble resign from that seat as you have failed in its basic duty.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by Tenim47(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
signed
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by enoqueen: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
There is nothing he can do.

mean!!! I hate him soooo much.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by citizenY(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why are you so impatient?
I take liberty to reply on his behalf....
Please bring up this matter after the election. If I am there, we see what happens.

Thanks for your understanding..
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by AltarBoy1: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
citizenY:
Why are you so impatient?
I take liberty to reply on his behalf....
Please bring up this matter after the election. If I am there, we see what happens.

Thanks for your understanding..
So the life of Nigerians is less important than the election.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by AltarBoy1: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
enoqueen:
There is nothing he can do.

mean!!! I hate him soooo much.
Nothing that he can do? If it were to be otuoke in bayelsa state that have been captured by BH, will he still be folding his hand.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by citizenY(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
So the life of Nigerians is less important than the election.

That is my impression.

Altar boy, next time this man comes to your parish, he must do confession or he should not receive conmunion.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by AltarBoy1: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
citizenY:

That is my impression.

Altar boy, next time this man comes to your parish, he must do confession or he should not receive conmunion.
I jst wish i can chase him out of aso rock. He is of no use there.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by citizenY(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I jst wish i can chase him out of aso rock. He is of no use there.
Re: Mr President: What Are You Doing About Our Refugee In Niger, Chad And Caemroun. by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
The best GEJ can offer is a fart

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Endoreses Pres. Goodluck Jonathan / PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega / S’east Leaders Deliberately Misleading The Public About Buhari – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.