Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (891839 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Datevilme:

False o, divisional police officer simply means the divisional police officer within your residential address, it doesnt have to be from your state or LGA. if however you feel the need to travel to your village to see the DPO there...safe journey! grin
How will the DPO in your LG of residence kw ur LG of origin Take 4 instance, sb frm mbaise LG in Imo state that stays in 'ABU' LG in lagos state; How can the DPO in 'ABU' LG in lagos assertain ur LG of origin and sign tht u dnt hv any criminal record?? Thats my humble question sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
buflike:
I have a second class upper in philosophy. Can I apply?
click on www.joinnigeriannavy.com now!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chukz1010:
House! Pleas help me oooo... Are we to come with any form of letter of attestaion of good character from our guarantor? Or just the form for the aptitude test?
listen ooo, On the day of the exam, you are 2 come with the 7 forms completely filed, photocopies of ur credential including NYSC cert and a valid means of ID.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is a burning issue on this forum which i wld like applicants to make reasonable contributions. Pls dnt just visit the forum to feed urself with information without contributing. The issue is this "Must u visit ur LG of origin 2 fill any of the forms
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Datevilme:

False o, divisional police officer simply means the divisional police officer within your residential address, it doesnt have to be from your state or LGA. if however you feel the need to travel to your village to see the DPO there...safe journey! grin
You should read and digest the information on that page once more.
Sure, you could sign it proxy, but it could risk your chances of selection.
Is it that hard to comprehend a simple instruction?
Read the police certification page again.
P.S. Dont just read, you should try and understand what you have read also.
Its very important.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
softrise:
There is a burning issue on this forum which i wld like applicants to make reasonable contributions. Pls dnt just visit the forum to feed urself with information without contributing. The issue is this "Must u visit ur LG of origin 2 fill any of the forms
Yeah 'must'. If you're actually serious about the whole thing. If you no wan just write exam alone, but wanna proceed to the next stage(s) of the recruitment ish.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=softrise post=35034434] How will the DPO in your LG of residence kw ur LG of origin Take 4 instance, sb frm mbaise LG in Imo state that stays in 'ABU' LG in lagos state; How can the DPO in 'ABU' LG in lagos assertain ur LG of origin and sign tht u dnt hv any criminal record?? Thats my humble question sir.[/quote
You dey listen to that one.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jaidooo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
softrise:
How will the DPO in your LG of residence kw ur LG of origin Take 4 instance, sb frm mbaise LG in Imo state that stays in 'ABU' LG in lagos state; How can the DPO in 'ABU' LG in lagos assertain ur LG of origin and sign tht u dnt hv any criminal record?? Thats my humble question sir.
Oga you dey mind am

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jazz04(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
f you wanna join the whatsapp group, message me on whatsapp with your name and mention DSSC +2348036368551

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ajiyabod: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
please someone should help me with the past questions. ajiyabodoriyel@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello everyone pls "apologies" if it sounds insulting but I must say this. We are all graduates for goodness sake, if u read the instructions on the printed form and its not too clear to u, all u need to do is come here and ask question and people will answer to the best of their understanding and if it's regards the application form it will still be explain or better still we direct u to the site. Pls let's not come here and mislead people. With respect to the signing of a thing, u are expected to take the form to ur LG for the DPO to sign, he needs to ascertain that u have not been convicted before, also the LG attestation form is to be signed by a senior military officer from ur state of origin or ur LG Chairman/Sec., then the Guarantor can also be a senior military officer or at least an assistant Director in the civil service but not necessarily from ur state. So I don't think we should be having arguments on this. Having said these. Anybody can chose to do whatever he or she likes but don't come here and mislead people.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jaidooo:

Yeah 'must'. If you're actually serious about the whole thing. If you no wan just write exam alone, but wanna proceed to the next stage(s) of the recruitment ish.
You are on point.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abeg you all should relax......my friend sent navy a mail concerning this DPO signing thing and the reply was, any DPO can sign for you!!!! Let us be reasonable.....y go to your LG to sign it, does it mean there is no possibility you can commit crime in another state or is it only in ur state of origin you can commit crime

