Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo (3141 Views)

BBC Reports That Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Current Vice-president / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is aware Of That – Obasanjo / – Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by kglamour(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Still on the forth coming election which is expected to commence in the next coming weeks, the former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has come up to say that Buhari is the next president and Jonathan is aware of this fact. Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate of the presidential candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari (retd). Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan, do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and
come for them.
According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he
was allowed to contest in 2007.
“Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.
Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General.”
Ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) accused General Buhari of not having the appropriate education for running in the forthcoming
February election.
General Buhari was made to hold a press conference on January 21, 2015, as the military denied been in possession of his academic credentials.
The Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, finally released the secondary school certificate examination results of the APC presidential aspirant. But in spite of this some politicians continue to trail Buhari’s certificate saga.
http://www.naij.com/369249-obasanjo-speaks-on-buharis-sertificate-saga.html
http://ecruzi.com/buhari-is-the-next-president-and-jonathan-is-aware-of-that-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by menesheh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
story
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by baybeeboi: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
am sure the Old dead politician will still say this after GoodLuck is re-elected.
Confused Grand Pa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Mega2010(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
In as much as I feel Jonathan is surrounded by thieves,my voting Gen. Buhari won't be because of what Obj is saying...I've known him to be talking from both sides of his mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by okpamson15(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obj is just kidding. He know quite well that is nt easy to win a siting government, bt he is just doing al this 4 nothing simply gej no share subsidy money with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
We don't even know if Buhari is even legitimately part of the election
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by ibedun: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
When OBJ tells Nigerians their next president who am I to argue. Ebora of Owu has spoken and that's final. Leave the Eastern nonentities to keep making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by ej77: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obj u know that GEJ wil win again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by obiZEAL(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Even me saff....i know it
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by kingkassar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok, until february 14 all this will be settled once and for all
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Kennywills7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obj is having a very terrible nightmare but he will wake up from it after feb 14

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Kennywills7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
He will b so disapointed when gej is announce as d winner
Well their plans to hold Nigeria hostage forever has failed
Am sure he will faint when Gej is declare d winner

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
All this yeye people way they talk say pdp or GEJ go win i pity u ooo!!! I even pity ur on born child
sai buhari!!! Till gej finish is phd

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by chumakk: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
wait first
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Cchuks27(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Y
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by gymer(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
OBJ is not God na.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by mytime24(f): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Story for d little gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by utytill(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Confused Elder Staleman speaking.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Grahamjnr(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Reserve your comment until Failbuhari 14

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by dnacrystal: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
All I know is that PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria and Jonathan, though may be a good person lacks the Presidential charisma and doesn't deserve a second term. If APC or whoever else fails to deliver, we vote them out too. Enough of eight long wasting of years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by fayemisuccess(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH NO CAPITAL? I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW I MAKE A PROFIT OF #209,015 NAIRA LEGALLY IN JUST 7DAYS WITH MY PHONE WITHOUT SPENDING 1NAIRA [AMAZING SECRET]. Do you know that you can also make more than this?

Here; we will train you on how you on the A-Z of legal IMPORTATION BUSINESS & how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira legal profit into your bank account without spending 1 Naira.

We will train you on how you can make #10,000 - #100,000 Naira daily legal profit into your bank account with LITTLE or NO START-UP CAPITAL. MONEY IS NO MORE THE PROBLEM OF STARTING LEGAL IMPORTATION BUSINESS. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE POSITIVE MINDED PEOPLE.

I REJECT POVERTY! WHAT OF YOU?

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by thaoriginator: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
My dogs and chickens told me the same thing this morning
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Bishop4bella(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan has made the mistake of his life. You choose to learn from people mistake not to learn from your own mistake.

All Nigerians want now is change in federal power.

#team change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Eastherbunny(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
We all knew that already.
Obj stop showing us more of your clueless ness abeg
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
ibedun:
When OBJ tells Nigerians their next president who am I to argue. Ebora of Owu has spoken and that's final. Leave the Eastern nonentities to keep making noise.
You better argue with Obj because the gods have said that GEJ will win the election : https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathan-28
Do you want to challenge the gods?
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by ahmedabulu(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
MR OBASANJO or whatever you call yourself, the same man you referred to as a bad politician/administrator years back has now become the best without any seen evidence, all in the name of selfish interest,hmmmm... keep destroying this country, but don't forget that GOD is watching you and he will reward you accordingly. #GEJ4Naija#GEJ4Naija_U
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Ivanspring(f): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
No need for too much talk. February is here already.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Ayobami97(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ivanspring:
No need for too much talk. February is here already.
Better, because on February, you will talk too much.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na him sabi shaaa..gej till 2019

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Swizdoe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its so obvious.....
The pdp goons can continue to live in self denial hoping on the prediction of some so called prophets and oracles as if they are the one with the voting power
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo by Sall(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
I thought Jonathan said in his 2011 electioniary campaign that if he fails to perform in his first four years if given a hundrend year he won't be able to do anything. So what is he planning on doing despite his failure. I promise you Jonathan you will fail woefully in the pool and your surporters will be put to shame would wide. And I will have every reason to be glad for the deceit of four years ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKED, One LG In Katsina Covers The Deficit In Ekiti. / Let Us Give Update On Status Of Ongoing Work On Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Power Capacity At Saudi Grand Mosque 18,680MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.