Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886628 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats to those selected. For those not chosen, see it as an act of God and move on. Better things out there.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MrUncleTee(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
God knows best.
tenderlaw:
Congrats to those selected. For those not chosen, see it as an act of God and move on. Better things out there.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Peacemuch: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Pls I like to ask, is there anything like supplementary list?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gf4luv: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2019
The download is showing for Nigeria Navy Basic Training school Batch 29. Please assist with DSSC course 27 list or advice how one can access the list page pls. Thank you.

Bigromeo:
List is out.download from their site
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bigromeo(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2019
gf4luv:
The download is showing for Nigeria Navy Basic Training school Batch 29. Please assist with DSSC course 27 list or advice how one can access the list page pls. Thank you.

go joinnigeriannavy and .com. u gonna see view list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gf4luv: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Thank you. Kindly find a screen shot of what I can see. And after check the view list it's taking me to Nigeria Navy Basic school Batch 29 list. A & B. Please share the list if you can please. Thank you.

Bigromeo:
go joinnigeriannavy and .com. u gonna see view list

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gf4luv: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning guys. Please someone should help out with the DSSC course 27 Aptitude Test List Please. I guess I'm missing something out if some can see the list and I can't see the list. My snaphot below is what I can see on the site, which shows for Nigeria Navy Basic school Batch 29 interview list for those that passed.

Please assist anyone. Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Peacemuch: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Can someone please answer me. Is there anything like supplementary list for DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bigromeo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
gf4luv:
Thank you. Kindly find a screen shot of what I can see. And after check the view list it's taking me to Nigeria Navy Basic school Batch 29 list. A & B. Please share the list if you can please. Thank you.

u av gotten it?send ya email address den
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jelraj(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please someone should help me with navy dssc past questions
This is my gmail jelrajmoon@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by gf4luv: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes, I have gotten. Thank you so much.

Bigromeo:
u av gotten it?send ya email address den
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bigromeo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
gf4luv:
Yes, I have gotten. Thank you so much.

uwc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Peacemuch:
Can someone please answer me. Is there anything like supplementary list for DSSC?

NO!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by damtan(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
But quite a lot of people was shortlisted o
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by manfarry(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
damtan:
But quite a lot of people was shortlisted o

Yes but cannot be compared to Dssc 26.10k+ applicants shortlisted this year. It was 14k+ last year
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by damtan(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
And last, they ended up selecting 2 people per state from 14k+. Damn!!!
manfarry:

Yes but cannot be compared to Dssc 26.10k+ applicants shortlisted this year. It was 14k+ last year
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
LMAO!!! Hopefully, it's 1.5 per state this time. So much anger sha����
damtan:
And last, they ended up selecting 2 people per state from 14k+. Damn!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Chemistdavy:
LMAO!!! Hopefully, it's 1.5 per state this time. So much anger sha����
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ChemicalMallam(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Good day fellas, please I'm in dare need of the aptitude test past questions, anyone that had should please inbox me chemicalmalam@gmail.com.

thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kadiru080: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning everyone, pls i have a question for those with experience on the aptitude test. My name was shortlisted but I don’t have my Nysc discharge certificate yet, due to some issues which have already been resolved and i will be given on the 2nd of December. I have proof of my final clearance with me showing the date of collection of the certificate and my call up later showing i am through with the service year. Will i be allowed to sit for the exams? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hismail1(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Are we to come along with the photocopy of our NYSC certificate or the original please?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Kadiru080:
Good morning everyone, pls i have a question for those with experience on the aptitude test. My name was shortlisted but I don’t have my Nysc discharge certificate yet, due to some issues which have already been resolved and i will be given on the 2nd of December. I have proof of my final clearance with me showing the date of collection of the certificate and my call up later showing i am through with the service year. Will i be allowed to sit for the exams? Thank you

You will, no one has time to screen that for thousands of people who want to write 1 hour exam. Just have it ready for selection board should you be shortlisted for that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2019
hismail1:
Are we to come along with the photocopy of our NYSC certificate or the original please?

To be honest, all you need is a print out of your application forms to show at the gate that you registered and you’re there for exam. Mainly for security reasons. If your name isn’t on the list and you don’t have a text message from the NN then you can’t have an OMR sheet. So what you really need is to have an OMR sheet with them. However if you were shortlisted and your OMR was omitted, a blank one will be provided and it won’t be an issue when result is being compiled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kadiru080: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
woswobi:

You will, no one has time to screen that for thousands of people who want to write 1 hour exam. Just have it ready for selection board should you be shortlisted for that.
Thank you so much for the quick response, i really appreciate. May God see us through Amen.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chimacbaby: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Pls is it a must to complete those guarantors form and local government stuff... because am far away from my state...pls reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hismail1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks a lot.
woswobi:

To be honest, all you need is a print out of your application forms to show at the gate that you registered and you’re there for exam. Mainly for security reasons. If your name isn’t on the list and you don’t have a text message from the NN then you can’t have an OMR sheet. So what you really need is to have an OMR sheet with them. However if you were shortlisted and your OMR was omitted, a blank one will be provided and it won’t be an issue when result is being compiled.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DeKuhl: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please do I have to go with the complete form or just the one with parents consent?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Shariiiif: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLS!!!
Are all those forms to be Signed by DPO, GUARANTOR and LG Chairman needed at this Stage of the Recruitment (Aptitude Test) ?

Secondly
Do they Check Primary and Secondary Cert. at this first Stage?
God bless you as you enlighten me!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Shariiiif:
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED PLS!!!
Are all those forms to be Signed by DPO, GUARANTOR and LG Chairman needed at this Stage of the Recruitment (Aptitude Test) ?

Secondly
Do they Check Primary and Secondary Cert. at this first Stage?
God bless you as you enlighten me!
Jst go with all documents, but for now they do not check for the signed documents. Jst ur Degree cert and Navy Application form they would check.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Shariiiif: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
ELJC:
Jst go with all documents, but for now they do not check for the signed documents. Jst ur Degree cert and Navy Application form they would check.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.