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please someone should send the past question to me....hangoutwitval@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Eugenius712(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
softrise:
After registring for OTP with ur ATM card. You will get a debit alert of N101. Go to NN site and click on 'vouchersales' click 'BUY' and follow the instructions. Ensure you confirm ur e-mail address because thats whr the serial number and PIN will be sent to. Once you hv entered ur ATM card type, ATM card number and the three numbers at the back of ur card. You will get an alert of the OTP, enter the OTP sent to u, after which u wil get another debit alert of N2,600. Once u hv gotten the debit alert, check ur e-mail for ur PIN and serial number. It will come as an attachment, download it or just open it dirrectly and copy out the numbers. Get back to the site and continue ur registration.
Thanks for this. Am to do my registration 2mao. The forms that am going print and fill, how and where am I gonna submit them?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
ugosh:
Abeg you all should relax......my friend sent navy a mail concerning this DPO signing thing and the reply was, any DPO can sign for you!!!! Let us be reasonable.....y go to your LG to sign it, does it mean there is no possibility you can commit crime in another state or is it only in ur state of origin you can commit crime
If u commit a crime in another state for instance they will forward a report to d DPO in ur LG of origin.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
softrise:
Thats why you have a LGA certificate for him to verify with. As for criminal records, who is more likely to know your criminal record? the DPO in your LGA where u rarely visit, or the DPO in your place of residence?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jaidooo:

You should read and digest the information on that page once more.
Sure, you could sign it proxy, but it could risk your chances of selection.
Is it that hard to comprehend a simple instruction?
Read the police certification page again.
P.S. Dont just read, you should try and understand what you have read also.
Its very important.
For the benefit of doubt i actually read it again, and there's no statement specifying that the DPO must be from your state of origin. if you can present sufficient evidence that u are indeed from that LGA, and if need be your parents present their own supporting documents also, then any divisional police officer can sign that form for you. Obviously you are the one having trouble comprehending this simple information. Maybe you should also read it again smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
I must say its really surprising that that some so called graduates here cannot interprete information as simple as this, and instead of looking for the right answers, they come here and mislead others, so u expect everybody to start travelling across the country to sign a form that you are not even sure you will use eventually However no need to over-flog this issue, if you feel the need to travel to your village to sign form...safe journey and goodluck. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am not here to step on any toes or insult anyone, but i was just reading through and felt i should clearify on these issues.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdhool(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
jazz04:
f you wanna join the whatsapp group, message me on whatsapp with
your name and mention DSSC +2348036368551
Please add me 08064041097
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hydronium(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abdhool:

Add me too please 07061925257
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls how do I get the LGA attestation form, and the police clearance form?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by oshiokpu(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2015
I've got a Bsc in Industrial Mathematics with a sharp 2:1 plus am also an associate with NIM. where do I fit in?..I know am late but that has been my issue. Can I go for human resources? what are my chances?some1 please respond.. deadline's by the corner.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Valendo: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls house I have B.sc Economics 2.1 with Project Management Professional cert. Can I apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Eugenius712(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Abdhool:
PLS ADD ME 07033037797
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emmabongo(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
pls add me 08037280449 forward me past questions as well emmabongo40@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by softrise: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Datevilme:

Thats why you have a LGA certificate for him to verify with. As for criminal records, who is more likely to know your criminal record? the DPO in your LGA where u rarely visit, or the DPO in your place of residence?
criminal records are always being sent down 2 ur LG of origin 4 documentation because crimes can be commited outside d LG of ur residence.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by skypeople(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Waowww so much useful information in dis section....God where was i befor.

God bless you lexzyG datevilme jazz04 and other cool guyz hustliing deligently, i doff my hat for una oooo

Please guyz read my signature and help a friend. I will be indebted to you. Thanks. Have a blessed day ahead guyz
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Abdhool(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
softrise:
The submission is on 11th july 2015 thats exam day.
Tanx so much bro
I'v just completed my registration
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sanyade28: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
please add me,08066979526
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mozeley: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Hi guy,
Someone should please send me the past questions please......
linkmozey4life@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme