Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (885147 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Siraleeyu:
This one am seeing comments from "ghost mode" members of this thread today...... I pray it herald the end of this long sickening wait. Must importantly, I pray the list favour all of us here. Ameen

Sir Aleeyu...Na End time comments be these ones o. I think m thinking wot u thinking.

This is the busiest day on this thread in recent time... May God favour us.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:

Lolz..Omo see question... wats the main list for? The Supplementary list is also a list for Oga at the top..
Okay... It's now like admission list abi.... Lol....... So those on the supplementary list will also join up like the screening abi? But most peeps with text during the screening don't know ogas at the top o
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2016
CNS approve list... Tension high among mens them... List will b out today/Tomorrow.... Oluwa Pick my call... #Tension
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Oga... Na why we carry #2500 buy form, start dey Jack like Jackie cos we want some DRILLING....lol

If U don't Drill us... Who will??

If I enter Onne and una dey give me Cornflakes and Indomie Plus no stress... I go carry my load comot... cos obviously Dt shud be the wrong place. The Onne I dream of is a place I shud Neva forget and even if I decide to write a book, I hope to never finish the book cos the experiences should be numerous and worthwhile.

Men don lock up for the worst...lol
Thou hast spoken my mind.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by samajayi1(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls when will another DSS form (medical corp especially) be available for sale. Does Nigeria Navy recruit every year?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
samajayi1:
Pls when will another DSS form (medical corp especially) be available for sale. Does Nigeria Navy recruit every year?

Guy, most likely early next year.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2016
How many from state Oga pijay?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
CNS have given signal and SD list is out.. U heard it first hand. SD list is out... Congrat to those that made it.... Congrat.. Me still on Tension...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
SD list usually aint online... Pasted on Navy HQ Board... Haaaa

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:
CNS have given signal and SD list is out.. U heard it first hand. SD list is out... Congrat to those that made it.... Congrat.. Me still on Tension...
Tension in my stomach!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:

Tanks bro but when are they resuming??

I think the resumption should be pasted as well... so it cud give us a clue as to when we will likely resume. Tanks for ur Info Sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Tanks bro but when are they resuming??

I think the resumption should be pasted as well... so it cud give us a clue as to when we will likely resume. Tanks for ur Info Sir.
9th March...
I think is same day wit DSSC
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:
who are SD please?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Wiztonero:
Tension in my stomach!
No be only U brother...all we can do now is Pray.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2016
DSSC List is out!!!!!! Congrat to those that made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2016
the list is out!!!!!!!!!!
www.navy.mil.ng
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:
9th March... I think is same day wit DSSC

Tanks Pijay... Baba u too much. I appreciate ur info. Pls keep feeding us.
Na U be MAN... U gat BALLS!!! Big Thumbs.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Congrats to those that made it grin grin grin. Whats this talk of a supplementary list...any hope?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have been following the development of things from the backdrop. The much awaited list is finally out!

Congratulations to the Nairalanders who made it. For those who didnt make it, God knows best.
It is well

GOD BLESS THE NAVY OFFICERS
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN NAVY

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
More

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
I congratulate those who made it to the final list. It's been God. Total of 74 names, 2 from every state and FCT. I guess this brings to an end the months of worries and speculations. Abeg those who made it should come and share testimonies here o. And for the rest, it's closure....for now. Some will try again and get it. All in all, thanks to God.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Firstly Congratulation to myself... I hope i didnt disappoint anybody.. Kinda Sad cos some of my pals didnt make it.. But surely God knows best.. Wanna wish all ya wu made it... We go Jam for Onne.. Make anybody no call my name for Onne ooh.. I no wan buy Job... This is not my real Face or Real Name. God Bless ya all..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:
the list is out!!!!!!!!!!
www.navy.mil.ng

Congrats, Pijay. All the best.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
pijay:
Firstly Congratulation to myself... I hope i didnt disappoint anybody.. Kinda Sad cos some of my pals didnt make it.. But surely God knows best.. Wanna wish all ya wu made it... We go Jam for Onne.. Make anybody no call my name for Onne ooh.. I no wan buy Job... This is not my real Face or Real Name. God Bless ya all..

Congratulations brother!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Congratulations brother!
Tanx Brother..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wiztonero:

Congrats, Pijay. All the best.
Tanx Brother...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alhamdulillah, I give God d glory....... I made the list without knowing anyone at the top, this give me hope that this country will work. Congratulations to everyone that made the list, its equally sad that some of my friends on this thread didn't make it. God knows best, be strong.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dynamicbuzz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

No be only U brother...all we can do now is Pray.
Congrats...GOD did it again!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is it only pijay that saw his name here

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
dynamicbuzz:

Congrats...GOD did it again!

Tanks Sis... can't still believe my name came out... Tank U Jesus...it's still like a dream... lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still dancing my Shoki...instead of make God give me butter... him give BAMA to use for my bread. M so happy... after this long wait, He made me glad.

Tank U Lord... I rep Ebonyi. God Is Good.

Kongrats to Peejay and Aleeyu.
We go jam for Onne by God's Grace.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Still dancing my Shoki...instead of make God give me butter... him give BAMA to use for my bread. M so happy... after this long wait, He made me glad.

Tank U Lord... I rep Ebonyi. God Is Good.

Kongrats to Peejay and Aleeyu.
We go jam for Onne by God's Grace.

Congrat bro... Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)