Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see (6353 Views)

Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Yikes!! YBNL Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy...sneak Peak Phot (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tpiah01: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
hilarious
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
even for 28billion naira, I won't vote Buhari

Guy change your font

You dey steal my show
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by englishmart(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Guy change your font

You dey steal my show
I've been using this font before you were born
You are the one who's tryna steal my show
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
I've been using this font before you were born
You are the one who's tryna steal my show

you must be a liar just like Buhari

I've been using this font since president Jonathan became president and I intend to use it till 2019

Be a responsible citizen and stop telling lies
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by tomiobj(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by thaoriginator: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
even for 28billion naira, I won't vote Buhari
Who are you? Who know? Go sidung jor!

@Topic: The guy no use condom ni?
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by englishmart(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:

you must be a liar just like Buhari

I've been using this font since president Jonathan became president and I intend to use it till 2019

Be a responsible citizen and stop telling lies
my friend keep quiet! I be your boss for that matter
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Hmmmm...
Stars nd baby mamas
What happened to getting married and having babies
where have you been?
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by dammywapes(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
englishmart:
u two didn't realize tat u re bth old to b fytin ova font. Lol grin
englishmart:
u two didn't realize tat u re bth old to b fytin ova font. Lol
Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Fast Rising act "Bukunmi Org" the 'Mercy' Crooner is the one that will minister at my church's carol. Even if its Sunday Service, Bukunmi Org is the best

Re: Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see by docmoses(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
What about maximiliano?

Tonto Dike Faking Selfie With Neymar Busted! / Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” / "Men Send Me Tonnes Of Marriage Proposals" - Joselyn Dumas