Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (887079 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
pijay:
Congrat man. Came around..
Nice one sir!
Chai! But Una just dey hide una name tag sir... Lol
You go meet the nairaland team oo.. Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
My Name Tag is not reading Pijay now.
How was d Essay today or u guys didnt write it again.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
pijay:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
pijay:

The essay was quite simple. That is for those who prepared for it. Like you both earlier said it was 'About My Life'

Then we had another section (50 questions: 20 English, 10 Math and 20 General Knowledge)

All in all... It went quite well. I hope we score high!

And yea... I think i know the name, so if i see the tag.. I'd know. Hahahaha

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
The journey has come a long way. Congrats to the potential cadets. For those screened out, just know that the events of the last set made this one very strict. Medical corps was on trial, so they decided to prove that they can deliver. Any sign of a problem was reported as unfit. Still, better to go at this point than go home in a coffin.
God knows best.
Onward Together.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
tenderlaw:
The journey has come a long way. Congrats to the potential cadets. For those screened out, just know that the events of the last set made this one very strict. Medical corps was on trial, so they decided to prove that they can deliver. Any sign of a problem was reported as unfit. Still, better to go at this point than go home in a coffin.
God knows best.
Onward Together.

Another screening to be done on resumption of eventual successful candidates too.

But, i wonder... What kinda tests are gonna be involved again?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Emyben:

Another screening to be done on resumption of eventual successful candidates too.

I don't have specifics on that yet, but I guess it may not be far from pregnancy test, drug screening, PCV and other small stuffs. Small stuffs because Navy has already spent too much on this stage.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Emyben:

Mjen NN no dey joke again oh...
Wish u guyz best of luck!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
tenderlaw:

I don't have specifics on that yet, but I guess it may not be far from pregnancy test, drug screening, PCV and other small stuffs. Small stuffs because Navy has already spent too much on this stage.

Well, lets see how it goes Sir. Success is our name

By the way, the Board Interview is holding today.
Men are busy reading whatever they can lay their hand on as no one is entirely sure of the nature of questions the panel is gonna throw. Confusion.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Emyben:

Well, lets see how it goes Sir. Success is our name

By the way, the Board Interview is holding today.
Men are busy reading whatever they can lay their hand on as no one is entirely sure of the nature of questions the panel is gonna throw. Confusion.. Lol
Just read the current affairs pamphlet. Then browse the internet for current news. As for questions in your field, you either know it by now or you don't.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Emyben:

Mhen NN no dey joke again oh...
Wish u guyz best of luck!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dajaysnr: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Please guys me wan know when DSSC of the NDA will be out.. Or probably somewhere I can easily go to like a website to get the information.. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lolukeyz: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Congratulations to those that crossed this stage, and I wish you success in this stage...
Waiting for you guys in the officer's cadre...
@ogatenderlaw morning sir!!!
Pjay i see you.....

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
dajaysnr:
Please guys me wan know when DSSC of the NDA will be out.. Or probably somewhere I can easily go to like a website to get the information.. Thanks
First of all, there's nothing like DSSC of NDA. The three services (army, navy and air force) advertise their DSSC slots independently. Browse their websites frequently for info.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
lolukeyz:
Congratulations to those that crossed this stage, and I wish you success in this stage...
Waiting for you guys in the officer's cadre...
@ogatenderlaw morning sir!!!
Pjay i see you.....
Courseeee i sight u.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by CellTabRepairs: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
God dey.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MistaBabz: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Please guys share your interview experience so that others who haven't done theirs can learn from it. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
MistaBabz:
Please guys share your interview experience so that others who haven't done theirs can learn from it. Thanks
of course sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
For those yet to face the board..............the secretary to the Government of Federation have been suspended by the President, along side Director-General of National Intelligence Agency. These took place today!

Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fesvit:
For those yet to face the board..............the secretary to the Government of Federation have been suspended by the President, along side Director-General of National Intelligence Agency. These took place today!

Good luck!
what happened? so quite in this room for two days
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
This Selection Board is so strict. The board is taking their time but I know that all these would work for my good in Jesus name; Amen! Onward Together!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Philadelphia:
This Selection Board is so strict. The board is taking their time but I know that all these would work for my good in Jesus name; Amen! Onward Together!
How do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
HenriFayol:
How do you mean?
If you're at the camp, you'd understand what I'm saying.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Home Sweet Home! Now, i am awaiting the final list and glory be to God, i am confident of making it.

The Board President dismissed the states who are through with their interviews. Starting from Abia to Delta.

All in all, it was a fruitful exercise. I met some wonderful people.
Shout out to Philadelphia, fesvit etc. You guys rocked!

To tenderlaw and pijay, it was amazing learning from you guys. We hope to learn more. Was a pity couldn't place a face especially on tenderlaw.

Hahahaha, i knew he was in camp but meeehn, there were too many male medic officers.

All in All, i hope to dine with you guys someday on ya Ships if God permits.

Amen

Emyben!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emyben:
Home Sweet Home! Now, i am awaiting the final list and glory be to God, i am confident of making it.

The Board President dismissed the states who are through with their interviews. Starting from Abia to Delta.

All in all, it was a fruitful exercise. I met some wonderful people.
Shout out to Philadelphia, fesvit etc. You guys rocked!

To tenderlaw and pijay, it was amazing learning from you guys. We hope to learn more. Was a pity couldn't place a face especially on tenderlaw.

Hahahaha, i knew he was in camp but meeehn, there were too many male medic officers.

All in All, i hope to dine with you guys someday on ya Ships if God permits.

Amen

Emyben!
when final list would be out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2017
salisuabdullahi:
when final list would be out

I don't like this question. But to answer it tho, no one knows.
Me personally, i don't know

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Emyben:

I don't like this question. But to answer it tho, no one knows.
Me personally, i don't know
waz wrong with the question? just if u don't know say u don't know!! that is all. u might be informed that is y asked, look at u!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
salisuabdullahi:
waz wrong with the question? just if u don't know say u don't know!! that is all. u might be informed that is y asked, look at u!!!

Tbh, i don't really know what you are saying.

Thanks tho and Look at you!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Emyben:

Tbh, i don't really know what you are saying.

Thanks tho and Look at you!
of course bcz you don't know what u said before
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
salisuabdullahi:
of course bcz you don't know what u said before

Abeg who b dis guy na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme