Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? (661 Views)

Do U Like To Be A Network Administrator / Which Is The Best Site To Shop Online As A Nigerian? / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? by darf(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
The trend to shoponline has caughton in nigeria do u think we should buy hardware online?kindly revert with ur opinion
Re: Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? by carlosikem(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
I SHOP ONLINE AND I BUY ALL THE UNITS I SUPPLY TO MY CLIENTS ONLINE. AND CAN BUY FOR ANY ONE OR PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES FOR ANY ONE IN ANY WEBSITE THAT ACCEPTS PAY PAL, CREDIT CARD, ALERT PAY AND MANY OTHERS.

VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR UR CHEAP COMPUTERS DIRECT FROM THE USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-262428.0.html
Re: Would U Like To Shop Online For You Hardware? by sweetnekys: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
Carlosikem , please send me your email add so we can talk about it or mail me at barnettjohnson32@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How True / Ps1 On Your Pc / Buying Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.