Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884518 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by expialidocious: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
FixNaija:

If it's from the right source then I might subscribe to it because that was the same period DSSC24 had theirs

FixNaija. I need your experience. About the The guarantors form as well as the form signed by the Police DPO. Is it a prerequisite that they sign before the exam/ aptitude test or is it to be presented during screening at Ojo? Quote me with your answer. Thanks
cc:
Tenderlaw
Pijay
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
expialidocious:

FixNaija. I need your experience. About the The guarantors form as well as the form signed by the Police DPO. Is it a prerequisite that they sign before the exam/ aptitude test or is it to be presented during screening at Ojo? Quote me with your answer. Thanks
cc:
Tenderlaw
Pijay
Y face the embarrasment in the exam center when u can sign it before the exam date? They might let u in but wat if they didnt let u in because u didnt sign it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dyonglamour: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2018
woswobi:

No, training is still on. Medical test was conducted for cadets and people who weren’t as fit as standard were dismissed on that ground, 7 weeks after resuming.

Pls Wat standards could that be?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello Guys,I need your candid advice.How can a graduate with B.Sc Chemistry be of use to the Nigerian Navy? Where can he/she fit in if possible? I heard about the Direct Short Service,How does it work?Thanks in anticipation.
CC:Tenderlaw; pjay; emmyben; mikedimeji ; anyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chemistdavy:
Hello Guys,I need your candid advice.How can a graduate with B.Sc Chemistry be of use to the Nigerian Navy? Where can he/she fit in if possible? I heard about the Direct Short Service,How does it work?Thanks in anticipation.
CC:Tenderlaw; pjay; emmyben; mikedimeji ; anyone
if u have pgd in education u can apply under education Corp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
PGD? After B.Sc...odikwa very crazy requirement o. We used to mock the Chemistry Education Students in school na.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hollolade: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
pls guys should i study gmat 2018 or 2017 for d aptitude test
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hollolade: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
pls what are the requirement for medical and physical fitness test?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
hollolade:

My Oga say study 1965 kwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Please I applied and it was only data summary page I could print. How did you guys get guarantor's form?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chemistdavy:
PGD? After B.Sc...odikwa very crazy requirement o. We used to mock the Chemistry Education Students in school na.
And u were thinking Bsc Chemistry was a big hit abi? Lolz.. Try ur luck. My coursemate got into d Navy with BSc Chemistry.. He is in Logistic Department right now...
They might put u in Seaman dept sha.. Cant tell.. But PGD in Education would hv help u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
hollolade:
U funny sha.. Try 2020 own...
Will u die if u study both?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
hollolade:
pls what are the requirement for medical and physical fitness test?
Laziness is ya problem right now.. Nobody gat time to b answering repeated questions.. Go tru this trend from Page 1 till d end.. U will get ur answer..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
pijay:

Laziness is ya problem right now.. Nobody gat time to b answering repeated questions.. Go tru this trend from Page 1 till d end.. U will get ur answer..
Like I said earlier, many of the questions I'm seeing here are lame. And that is putting it kindly. NN will do well not to enlist people that cannot use their simple medulla. Imagine someone that wants to come and lead ratings asking which year of GMAT he should use.
Guys don't even need to read the whole thread, cos it's already too long. But simple google search nko? Why not search and include nairaland in your query? MOST of the questions have already been adequately tackled.

NB: I check this thread anytime I see new notifications on my timeline...but if I'm silent it means either I genuinely don't know the answer you seek, or I consider the question a repetition or a dumb one.

Make una no vex. Na my mind I dey yarn.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
pijay:

And u were thinking Bsc Chemistry was a big hit abi? Lolz.. Try ur luck. My coursemate got into d Navy with BSc Chemistry.. He is in Logistic Department right now...
They might put u in Seaman dept sha.. Cant tell.. But PGD in Education would hv help u
Logistics? Not even Education? This Navy stuff is just overly tight! I marvel o.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Logistics? Not even Education? This Navy stuff is just overly tight! I marvel o.
pijay:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zlatan(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2018
pijay:

Lool, I think he's just trying to find out the category to apply under to increase his chance of being invited for the test
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zeeace(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2018
hello guys !! i was wondering.. please where can a graduate of political science fit in, in the nigerian navy.
Am confused on which department i should apply. since my course was not stated.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bb030: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
pls house i have hnd in microbiology the problem now is that i don't know the category i will apply on.is there any chance for me?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Osakaa(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2018
chiventoline:
I applied for last year's enlistment and I reached the final interview stage,my only prayer I pray for now is that God please don't take me that far again if I wount be taken Amen.It was a heart breaking experience.
pls do you have the past questions
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zlatan ibrahimoviç, are you an officer?
zlatan:

Lool, I think he's just trying to find out the category to apply under to increase his chance of being invited for the test
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zlatan(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chemistdavy:
Zlatan ibrahimoviç, are you an officer?

No, we dey the same boat
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
zeeace:
hello guys !! i was wondering.. please where can a graduate of political science fit in, in the nigerian navy.
Am confused on which department i should apply. since my course was not stated.
u can try human resources management
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
bb030:
pls house i have hnd in microbiology the problem now is that i don't know the category i will apply on.is there any chance for me?
try seaman
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Na Seaman dey fight pirates and militants on sea. They are the maritime warfare people. So, if at all you're taken, prepare your mind for that. Just saying.
enesi009:
try seaman
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
tenderlaw:

You may be disqualified at the screening even if you pass the exams. Sorry about that, but it was a costly mistake.

Good day, my case is similar. I correctly picked my LGA but mistakenly input a wrong hometown, what's my fate?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Rahull: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
chiventoline:
I applied for last year's enlistment and I reached the final interview stage,my only prayer I pray for now is that God please don't take me that far again if I wount be taken Amen.It was a heart breaking experience.
Good day sir. Please during the previous interview at Ojo, did the request for National ID? If yes, what was the ID used to verify? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Rahull: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
woswobi:

Sorry oo bro, where's the quick question exactly?

Anyhow sha, navy was very very strict with age during the last enlistment and people who were 28 the year or registration but 29 the year of screening were screened out. But nothing is impossible. Better you're screened out than regret you didn't try. No harm, they won't beat you, they'd only tell you to carry your bag and go home.
Good day sir. Please during the previous interview at Ojo, did the request for National ID? If yes, what was the ID used to verify? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Good day, my case is similar. I correctly picked my LGA but mistakenly input a wrong hometown, what's my fate?
reapply again and discard the first one. application is free
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Maleeq01(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good evening my ogas in d house, pls will be disqualified due to wrong height input (work of autocorect o). Height on my form is 0.01m
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Maleeq01:
Good evening my ogas in d house, pls will be disqualified due to wrong height input (work of autocorect o). Height on my form is 0.01m

See just wait for rating recruitment and apply. The NN Officer cadre is not for everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rahull:

Yes it was verified during credential screen. The slip will suffice and it wasn’t used to verify anything. Just to ensure you’ve enrolled for it. It required for most, if not all, government jobs now.
Just register online and go capture at an enrollment center.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.