Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Make $27 In Less Than 1 Hour - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make $27 In Less Than 1 Hour (661 Views)

Change Your IP Address In Less Than 1 Min / Easy Way To Make $100 Without Any Capital( Just 1 Hour Per Day Online Job) / Claim My $27 Free Offer Now! ***guaranteed*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $27 In Less Than 1 Hour by michaeloko: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2008
A real online business that can get you making money in no time. While surfing the net for opportunities i came across this survey site that i joined in and to my utter amazement in less than 1 hour i had more that $27. The best thing is that you can cash out your money through Paypal and Alterpay. The whites have tried hard to monopolise such intresting and profitable programs, so if you try to open the site while surfing through a Nigeran IP you will not be allowed to join in the program. so what i did was to open www.indirectconnection.com, then copy and paste http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=michaelokonjifx
in the URL links space provided on the site and then it routes you through an american IP and you can start dropping counts in your account. Enjoy!
Re: Make $27 In Less Than 1 Hour by samyyoung(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
i really dont reply post but i read them all.

You think we are all monkeys, u want to earn yourself dollars by introducing us to a website, where are the moderators plz

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 2009 Bumper Gift / Hp Battery / Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.