Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886914 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2018
chiventoline:
I believe this job is lucrative and it pays considering those who said you would easily get tired of it,I believe it all depends on the department you are those who dont make contact to the sea or who at rear occasions do are those who actually see the job as frustrating, you can't compare me an hydrographer to a fellow naval officer who is a teacher in a naval school, I know of a guy who works at naval HQ abj in the Acc Dept he is doing very great.
So it all depends in the department you applied to.

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
64RC Officers are on course at NNC, Onne. They resumed earlier this month and should be done on the 27th. DSSC25 is not resuming till they leave. Info as of now.
The new commandant as however been handed over to, he was the chairman of selection board for DSSC24. I tell you, that man has no joy, you will feel it.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
chiventoline:
I believe this job is lucrative and it pays considering those who said you would easily get tired of it,I believe it all depends on the department you are those who dont make contact to the sea or who at rear occasions do are those who actually see the job as frustrating, you can't compare me an hydrographer to a fellow naval officer who is a teacher in a naval school, I know of a guy who works at naval HQ abj in the Acc Dept he is doing very great.
So it all depends in the department you applied to.
You think job fulfilment is all about making money? So once you're making millions of naira then all is well?
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
I wish you well my brother.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2018
woswobi:

Anytime now

Like, now now?
Like, today?
The wait is really tiring sha. sad
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
woswobi:
64RC Officers are on course at NNC, Onne. They resumed earlier this month and should be done on the 27th. DSSC25 is not resuming till they leave. Info as of now.
The new commandant as however been handed over to, he was the chairman of selection board for DSSC24. I tell you, that man has no joy, you will feel it.
Please, resumption has absolutely nothing to do with the regulars at Onne. If they leave before the resumption date, fine. But if not, cadets will still resume. But for the sake of the new cadets, I wish they leave before the resumption date, if not some may abandon their luggage and just carry on from camp.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
tenderlaw:

Please, resumption has absolutely nothing to do with the regulars at Onne. If they leave before the resumption date, fine. But if not, cadets will still resume. But for the sake of the new cadets, I wish they leave before the resumption date, if not some may abandon their luggage and just carry on from camp.

Didn’t say it had anything to do with it. But last I heard, they wanted the officers to leave before the cadets come.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
tenderlaw:

You think job fulfilment is all about making money? So once you're making millions of naira then all is well?
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
I wish you well my brother.
bro give me the money . It matters to me.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=woswobi post=66705034]
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adeiyanu3: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
It is absolutely interesting following this wonderful gist, i want to call your attention to know that job happiness is not all about making money. Some could be power, some could be prestige. Don't forget that money is not and will never be a motivator... I have seen a Ph.D holder working in a multinational company and earning very big but was not happy and this is because he is not deriving job satisfaction in it. He became happy when he left the job to be a lecturer.

Please learn from this my fellow DSSC Course 25 hoping to make the final list.
I rep state of Osun

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Adeiyanu3:
It is absolutely interesting following this wonderful gist, i want to call your attention to know that job happiness is not all about making money. Some could be power, some could be prestige. Don't forget that money is not and will never be a motivator... I have seen a Ph.D holder working in a multinational company and earning very big but was not happy and this is because he is not deriving job satisfaction in it. He became happy when he left the job to be a lecturer.

Please learn from this my fellow DSSC Course 25 hoping to make the final list.
I rep state of Osun

That "plenty" State. grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
woswobi:
cadets of 64RC Shud b Lieutenants by now if am not mistaken.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
agongajoseph:
cadets of 64RC Shud b Lieutenants by now if am not mistaken.

Oga “64RC OFFICERS” not cadets. They’re sub lieutenants now.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adeiyanu3: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2018
beejayvince:

That "plenty" State. grin

That is true my brother, our chances of making the final list is very low as for Osun state 18 aspirants compared to other states having about people ranging btw 4 and 8 while maximum of three is to be finally selected.

Though I want to see that as a strength which makes us the best state you can consider getting married to one of her youths grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adeiyanu3: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
tenderlaw:

Do you mean the new cadets can leave camp because of these young officers? I do not see any reason to pursue me from the camp if all i see are humans like me.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adeiyanu3:

Do you mean the new cadets can leave camp because of these young officers? I do not see any reason to pursue me from the camp if all i see are humans like me.
Rugged you jare! They don't have two heads to have passed thru NDA.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hope guys are almost prepared? Best wishes...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by guavaflakes: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
kudos84:
Hope guys are almost prepared? Best wishes...

Please tell us Na when is the list coming out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
guavaflakes:

Please tell us Na when is the list coming out
I'm suspecting next week
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Osarzeh: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who said Money Making died with Mavrodi.....sit down there make pant dey wear you....
30% ROI in 4days

Just launched Gemzone and has started paying already

Follow link to register

https://www.gemzone.net/register.php?ref=knowsar
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by fubie: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Osarze respect urself pls
Osarzeh:
Who said Money Making died with Mavrodi.....sit down there make pant dey wear you....
30% ROI in 4days

Follow link to register

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Osarzeh:
30% ROI in 4days

Follow link to register

Hello! I urge dat no 1 again should respond 2 dis post above, in order to avoid diversion 4rm or main topic of discussion. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Morn Sir! wats the Latest on the final list? @pijay @tenderlaw thx
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2018
agongajoseph:
Keep checking the site. You will know once it comes out.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
agongajoseph:
It will drop like a bomb detonated by a suicide bomber. Some people will b sad and some will b happy.. Some will cry and some will wish they continue there present Job. Wu no go no go know..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chimakelvin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Plss can some one who graduated from Meritime still forward to Nigeria navy
And what d ranks strategy
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
pijay:

It will drop like a bomb detonated by a suicide bomber. Some people will b sad and some will b happy.. Some will cry and some will wish they continue there present Job. Wu no go no go know..
May I be among the happy. That's the prayer.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adeiyanu3: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
beejayvince:
May I be among the happy. That's the prayer.

Amen to your prayers... I will also make the list in Jesus name.

I am Osun indegene and you?
For friendship sake cool cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adeiyanu3:

Amen to your prayers... I will also make the list in Jesus name.

I am Osun indegene and you?
For friendship sake cool cool

I rep Kwara State. wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Keep ur fingers crossed and your phones close.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Lordnagato(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
agongajoseph:
Keep ur fingers crossed and your phones close.
same talk for almost a month now, The wait is killing... Anyways, fingers crossed and hoping for the best, may we be successful
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by romso92(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lordnagato:
same talk for almost a month now, The wait is killing... Anyways, fingers crossed and hoping for the best, may we be successful

God's Time is the best. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)