Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Would You Rather Bank With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Rather Bank With? (494 Views)

Bank With Us And Be Safe... / South East Co-operatives To Float Regional Bank With N10 Billion Capital / Who Would You Bank With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Bank With? by Seye25(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Let's assume we have only 2 banks in Nigeria & the 2 Banks' managers are Buhari & Jonathan, Buhari 's staff are Fashola, Fayemi, Kashim Shettima, Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Amaechi & Lai Mohammed. Jonathan's staff are Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore, Asari Dokubo, Buruji Kashamu, Tompolo, Bode George and Modu Sheriff. Who would you bank your money with?
Re: Who Would You Rather Bank With? by kestolove95(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahaha...even gej will open a fix deposit account with buhari's bank due to d competent bankers dia

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Rather Bank With? by jars9: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goats why did you note mention okonjo iwela,minister of agric Adesina trade and investment aganga etc ,these are the few one's you decided to see shows you blinded by hate and can't reason or function normally.
Re: Who Would You Rather Bank With? by jars9: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goat, why did you note mention okonjo iwela,minister of agric Adesina trade and investment aganga etc ,these are the few one's you decided to see shows you blinded by hate and can't reason or function normally.
Re: Who Would You Rather Bank With? by tinkinjow: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'll definitely bank with Jonathan who though his bank may charge me and in some cases may even not pay me full dividend or interest, but his bank will end up adding much more to my deposit...what I'm I saying

Jonathan's bank will say add 30% and take 50% of that away. But bottom line is value has been added.
Buhari's bank will only lock the money away in the safe and give you back same amount when you ask for it.

In Jonathan I'll be richer in Buhari I'll be poorer.
Re: Who Would You Rather Bank With? by tinkinjow: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Meanwhile you've shown yourself to be biased...u mention d perceived achievers for Buhari and the perceived non achievers for Jonathan...will u leave ur farm in Tinubu's hands?
and stop this trash about fashola he is corrupt I ve seen his brother's acquisitions, and oshiomole, haven't you seen his palatial mansion that he lied is a hotel/resort? Nobody is clean my friend, just that some are worstest for want of word
..........TINUBU grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tycoon Molade Okoya-thomas Dead At 79 / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? / 2015 General Elections (GEJ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.