Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884257 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by charleslifted(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Tenifayo23 post=84553024][/quote] Tenifayo23, sir wat do you suggest I do about it in preparation for the medical as removing the tattoo would still leave a mark there. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
charleslifted:
Tenifayo23, sir wat do you suggest I do about it in preparation for the medical as removing the tattoo would still leave a mark there. Thank you
Just give it a try but tattoos are generally frowned upon
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
charleslifted:
Quick question for those that participate in last year's medical screening exercise... Please I want to know about Nigerian Navy restrictions for tattoos.. Thank you
Those with tattoos will be screened out automatically. Simple and short.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by charleslifted(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tenifayo23:

Just give it a try but tattoos are generally frowned upon
owk thank you. I'll try
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
LMAO!!! By Only pure serendipity would such a person scale through...Tenderlaw said "simple and short"�
tenderlaw:

Those with tattoos will be screened out automatically. Simple and short.
grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by charleslifted(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Never underestimate God's favor and mercy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MrUncleTee(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Like this post if you keep coming here to just check for update

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
LMAO!!!! C����
MrUncleTee:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gcardcodes: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please for this with experience, what is the physical and medical fitness test like? For the physical fitness, what are the things we will be told to do ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
gcardcodes:
Please for this with experience, what is the physical and medical fitness test like? For the physical fitness, what are the things we will be told to do ?
Read previous pages. You will get more than enough information there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MrUncleTee(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Tenifayo23:

Read previous pages. You will get more than enough information there
No time for old gist. The only thing we want to see is list.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2019
MrUncleTee:

No time for old gist. The only thing we want to see is list.
Alright sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BetterKola: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
MrUncleTee:

The list should be out next week....Good luck Everyone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gcardcodes: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Quick questions sirs
Please during the training for 6 months in onne, do they allow people operate their phones during rest times, atleast to communicate with friends and family .....

Or phone will be collected at the point of entrance and given back after the months of training ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
gcardcodes:
Quick questions sirs
Please during the training for 6 months in onne, do they allow people operate their phones during rest times, atleast to communicate with friends and family .....

Or phone will be collected at the point of entrance and given back after the months of training ?
Phones are not allow officially until few weeks to your pop however you can still smuggle it in but if you are caught even the devil himself will be jealous of you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
gcardcodes:

Will the person be dismissed or punished ??
When you get there you will find out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tenifayo23:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
No better way to learn/find out the punishment than by SMUGGLING the phone in first.�
Tenifayo23:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chemistdavy:
No better way to learn/find out the punishment than by SMUGGLING the phone in first.�

You'll wish you never showed up for training. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tolanee(f): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nokia torchlight phone is not also allowed?...how do people on training communicate with their families?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by okentic(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
tolanee:
Nokia torchlight phone is not also allowed?...how do people on training communicate with their families?

By prayers and supplication I guess!!
The officers can tell us better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Even if they say two years not to operate phones, I am fully ready for the tax.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2019
LMAO!!! Get outta here����
okentic:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2019
okentic:

During the early stage of your training your phone will be the least of your problem trust me.
Phone issue is non issue to me as far as I am consign. Just get there first.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Good morning Officers and fellow candidates. Just wanna ask this real quick---I know the pushups and sit-ups but a burpee is what I can't decipher so well. Downloaded some vids from Utube and it's just ppl standing up fast from facing the ground... I would appreciate if I can get a clear picture about it from anyone. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2019
People have not been shortlisted for the interview, they have started learning skills, trainings and going to YouTube for videos. Some persons are 1000000000% sure of getting this job oooo...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
PriestlyLawyer:
People have not been shortlisted for the interview, they have started learning skills, trainings and going to YouTube for videos. Some persons are 1000000000% sure of getting this job oooo...
Nobody is sure of getting it. That's just the proper way of doing things. Success only happens when opportunity meets preparedness. I started studying GMATs and current affairs the day I registered online. Also started jogging the next day. I was lucky to be called for exam. After exam, while waiting and hoping for the screening list, I checked my medicals and continued jogging. Was lucky to be called for the final stage too. In all these stages, my preparation and prayers paid off big time as the results spoke for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Chemistdavy:
Good morning Officers and fellow candidates. Just wanna ask this real quick---I know the pushups and sit-ups but a burpee is what I can't decipher so well. Downloaded some vids from Utube and it's just ppl standing up fast from facing the ground... I would appreciate if I can get a clear picture about it from anyone. Thanks a bunch.

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbW7elUs75Y

Try and achieve between 35 to 40 in one minute and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Boss, you are the best. Thanks very much for always being there.
tenderlaw:

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbW7elUs75Y

Try and achieve between 35 to 40 in one minute and you'll be fine.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Not like that o. LMAO!!!
PriestlyLawyer:

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.