Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Decadence In Nigeria's Universities; LAUTECH A Case Study. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decadence In Nigeria's Universities; LAUTECH A Case Study. (925 Views)

The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Prepare For 2016/2017 Post UTME ---- Nigeria Universities Tells Students / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decadence In Nigeria's Universities; LAUTECH A Case Study. by plentycrown1: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Down through the years, it is conversant with Nigeria's CEOs to say 'Nigeria's graduates are not employable'. How do we attack such provocating remarks when one of our best state universities (LAUTECH) substandardized the quality and quantity of education giving to her students, the course work that should take three months was taught in less than five weeks and you expect such students to be productive? Never!

I was shocked when I heard that LAUTECH has begun her rain semester examination on the 29th of January, I began to imagine the level of cramming, pressure and tension that the students would suffer. With what Ladoke Akintola University of technology has displayed, she has not only shown Nigerians that learning has absconded from our tertiary institutions but also certificate with no proof is the order of the day.

Finally, I am using this medium to call on the minister of Education, NUC and other concerned stakeholders to look into high degree of disorderliness displayed by LAUTECH and sanction the school accordingly, so as to deter other institutions before it goes viral among our universities. If they can't give us the best they should at least give us what made them. We are not in haste, they should stop giving us half baked training.
Re: Decadence In Nigeria's Universities; LAUTECH A Case Study. by Champion01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Trying to restore d disrupted calendar doesn't mean u should use 7weeks for a semester. It's outrageous. NUC should do sumtin.
Re: Decadence In Nigeria's Universities; LAUTECH A Case Study. by Mstcambridge: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement? Click the link http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=Iweze

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Fuoye / UNILAG List Of Prospective Batch “A” 2015 NYSC Corps Members Released / Art Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.