Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (889912 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Fmalone:
This particular application is stressful. Is it everyone that knows a DPO from their state? I think if you have your local govt attestation form then any DPO can sign.
Do the right thing mate. Have it signed by a DPO from your LG. Do not sign it by proxy.
It could jeopardize your chances.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Jaidooo:

Do the right thing mate. Have it signed by a DPO from your LG. Do not sign it by proxy.
It could jeopardize your chances.
. Hmmmmm.... My state workers are on strike. How do I get my L/G certification form signed? This has really got me dismayed.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmm.... My state workers are on strike. How do I get my L/G certification form signed? This has really got me dismayed.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by cutiemoi: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
softrise:
how? Try to explain so we cld kw where you are hooked. Have you registered fo OTP?

please i just notification of payment. however, i still dont know how to figure out the voucher serial number and pin. please help out.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
cutiemoi:

please i just notification of payment. however, i still dont know how to figure out the voucher serial number and pin. please help out.
After registring for OTP with ur ATM card. You will get a debit alert of N101. Go to NN site and click on 'vouchersales' click 'BUY' and follow the instructions. Ensure you confirm ur e-mail address because thats whr the serial number and PIN will be sent to. Once you hv entered ur ATM card type, ATM card number and the three numbers at the back of ur card. You will get an alert of the OTP, enter the OTP sent to u, after which u wil get another debit alert of N2,600. Once u hv gotten the debit alert, check ur e-mail for ur PIN and serial number. It will come as an attachment, download it or just open it dirrectly and copy out the numbers. Get back to the site and continue ur registration.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chukz1010:
Hmmmmm.... My state workers are on strike. How
do I get my L/G certification form signed? This has
really got me dismayed.
Your LG certification must not be signed by only ur LG chairman or his secretary, so you dnt hv an excuss for not signing them. Check the form urself to find out who and who has the ryt to sign it in the absence of ur chairman/secretary. But if u want, i cn stil list them out here 4 u?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chineuke: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
altamaurice:
Please when is the closing date for registration....?....cos am passing out on july 2nd
the exam is on the 11th of July, so you can still apply knowing that you'll get your NYSC certificate before then. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emmabongo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
can a permanent sect. in civil service sign as a garantor I.e in place of a military personel not below d rank of a conel or police officer nt below d rank of a csp? pls I need ur reply ASAP
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
emmabongo:
can a permanent sect. in civil service sign as a garantor I.e in place of a military personel not below d rank of a conel or police officer nt below d rank of a csp? pls I need ur reply ASAP
Assistant Director upward in a federal or state civil service. So why not, perm sec is the highest rank civil service.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Samguine:

Please I'm not really familiar with the pm feature. Can you send me a mail a samsonoloto@gmail.com. I really need to discuss some things with you. Thanks
I sent u a mail, but if u didn't get it u can reach me via mikedimeji@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chuking2013: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
softrise:
I have never heard of that anywhere. If you enter the military whether army/air force/navy through DSSC, you will remain their till kingdom come lol. Although i stand to be corrected but i hv never heard of ten years short service. Then what will i be doing after ten years? I wil go back 2 my village and tell them that i hv resigned/retired or tired?
No be small oo 10 years short service.....NDA sef never spend 10 yrs. Short service is about 6 to 9 months or so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
chuking2013:
No be small oo 10 years short service.....NDA sef never spend 10 yrs. Short service is about 6 to 9 months or so.
We are not on the same page. They are talking about length of service year not the training duration.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mimzy007(f): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Hello house, I just want to ask a question just to clarify some things. Army short service is usually 10years whereby after 10years they might decided to convert them fully into the service or they might relieve them of their services. Is it also applicable to the navy ?
yes, it is called short service for that very reason. Every service gives you a time frame within which you would need to convert & continue service otherwise you retire. Like for NA DSSC one can attempt conversion yearly after 3 years of active duty & if you fail to do so by the 9th year you cant anymore. Im sure with time & further research you would get to know how it is with the NN, although it might be the same going by the way the HTACOS is structured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdhool(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
uchebest2006:

tank ya mike.....hv finally registered!!! will call ya
hello bro,what are those things needed to complete d registration online
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdhool(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
softrise:
After registring for OTP with ur ATM card. You will get a debit alert of N101. Go to NN site and click on 'vouchersales' click 'BUY' and follow the instructions. Ensure you confirm ur e-mail address because thats whr the serial number and PIN will be sent to. Once you hv entered ur ATM card type, ATM card number and the three numbers at the back of ur card. You will get an alert of the OTP, enter the OTP sent to u, after which u wil get another debit alert of N2,600. Once u hv gotten the debit alert, check ur e-mail for ur PIN and serial number. It will come as an attachment, download it or just open it dirrectly and copy out the numbers. Get back to the site and continue ur registration.
Help please !!!
I intend applying for one of the positions coz i meet up with their requirements. Having read through varieties of applicant's experiences i noticed some areas might be problematic.
I'm using dis medium to know if it will be possible to complete the registration process online without leaving the state where am serving , althoughi ll be rounding up by july 2.
Kindly put me tru on those informations that would be required so as to know my fate before pirchasing the PIN...tanx in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
mimzy007:
yes, it is called short service for that very reason. Every service gives you a time frame within which you would need to convert & continue service otherwise you retire. Like for NA DSSC one can attempt conversion yearly after 3 years of active duty & if you fail to do so by the 9th year you cant anymore. Im sure with time & further research you would get to know how it is with the NN, although it might be the same going by the way the HTACOS is structured.

Ouch !!!!!!

I heard the conversion is not that easy

God dey

Thanks for the info dear
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mimzy007(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
You're welcome dear, God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by graceak: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning my people, kindly help a sister with the past questions too. My email: barbielene4real@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation. God bless and success to us all, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 4:41am On Jun 20, 2015
softrise:
Your LG certification must not be signed by only ur LG chairman or his secretary, so you dnt hv an excuss for not signing them. Check the form urself to find out who and who has the ryt to sign it in the absence of ur chairman/secretary. But if u want, i cn stil list them out here 4 u?
thanks bro. I don't know any military officer or police offier. The nearest I can get to sign is LGA Chairman / Secretary. Thanks for your concern bro.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by uchebest2006(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Abdhool:
hello bro,what are those things needed to complete d registration online
Ist ya hv to purchase the form online using ya ATM card
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Abdhool:

Help please !!!
I intend applying for one of the positions coz i meet up with their requirements. Having read through varieties of applicant's experiences i noticed some areas might be problematic.
I'm using dis medium to know if it will be possible to complete the registration process online without leaving the state where am serving , althoughi ll be rounding up by july 2.
Kindly put me tru on those informations that would be required so as to know my fate before pirchasing the PIN...tanx in anticipation.
After ur NYSC by july 2, u wil travel back 2 ur home state, am i ryt? Then u cn complete the filing of d form in ur LG of origin. Rmbr d test is on 11th july, n u hv 2 come der with ur forms completly filled. As 4 me, i wil advice u buy the form b4 28th june (deadline) which is 8days fm today, after ur service, u travel home and complete the form. Rmber 2 inform ur parents b4 u even buy d form because they also hv to sign. Gudluck
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by leke12(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning! Pls I need to clarify this for my cousin, he studied business administration, can he apply for the Dssc? Ur reply will be highly appreciated...thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2015
mimzy007:
Although i hvn't heard anything like 10years short service, but if it happens 2 exist, there shld also be a 'Long service' as well. Meanwhile whats the nature of their training fr short service and Does the conversion 2 long service requires more training? Thts my humble questn.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Hi fellas, l jst got wind of ds naval dssc. I checked out d qualification requirements and found out dt dr is no specific for MBBS holders. Pls l will like to knw if a MBBS holder can apply and b shortlisted. ( An answer based on experience will b highly appreciated)
Still waiting for a response/reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Falexbaba1:
Hi fellas, l jst got wind of ds naval dssc. I checked out d qualification requirements and found out dt dr is no specific for MBBS holders. Pls l will like to knw if a MBBS holder can apply and b shortlisted. ( An answer based on experience will b highly appreciated)
Still waiting for a response/reply
"I checked out d qualification requirements and found out dt dr is no specific for MBBS holder" You answered the questn all by urself. What else do u wnt? Even if u register and gets shortlisted, after the test, they will still out list you on the basis of qualification requirement. Take note!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
leke12:
Good morning! Pls I need to clarify this for my cousin, he studied business administration, can he apply for the Dssc? Ur reply will be highly appreciated...thanks
Go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com click on 'qualification' and read it out urself.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BernyJ: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning pple, pls help me wth past Q/A. My email is benadadebayo@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BernyJ: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
D conversion of short service to regular service is not automatic, its based on vacancy in d higher cadre when one gets there. As long as one is in d service,he might still pull it through. One will still write exams to be converted. I think I answered some1
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dan1el: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please someone should assist me with past questions. odiludan@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dozieokwu: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls someone should help me out with the past questions. would really appreciate. dozieokwu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by harbayo20(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice info for the job seekers
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by collele(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls any one with past questions should pls send to collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com....Pls who knows the nature of their questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.