Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (888168 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
I was at the gate when the guy came on Sunday. I came before him so when his bag was being searched, he said he was told to bring cutlasses instead of cuttleries. He brought hoe, cutlass, rake and broom.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
pijay:

Oboooy. How can a normal person hv BP of 200/60? Datz near death. Pla confirm wat u see very well cos BP from 160 Above self is not normal for ur health.
I saw it ooo but one of them told me that there is no problem that it's due to tension ..
that kind bp at my age is frightening ..
how can the upper one going up( from 170 to 200) while the lower one is coming down (80 to 60)..
I doubt what they are checking.. anyway we are waiting for the medical results
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Philadelphia:
I was at the gate when the guy came on Sunday. I came before him so when his bag was being searched, he said he was told to bring cutlasses instead of cuttleries. He brought hoe, cutlass, rake and broom.
I doubted it
I thought they are making mockery of us
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
NurseEze1:
I saw it ooo but one of them told me that there is no problem that it's due to tension ..
that kind bp at my age is frightening ..
how can the upper one going up( from 170 to 200) while the lower one is coming down (80 to 60)..
I doubt what they are checking.. anyway we are waiting for the medical results

NurseEze1 which state are you?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by passiondoh01: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hopefully by Sunday, dey wud seperate d sheep from d goats! Mak evry1 knw him fate.....i av taken mine in gud faith already, whether i make am or not, I'm glad i experienced d screening exercise #OnwardTogether

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
passiondoh01:
Hopefully by Sunday, dey wud seperate d sheep from d goats! Mak evry1 knw him fate.....i av taken mine in gud faith already, whether i make am or not, I'm glad i experienced d screening exercise #OnwardTogether
exactly
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

NurseEze1 which state are you?
... It's not necessary
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2017
salisuabdullahi:
u should laugh, but I heard somebody was contemplating on how the person passed the aptitude test, daz y
OK, now I understand Bro. One luv
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Philadelphia:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
This race is for the strong, in God I put my trust!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Race may likely hold tomorrow or Monday. Medicals in final stages of compilation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DirtyGold: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:
Race may likely hold tomorrow or Monday. Medicals in final stages of compilation.
Already announced to hold today after the eviction party grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 16, 2017
They started well but things are trying to get awry
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2017
The screening so far has been a tsunami. Gentlemen, zero your minds. More than two-thirds of the candidates already screened out. Very strict measures in place. Only those with absolutely no question mark will make it through.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:
The screening so far has been a tsunami. Gentlemen, zero your minds. More than two-thirds of the candidates already screened out. Very strict measures in place. Only those with absolutely no question mark will make it through.
Well, I won't comment for now, but I'm already suspecting double standard but let's keep our fingers crossed. By the way the NAV SEC Daughter is in the camp as well.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2017
mikedimeji:

Well, I won't comment for now, but I'm already suspecting double standard but let's keep our fingers crossed. By the way the NAV SEC Daughter is in the camp as well.
Bro, no matter what they do or how they do it, those who receive the short end of the stick will always allege foul play. No be today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:

Sir, how strict are these measures?

Can someone be 100% medically satisfied?

I think there are things that are temporal, which when drugs are taken they clear off.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Fesvit:

Sir, how strict are these measures?

Can someone be 100% medically satisfied?

I think there are things that are temporal, which when drugs are taken they clear off.
Yes, some things are temporary, but NN will not wait for that. What they need is how fit you are as at RIGHT NOW. The events of the last set have made matters bad for this set.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:

Bro, no matter what they do or how they do it, those who receive the short end of the stick will always allege foul play. No be today.
Well, like I said I won't say much for now but waiting to hear what will be the excuse for the sudden change of plan as regards the itinerary of today.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
mikedimeji:

Well, like I said I won't say much for now but waiting to hear what will be the excuse for the sudden change of plan as regards the itinerary of today.

There is more to sudden change in itinerary of today... However its not a do-or-die stuff, I will advise all of us to be open-minded to tomorrow's outcome. If I qualify, I will praise God... If I fail, I will praise God. Either ways mehn, na God win!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
DirtyGold:

Already announced to hold today after the eviction party grin
I hope it is clear now that the race is not holding today.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DirtyGold: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:

I hope it is clear now that the race is not holding today.
Yes sir. Sadly so too.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by passiondoh01: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:

U r absolutely rite sir! As 4 me, I bliv dey av done dia very best. I would rather go home dan die during racing cos of 1 medical condition or d other....my bag don set sef cos i am ready 4 d worse bt hoping 4 d best! It's all gud...which ever way is a way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
tenderlaw:

Yes, some things are temporary, but NN will not wait for that. What they need is how fit you are as at RIGHT NOW. The events of the last set have made matters bad for this set.
Sir, are they going to screen people out of the race based on height?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Change of state is either of the following:
1. When a substance changes from one form to another (i.e solid to liquid, liquid to gas, etc).
2. When a candidate in Ojo switches from one queue to another at the dining so as to get served without delay.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
....and yet another set of instructions for tomorrow's eviction.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol... God is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Eviction abi? Shebi TTT dey there?

stanisbaratheon:
....and yet another set of instructions for tomorrow's eviction.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2017
mikedimeji:

Is NavSec daughter ur problem? She already hv 1 slot from Her state if she pass Medicals. The race is solely on ur state alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 5:22am On Apr 17, 2017
pijay:

Is NavSec daughter ur problem? She already hv 1 slot from Her state if she pass Medicals. The race is solely on ur state alone.
Definitely not. Justsaying. The race is not to the swift neither is the battle for the strong, God is the ultimate. Meanwhile this year race na 3km as announced

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DirtyGold: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Happening live grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Those Evicted take hrt. Ur life is more important dan this Job... The few remaining God guide u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.