Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see (6354 Views)

Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot (2) (3) (4)

Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by satinoeleniyan: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Well According to Ope Careem , Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Olamide just welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his girlfriend. .. Bukunmi Okeowo Tonia....the lady's father confirmed the news last night in a telephone conversation to other relatives.... Keep refreshing for more updates.....*winks* between, they said the mother and the baby are in a very good condition. ...

So just incase these story is true, then Congrats Badoo but just incase the story is not, y'all will soon see a post on his instagram slashing ME..

Lol I am used to it !!!

See: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/whoop-olamide-and-girlfriend-bukunmi.html

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Airforce1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
congrats baddest guy ever liveth and pretty baby mama

Naija Artists redefining marriage since 2009

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by obontami: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
congrats badoo

mean while do not forget to

#VoteGMB2015

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by enoqueen: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Really baby mama stuff.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by saxwizard(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Congrats olamide
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was here by 12:51pm.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by pretydiva(f): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
So him girl friend b get belle ni
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmm...
Stars nd baby mamas
What happened to getting married and having babies
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
good,he should name him denky
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by axortedbabe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adonbilivit..
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by englishmart(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:
congrats baddest guy ever liveth and pretty baby mama

Naija Artists redefining marriage since 2009
father forgive them for they know not what they are doing

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by englishmart(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
congrats badoo

mean while do forget to
#VoteGMB2015
even for 28billion naira, I won't vote Buhari
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by englishmart(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
dammywapes:
I was here by 12:51pm.
this goes a long way in showing you are a slow typer.... Lol...

Your post time reads 12:52.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
The girl isn't much limelight compared to other music artists girlfriends, I guess she introvert grin
Congratulations anyway smiley
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
congrats badoo

mean while do forget to

#VoteGMB2015
lolz at bolded
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tpiah01: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:

is the service.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah01:
cos u u tot t might make d FP.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by AbuMikey(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm expecting a Baby Too from My Girlfriend.

Yeah, I'm gonna love Her so much.
The baby is a Girl Yo! cheesy
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:

dont 4get slow network issue
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by DrMattews: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
my love how are you doing?
im do good love grin
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tpiah01: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
dammywapes:
cos u u tot t might make d FP.

oh, you're a mind reader.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
wots up with d congrats,i saw no baby dere now.......or is it in d link? if i click am make gmb no win
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by fayemisuccess(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH NO CAPITAL? I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW I MAKE A PROFIT OF #209,015 NAIRA LEGALLY IN JUST 7DAYS WITH MY PHONE WITHOUT SPENDING 1NAIRA [AMAZING SECRET]. Do you know that you can also make more than this?

Here; we will train you on how you on the A-Z of legal IMPORTATION BUSINESS & how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira legal profit into your bank account without spending 1 Naira.

We will train you on how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira daily legal profit into your bank account with LITTLE or NO START-UP CAPITAL. MONEY IS NO MORE THE PROBLEM OF STARTING LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE POSITIVE MINDED PEOPLE.

I REJECT POVERTY! WHAT OF YOU?

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah01:

oh, you're a mind reader.
don worry t will. Celebrity post do make FP xpecially tonto dike's tory.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Medunah: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dnt believe it
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Yustash001(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Congrat....baddest guy ever liveth...why nt kuku marry her
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tpiah01: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
dammywapes:
don worry t will. Celebrity post do make FP xpecially tonto dike's tory.

good for you.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah01:

good for you.
For u to.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Medunah:
I dnt believe it
when will u start believing ?
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tpiah01: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
dammywapes:
For u to.

for you more.
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah01:

for you more.
LOL

Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos / Kunle Afolayan Married At Last