Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (889540 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2016
pijay:

Them them say na next week ooh.. Final saying. But me maintain march... First week..

Who be 'DemDem'??

Hope say Na Vice Admiral IE Ibas?? Lol... cos that is the only person I can strongly believe at the moment.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
pijay:

shollytalk after this advice pls u can do wat u hv in mind..
1. u can get another waec certificate for 35000.
2. if u hav a complete Neco pls use it and hide the wace
3. if u are sure the mistake is from waec then go to d police and court to get affidavit to explain the mistake.
4. if u write ya wace in 2005,2006,2007 then the Navy Officer interviewing u will know u are lying cos he will automatically ask u wen u were born, wen u started nursery/primary school, wen u wrote waec and wen u pass out, then your present age. if u can calculate it properly and u Bleep up.automatically he will know u are lying. Rememeber u need a primary skool certificate.
Pls ur number 1,how long those it take to get another 1
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:

Pls ur number 1,how long those it take to get another 1
Mail me on jep4real@yahoo.com
I will reply u..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Who be 'DemDem'??

Hope say Na Vice Admiral IE Ibas?? Lol... cos that is the only person I can strongly believe at the moment.
U cant hear from V.A I.E Ibas mouth ooh... Datz d koko...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Who be 'DemDem'??

Navsec on the beat... We dance to his tune...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
The Much awaited news will b this week.. Yes i said this week... datz the rumour among the ratings that are also waiting for the SD to confirm dere names..if notin happen then i will travel go canada next week... i will update u guys of my encounter in Navy HQ tomorow... Freedom of Information must work.. i wont use my real face and real name.. hehehe...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MadeOfBlaq(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
pijay:
Mail me on jep4real@yahoo.com I will reply u..
Done that.. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
pijay:
The Much awaited news will b this week.. Yes i said this week... datz the rumour among the ratings that are also waiting for the SD to confirm dere names..if notin happen then i will travel go canada next week... i will update u guys of my encounter in Navy HQ tomorow... Freedom of Information must work.. i wont use my real face and real name.. hehehe...

Boss I believe U... Ur Info too sharp!, Na U go be our Course senior for training oh...lol.

As U talk Canada...U don extra serious be dat oh.

We dey wait ur update tmao Boss... Abeg no use my name o... I wish Us the Best Boss.

Since Friday... I have really been TENSED, and now M more TENSED...Na Tranquilizer me need now oh. Goodluck to all of us here. Can't wait to see U guys at Onne By His Grace.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Boss I believe U... Ur Info too sharp!, Na U go be our Course senior for training oh...lol.

We dey wait ur update tmao Boss... Abeg no use my name o... I wish Us the Best Boss.

Since Friday... I have really been TENSED, and now M more TENSED...Na Tranquilizer me need now oh. Goodluck to all of us here. Can't wait to see U guys at Onne By His Grace.

It seems dis week looks highly possible for d release of d list, let's just keep keeping calm..... Que Sera Sera

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

chill
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Gentlemen Officers to be, Goodmorning, I welcome you all to the week of bigger testimonies. Let's keep praying and remain optimistic.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2016
On my way to d Navy HQ.. I will sure dig all i can. Remember im not using my real face or real name... Safe Mate..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2016
pijay:
On my way to d Navy HQ.. I will sure dig all i can. Remember im not using my real face or real name... Safe Mate..
U have my unuttered verbal support..... Hehehehehehehe
Go well, and come wit goodnews

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2016
pijay:
Weldone Course mate, we await good news.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mosesodia: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2016
bwaley:

U have my unuttered verbal support..... Hehehehehehehe
Go well, and come wit goodnews
@bwaley.....whether it is unuttered support, as long as support is there u re an accomplice. Remember it is onward together. So if them catch pijay we will all bear the consequences.... Anyway that will be when we resume camping sha. God willing.... grin grin grin.....so pijay we await the good news wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
My Experience in the Navy Headquarter Part 1
As i highlight from the car toward the gate of the Navy Headquarter Area 7/8.. 1 angry Personel from his rank look like O.S. Was during his normal protocol interrogation.. Wu u want see? I came to deliver a Laptop for R.A A. Showed him d laptop nd str8 i went in..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Str8 i tried to locate the Administrative office to source for information.. Got to the Director of Admin Real Admiral A. was around.. Wit confidence i told the rating guys i came to see Real Admiral A. and they told me if he was expecting me. I told them yes and they ask me to filled a form, that i did and he forwarded it to the Real Admiral Office.. After about 10minute they ask me to go in..... As i was about to sit down i sighted 1 open file on his table and it was 2 names from Kebbi State... Jeeeeeeeeeeez... Yes u heard Me Kebbi State.. I want to use this medium to Say Congratulation to 1 D*z* A. and Har**na M.(but Asteris)... I wish i saw more... Then i delivered d laptop and left his office to ask guys around of the latest infos....

