Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (888442 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
tenderlaw:

There has been a case of withdrawal even after the parade on POP day. That was in NDA, but of course it can happen in NNC too.
Fact is, until you finally nack that pip, you're not yet an officer.

Yes sir!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
chiventoline:
please can we know the reasons for the withdrawal
The dude was rude to a drill sergeant, issued a subtle threat since he was about to hang pip. He never got that pip.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by davincizlyrics: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pls how do I get my LGA from my state of origin to sign my DSSC form as well as the divisional police in my LGA of origin... LGA is in Ekpoma and I reside in Lagos...I looking for any other option other than travelling
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
tenderlaw:

The dude was rude to a drill sergeant, issued a subtle threat since he was about to hang pip. He never got that pip.
f*ck
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
davincizlyrics:
Pls how do I get my LGA from my state of origin to sign my DSSC form as well as the divisional police in my LGA of origin... LGA is in Ekpoma and I reside in Lagos...I looking for any other option other than travelling
go to you village I did it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zlatan(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2018
So I
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by giztzone(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Direct short service into Nigerian Airforce 2018 is ongoing. 2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate).

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and postgraduates for training as:

Title: Direct Short Services Cadet

Registration is FREE

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by harustotle(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 >> https://www.myunilorininfo.com/2018/10/how-to-apply-for-nigerian-airforce-dssc.html
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Portal Open 19th Of This Month
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by giztzone(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
giztzone:
Direct short service into Nigerian Airforce 2018 is ongoing. 2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate).

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and postgraduates for training as:

Title: Direct Short Services Cadet

Registration is FREE

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oyepera91: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=ugo4u post=71786342]
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Do you have idea if the Navy in anyway accept 2:2 graduate, or what will be ur advise to such candidates that wants to give it a shot, i.e fill in 2:1 during registration in order to get the chance to sit for the exams then hope for the best during interview if selected.

If you had waited for few days you'd have been able to select the 2:2 option.. It was later included.. I'm sure it was a technical issue and *people* have called their attention to it.. Meanwhile.. Your class of honours may not be the determinant.. God alone and maybe your Godfather can help.. grin ]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=oyepera91 post=71911557][/quote]

Every single candidate with 2:2 will be sent home after credential screen during selection board. It’s a determinant.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by prisiliveth: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning everyone, I want to apply too, I have HND and it's lower credit, can I try my luck?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oyepera91: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2018
I can tell you that people with 2:2 made it to the college in the previous enlistment exercise.. Are you saying its impossible?? Well I'll tell you its very possible for a 2:2 to make the college.. This is Nigeria bro.
woswobi:

Every single candidate with 2:2 will be sent home after credential screen during selection board. It’s a determinant.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2018
oyepera91:
I can tell you that people with 2:2 made it to the college in the previous enlistment exercise.. Are you saying its impossible?? Well I'll tell you its very possible for a 2:2 to make the college.. This is Nigeria bro.

Okay oo. All the best. But in the courses I did and the one I went to training with, there wasn’t any 2:2 graduate.
There is another credential screening after training as commenced cause you’ll submit originals of all your credentials at the point of registration at NNC, I hope you’re aware. And officers will go to your schools to verify your results before the final list.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oyepera91: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
I'm very much aware.. The thing is you may not be admitted on merit list but you can be given a recommendation letter by a strong officer.. Which could get you into the college.
woswobi:

Okay oo. All the best. But in the courses I did and the one I went to training with, there wasn’t any 2:2 graduate.
There is another credential screening after training as commenced cause you’ll submit originals of all your credentials at the point of registration at NNC, I hope you’re aware. And officers will go to your schools to verify your results before the final list.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Please if you have 2:2 don't bother try applying cos you wount be picked at all
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by EtimaM: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please anyone here has an idea on when DSSC25 would be passing out?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by EtimaM: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 5:37am On Oct 10, 2018
EtimaM:
Please anyone here has an idea on when DSSC25 would be passing out?

According to commandant, 15th December, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2018
oyepera91:
I'm very much aware.. The thing is you may not be admitted on merit list but you can be given a recommendation letter by a strong officer.. Which could get you into the college.

Hahahahaha
Issokai... that strong officer better be the CNS himself.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by seanlawrency01: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ibrahim099:

Okay do u ve idea about the commissionng this year?

The commissioning shall come up in the month of December 2018. ....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bkaylore(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good evening, Pls anyone with Navy past question. Should kindly help me with it. Bless mz.mag@hotmail.com Thank you guyz. Looking forward
chiventoline:
f*ck
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bkaylore(f): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good evening guyz , Anyone should kindly help me with past question God bless. Mz.mag@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't stress your self there is no past question for navy just go online and read up the previous years questions been set,they are quit few though
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emeritus007: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
lemme drop a question.... I was born and raised in a state(not my origin) but I've been using it in my academic life from the beginning till date. issue is now I want to revert to my original state of origin as I feel I may get to meet influential people from my state very soon by God's grace. my question now is.... is it safe I revert? will it lead to any form of disqualification?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
emeritus007:
lemme drop a question.... I was born and raised in a state(not my origin) but I've been using it in my academic life from the beginning till date. issue is now I want to revert to my original state of origin as I feel I may get to meet influential people from my state very soon by God's grace. my question now is.... is it safe I revert? will it lead to any form of disqualification?

I don’t think the navy cares what state you’ve been using for your academics. They’re not going to verify that. You claim a state, provide proof of origin with you LG attestation card and you LG chairman or secretary signing your LG attestation form your printed out when you completed your navy registration
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
You don’t need past questions. Go and study GMAT. That’s the standard.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emeritus007: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
woswobi:

I don’t think the navy cares what state you’ve been using for your academics. They’re not going to verify that. You claim a state, provide proof of origin with you LG attestation card and you LG chairman or secretary signing your LG attestation form your printed out when you completed your navy registration
thanks for your response sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's like d midshipmen 4rm NDA that met DSSC 25 at Onne during the course of their training were just commissioned into the rank of Sub Lt. today, Friday.
I saw some of their pictures, d background looks like it occurred in NNC, Onne.
Pls som1 should verify.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
woswobi:
You don’t need past questions. Go and study GMAT. That’s the standard.
Which year would you recommend
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ubongpeter: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning fellas, let's try to come in and discuss challenges we are facing in the registration etc.. I will be dropping a whatsapp link soon.. this is our year.

pls anybody that have past question should just signify..

*modified 
follow this link to join the whatsapp group 

https://chat. whatsapp. com/BFa0aUTbqjBKiJgylpEKKb

just remove the space between the . and w and the one BTW . and c

https:///BFa0aUTbqjBKiJgylpEKKb

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.