Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 (3715 Views)

Mu’azu, Others Ruined Jonathan’s Chances – Fani Kayode / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
kITATITA:

No vex. Na me. You team mate for Buhari camp and your secret crush. I was just having fun
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by benzion72(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
onoerime:
You guyz don't even understand the game on ground. It is not all about credibility but rather it is a political power tussle between the south and north. For credibility non of them are fit to be on that seat. Jonathan is going to win because he dances to the drum beat of the cabals. Buhari is coming to the seat to make troubles ie by fighting the cabals. The cabals are the people governing this country, they are above the law, no one messes with them. They won't allow buhari to come in and expose them and that point is where buhari has failed to understand.jonathan has gained ground with the cabals and that is the one reason he is going to win. If care is not taken buhari will be confiscated and that might lead to his death.

The election is between the people and the cabal that GEJ is serving as a puppet. He served them so well that he forgot that he will still need the people. Now how many of them are the cabal they are less than one percent of the people. The people have spoken Sai Buhari. The cabal are on the run. Because our jail will be filled to the capacity. If you are part of the cabal get ready to flee or hide.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by Here2BustnScrew: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
hadizadeezy:
1. Jonathan - corruption is a competition under his watch
2. Okonjo - always deceiving the president that all is well with the economy
3. Diezani - there's something in this woman's punnany that makes jona do as she says
4. Akpabio - making the president feel that all PDP governors are behind him
5. Mama peace - thinks her office is on the same level with that of the president
6. Asari & co - always threatening the peace of the country & the president does nothing about it
7. Okupe, Abati & Omokiri - always doing gbeborun to what the opposition is doing & forgetting their role in the process
8. Fayose - his controversial advert on the front page of some news paper turn out to be a campaign in favour of Buhari
9. APC - their well organised primary that brought the emergence of GMB as their flag bearer is a blow to jonathan
10. Buhari - the Ijaya himself, his campaign against corruption is already unsettling some members of the PDP who will have to leave this country or risk jail should GMB win come Feb 14th.

I won't be surprise if some PDP governors pitch their tent with APC since immunity clause will be abolished
Nobody won go jail.
It is a man or party that is not corrupt than can fight corruption.. if PDP is corrupt, then APC is worst.
Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by fayemisuccess(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH NO CAPITAL? I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW I MAKE A PROFIT OF #209,015 NAIRA LEGALLY IN JUST 7DAYS WITH MY PHONE WITHOUT SPENDING 1NAIRA [AMAZING SECRET]. Do you know that you can also make more than this?

Here; we will train you on how you on the A-Z of legal IMPORTATION BUSINESS & how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira legal profit into your bank account without spending 1 Naira.

We will train you on how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira daily legal profit into your bank account with LITTLE or NO START-UP CAPITAL. MONEY IS NO MORE THE PROBLEM OF STARTING LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE POSITIVE MINDED PEOPLE.

I REJECT POVERTY! WHAT OF YOU?

Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by ijeaify: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
minister2015:
I usually get contrary advice yet he has not fired anybody, so clueless and confused.
PVC: Pertinent to Vote out Cluelessness.
SAI GMB/PYO
GMB will still lose.
Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by minister2015: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
ijeaify:
GMB will still lose.
By the grace of God, GEJ has alreadg lost the election. GEJ's administration has the highest NOs of missing money in Nig's history.
SAI GMB.
Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by femidejulius(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP..
You are being unfair...

You are being unfair to mama peace
Why is Patience Jonathan not the first on your list?
Re: People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 by hadizadeezy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
femidejulius:
OP..
You are being unfair...

You are being unfair to mama peace
Why is Patience Jonathan not the first on your list?
LOL! I think you have a point there but illiteracy can't come first na, so I decided to arrange in order

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Results In The NC&SW PDP Is In Trouble . / Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.