Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig (3710 Views)

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Intel, The yoruba figure heads met in sweden to delibrate on ways of restoration and freedoom of odua states from Nigeria. Its getting real.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by ibadantiti(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin yes yes !!
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
I think those guys are only there for the malt drinks in front of them jorh.

Immediately they hear "Eyin omo wobe!!!" They will abandon all thoughts of breaking up grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Brightology2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sori 2 say dis.op u nr get sense.tank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Luizkid(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
with all these religious divitions, nepotism and tribalism everywhere i believe division is the best solution. Let evry region use its own resources n develop itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
FAKE NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by IamOpemipo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
All I see are drunk men sharing their life experiences ova cans of beer..

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Those guys look tired already,I can tell that the deliberation was a waste of time cheesy

See that one on the far right,he has "yo" grin

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by slam7000(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
They were only discussing how to avoid immigration wahala. Who dash them? How can you be discussing such important matter over cheap Swedish beers and 7up drinks?

Badly written banner says OPU.
These are just students who over stayed their visas.

How can they be discussing secession without emperor Musiwa? They must be very drunk as someone pointed out.

Someone should replace those poisonous cans of beer with bottles of Orijin.

6 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by AustineE1: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kegites club of sweden....make Tinubu hear this nonsense,when he is yet to recover the money he invested on our dogon yaro president.

17 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Mogidi: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
They're learners.
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by kossyablaze(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lolzzzzzzz ndi ofe mmanu abikwa TODAYS LESSON THOUGH #life #smile #19.07.2015...Smiling through life and facing each day knowing there's hope. # The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection. # A smile of encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed up flower ;it may be the turning point for a struggling life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by rubii09: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
You are in another mans 'developed country' guys. How about you coming back to Nigeria to improve your country. Nonsense
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
slam7000:
They were only discussing how to avoid immigration wahala. Who dash them? How can you be discussing such important matter over cheap Swedish beers and 7up drinks?

Badly written banner says OPU.
These are just students who over stayed their visas.

How can they be discussing secession without emperor Musiwa? They must be very drunk as someone pointed out.

Someone should replace those poisonous cans of beer with bottles of Orijin.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by KELVINXY: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Finally some people are making use of this thing called brain.. #make_a_move_people
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by fr3do(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
#sips coffee#
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Macelliot(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can I have a map of the Oodua nation?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
I no believe. Land of the rising sun i welcome thou thee.
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by ArodewilliamsT: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
This na real beer palour waka. LWKMD.
Normalcodes please allow me to reproduce your thoughts.

In response to this comment, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache. Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one. In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one. Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman. Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough. Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo. Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind. Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad. Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough. Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con- man, infact his case don pass section 419. Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer. Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest. Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man. Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo. Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging. A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man. For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man. This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short. The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so? This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept. Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra. Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth. Long live Nnamdi Kanu. He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad. You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one. Now deal with it. This is the followership this fraudster can have. He has scammed us all, his magas don drop. Chai! http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XWyq7PWrs8I What I have learnt is that if people can beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u. Go and ask those Igbo dudes who stole our defense money in China, they can never enter Biafralans till they die. Nnamdi Kanu ran the criminal Uwazuruike and Saboteurs Billie Human rights aground. They all dread him. Fraudsters jam fraudster. Source Normalcodes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by MisterLongman(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Everybody that attended the so called meeting are higher than high..........
Yorubas aint gat time to allow some group of people to be tossing them around....... Ask Afenifere if I lie

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by seunmsg(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some people are trying desperately to drag the Yoruba nation into their secessionist campaign. We ain't buying this poo.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by anulaxad(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nonsense, no Yoruba person supports such nonsense. Anyway Mods please immediately delete thread.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by omowolewa: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Break away kor, brake pad ni.

They are there to discuss business and drink off their headache.
And probably to support the Baifra project.
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Fash20: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demburrows:
Intel, The yoruba figure heads met in sweden to delibrate on ways of restoration and freedoom of odua states from Nigeria. Its getting real.

they should be deceiving them self.
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by divaoflife: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Where are they 'breaking away' to?
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by leahcimzil: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
who send dem?
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by sammyj: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
This fools just keeps amazing me . Break to were ? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by Vado(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Immediately they hear "Eyin omo wobe!!!" They will abandon all thoughts of breaking up grin

Laff wan tear my belle. She said they are only there for the malt.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by dhamstar(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dem no get job
Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by hoobs(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lolzz,ndi ofe mmanu trying to copy IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Yorubas Meet In Sweden To Deliberate The Break Away Of Odua States From Nig by backtosender: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mynd44:

They are not powerful and serious with their agitation like Biafrans look at their belly grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / Dino Melaye During His Surulere Years In 1994 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.