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
The SD list hav bin approved by the CNS but the DSSC list is still in the CNS office. When it is out of the CNS office, it will b online... From 1st week of March before 7th.. If the list is out of CNS office 2morow, then expect it next tomorow. The list has pass all the stage it was suppose to pass.. It is in the last stage presently... Thank You All...
Remember. This is not my Real Name or Real Face... Im posting on behalf of Pijay..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
pijay:
My Experience in the Navy Headquarter Part 1
As i highlight from the car toward the gate of the Navy Headquarter Area 7/8.. 1 angry Personel from his rank look like O.S. Wu quickly asked me were im heading to, as a sharp guy trust now. I quickly reply that Real Admiral A.J asked me to bring laptop for him to buy, he just ask for my ID card wen i showed him And he said proceed.. Finally im inside the HQ.. Happy....
Badt guy! Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
pijay:
The SD list hav bin approved by the CNS but the DSSC list is still in the CNS office. When it is out of the CNS office, it will b online... From 1st week of March before 7th.. If the list is out of CNS office 2morow, then expect it next tomorow. The list has pass all the stage it was suppose to pass.. It is in the last stage presently... Thank You All...
Remember. This is not my Real Name or Real Face... Im posting on behalf of Pijay..
Alright pijay, nyc one....... Keep been masked else ur job no b here ooo

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
The Ground...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good one pijay. This is the king of proactive info we need. Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
pijay:
Str8 i tried to locate the Administrative office to source for information.. Got to the Director of Admin Real Admiral A. was around.. Wit confidence i told the rating guys i came to see Real Admiral A. and they told me if he was expecting me. I told them yes and they ask me to filled a form, that i did and he forwarded it to the Real Admiral Office.. After about 10minute they ask me to go in..... As i was about to sit down i sighted 1 open file on his table and it was 2 names from Kebbi State... Jeeeeeeeeeeez... Yes u heard Me Kebbi State.. I want to use this medium to Say Congratulation to 1 D*z* A. and Har**na M.(but Asteris)... I wish i saw more... Then i delivered d laptop and left his office to ask guys around of the latest infos....
na waooo, just reading this ur narration, but my heart was beating faster than normal. Lolx

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2016
pijay:

I admire your guts. You will make a fine officer.

No guts no glory

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Tenderlaw thank Man... My legs were shaking tru out... I saw most of all the personnel from Camp... I wonder y they dont wanna share info. But some few were helpful... We hope d signal they are waiting for will b given soon...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I admire your guts. You will make a fine officer.

No guts no glory
Thanks Man.. Im seriously Praying my name is on that list... If only we know our fate.. Some of us will know our next line of action..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Siraleeyu:
na waooo, just reading this ur narration, but my heart was beating faster than normal. Lolx
Omo my own was beating 100 times per Minute...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2016
pijay:

Thanks Man.. Im seriously Praying my name is on that list... If only we know our fate.. Some of us will know our next line of action..
I thought you would have been able to confirm your name on the list since you know a whole rear admiral

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by noblealuu: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
pijay:
Omo the exam no be here ooh.. Most of the questions in maths dont even have answers... (Wrong options).. See English fill in d gap from d comprehension was scatters.. Current affairs was sweet.. But dat English nearest in meaning and opposite in Meaning no be here ooh.. All d best guys..

Senior man cheesy my oga abeg I use civilian humility take beg you for ideas on how to adequately prepare for NAF DSSC 2016. I'm eligible to apply for NAF '16. Your legendary experience as far as NNS DSSC as portrayed over this thread can't be over-flogged.

Officer @Tenderlaw God bless you for making out time out of your busy schedule to shade light on people's numerous enquiries from the previous pages. Your resource is invaluable. Sir, I need you here too!

I stoop low to your feet as there is no 'effective' thread on NAF DSS @ the moment, hence my falling back to those who have been Onward Together since the struggles began last year.

Abeg my oga dem, make una pardon me say I derail small, any useful tips and clue are welcome. I'm lay and very open to learn! cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
juliuslongman:
I thought you would have been able to confirm your name on the list since you know a whole rear admiral
Oga.. Read again.. I only use the opportunity to do delivery of laptop to that office mr Oga.. If i know any real admiral i will hv started buying my camp tins by now.. So dont get d story twisted...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
noblealuu:

Senior man cheesy my oga abeg I use civilian humility take beg you for ideas on how to adequately prepare for NAF DSSC 2016. I'm eligible to apply for NAF '16. Your legendary experience as far as NNS DSSC as portrayed over this thread can't be over-flogged.

I stoop low to your feet as there is no 'effective' thread on NAF DSS @ the moment, hence my falling back to those who have been Onward Together since the struggles began last year.

Abeg my oga dem, make una pardon me say I derail small, any useful tips and clue are welcome. I'm lay and very open to learn! cool
Stay chill man lemme sort for info for u... Airforce last exam was in 2013, they took 8/9 per state in 2014 and dere was no NAF DSSC in 2015... So u see its bin long they wrote exams. But i will ask those 2013/2014 set to know wats up..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Your Names(IP adresses) have been appearing on Our Computer system DATABASE.....The way you visit Our Website is TOO Much.....Ona wan crash d site!!!! Reduce the way you visit the Site...
From NIGERIAN NAVY WEBSITE. www.navy.mil.ng
Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53