Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? (1388 Views)

How Do We Determine If Allah Love Us? / Seven Qualities That Allah Loves / These 3 Photos Will Make You Love Muslims More - Baraka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
I most of the time wonder why allah is so much interested in Muhammad's and muslims sex lives. While Jesus allows only ONE WIFE, Allah seems more generous with immoralities. MY ISSUE HERE IS THE TEMPORARY WIFE.

- He enjoined Muhammad to marry the wife of his adopted son (Quran 33:37-38).

- He didn't refrain Muhammad from marrying Aisha when she was a child (6 years old).

- He permitted muslims to marry as many as 4 wives.

- Despite the 4 wives, he still grants them permission to marry a TEMPORARY WIFE, why?

Why is allah so much interested in IMMORALIES? He does not portray himself as holy and therefore could not be the Holy God.

Read more here: www.al-islam.org/muta-temporary-marriage-in-islamic-law-sachiko-murata/four-pillars-muta
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
KEEP WONDERING.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:
KEEP WONDERING.

Don't you think allah wants humanity to sin against the true God by making them commit immoraliy?

How do you explain a Holy God allowing temporary marriage, another name for adultery?

Paying to sleep with a woman for a temporary period. How do you refute that not being prostitution?

I tell you the TRUTH, no one can practice islam and make it to the Holy God's heaven.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't you think allah wants humanity to sin against the true God by making them commit immoraliy?

How do you explain a Holy God allowing temporary marriage, another name for adultery?

Paying to sleep with a woman for a temporary period. How do you refute that not being prostitution?

I tell you the TRUTH, no one can practice islam and make it to the Holy God's heaven.

I'M A CHRISTIAN AND KNOW NOTHING ABT ALL U HAVE SAID AND IT GIVES ME NO RIGHT TO BE A JUDGE OF WAT ALLAH WANTS OR DOESN'T WANT FROM A TRUE MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

I'M A CHRISTIAN AND KNOW NOTHING ABT ALL U HAVE SAID AND IT GIVES ME NO RIGHT TO BE A JUDGE OF WAT ALLAH WANTS OR DOESN'T WANT FROM A TRUE MUSLIM.

You are either a muslim in disguise or a hypocritical Christian. If love islam and their sex lives, you had better convert so that you don't corrupt the true Christians.

What do you mean by judging? The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'.

If somebody commits fornication or adultery, even in a church, we should leave him/her alone so that we don't judge? You know next to nothing about the bible.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
truthman2012:

You are either a muslim in disguise or a hypocritical Christian. If love islam and their sex lives, you had better convert so that you don't corrupt the true Christians.

What do you mean by judging? The bible says 'by their fruit we shall know them'.

If somebody commits fornication or adultery, even in a church, we should leave him/her alone so that we don't judge? You know next to nothing about the bible.

I NEVA SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT BIBLE, AND YOU ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE WAT MY BELIEFS ARE,

BUT THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE IS THAT YOU DON'T JUDGE AND THE SAME BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD NOT B IN THE MIDST OF SINNERS.

WHY NOT LET GOD BE THEIR JUDGE?

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by PraiseDLord: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

You hypocrite! Does one becomes a judge by saying the truth? If telling you the Gospel truth judge you, then it's not me who judges but the true word of God which is able to save your soul. So stop focusing on me but concentrate on the word you've been told.
By the way, who doesn't know that the true God is a holy God who doesn't condone uncleaness or immorality! Beloved get this straight, to live with the Acient of days, you have to be holy. To reside with the Almighty eternally, then you must live the life over there, here on earth : thus because we know that God, the angels, and th saints in heaven are holy, you have to be holy now in this world NOT WHEN YOU DIE!
Please, let's repent of all sins and guilt, with all naughtiness and accept the true love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord; for thus only shall we be saved.
As the OP who is human could not rationalize the practice of our beloved Ishmealite's holiness to that of the true God, how much more abominable will such lifestyle be despicable in the eyes of the Omnipotent?? Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
PraiseDLord:

You hypocrite! Does one becomes a judge by saying the truth? If telling you the Gospel truth judge you, then it's not me who judges but the true word of God which is able to save your soul. So stop focusing on me but concentrate on the word you've been told.
By the way, who doesn't know that the true God is a holy God who doesn't condone uncleaness or immorality! Beloved get this straight, to live with the Acient of days, you have to be holy. To reside with the Almighty eternally, then you must live the life over there, here on earth : thus because we know that God, the angels, and th saints in heaven are holy, you have to be holy now in this world NOT WHEN YOU DIE!
Please, let's repent of all sins and guilt, with all naughtiness and accept the true love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord; for thus only shall we be saved.
As the OP who is human could not rationalize the practice of our beloved Ishmealite's holiness to that of the true God, how much more abominable will such lifestyle be despicable in the eyes of the Omnipotent?? Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

IF MY NOT CONDEMNING PEOPLE'S BELIEFS OR RELIGION MAKES ME A HYPOCRITE DEN LET ME BE 1. O STRIVE SO HARD TO B THE CHRISTIAN I AM. I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I WILL NEVA CONDEMN ANYONE'S BELIEFS.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

IF MY NOT CONDEMNING PEOPLE'S BELIEFS OR RELIGION MAKES ME A HYPOCRITE DEN LET ME BE 1. O STRIVE SO HARD TO B THE CHRISTIAN I AM. I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I WILL NEVA CONDEMN ANYONE'S BELIEFS.

Your own type of a Christian does not condemn anybody, even pagans. They should continue with what they believe. You are a good Christian indeed.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

I NEVA SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT BIBLE, AND YOU ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE WAT MY BELIEFS ARE,

BUT THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE IS THAT YOU DON'T JUDGE AND THE SAME BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD NOT B IN THE MIDST OF SINNERS.

So that they can perish?
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by malvisguy212: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

for saying the truth,you called it judge? How then can we preach? I read a book and found out there is error that will lead you to hell. I shouldn't warn you? My brother, you no nothing next to truth.

Which can God will allow you to marry a temporary wife despite the 4 wives he set for you? Allah is satan.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by malvisguy212: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

Romans10:14-15
14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
for saying the truth,you called it judge? How then can we preach? I read a book and found out there is error that will lead you to hell. I shouldn't warn you? My brother, you no nothing next to truth.

Which can God will allow you to marry a temporary wife despite the 4 wives he set for you? Allah is satan.

Thank you my brother.

Help me tell am o!
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
malvisguy212:

LIKE I SAID, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM,

I ALSO KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT I ALWAYS PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY AND FOR HIM TO HELP ME BE A DEVOTED CHRISTIAN.

MY 1 QUESTION TO YOU IS, HOW CERTAIN ARE YOU THAT YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN?
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

I ALSO KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT I ALWAYS PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY AND FOR HIM TO HELP ME BE A DEVOTED CHRISTIAN.

Since you know nothing about islam, you don't jump into what you don't know.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
truthman2012:

Since you know nothing about islam, you don't jump into what you don't know.

THAT'S Y U SHOULD READ MY FIRST POST PROPERLY.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by malvisguy212: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

I understand you my brother, do you not read about the great commissioned in the bible? "go and preach to all nation and make disciples"
By his grace,I AM 100 percent sure I will make heaven, believe me, if I haven't encounter Jesus, I will never be certain.
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by loomer: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
I understand you my brother, do you not read about the great commissioned in the bible? "go and preach to all nation and make disciples"
By his grace,I AM 100 percent sure I will make heaven, believe me, if I haven't encounter Jesus, I will never be certain.

I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT, AS I DE I WOULDN'T LIE, I KEEP ASKING FOR HIS GRACE
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by malvisguy212: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
loomer:

I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT, AS I DE I WOULDN'T LIE, I KEEP ASKING FOR HIS GRACE
preach to people,don't be afraid to say the truth, bible say in john 8:40;
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill
me, a man who has told you the truth
that I heard from God. Abraham did not
do such things.

Even as Jesus told them the truth,they still wanted to kill him, what the op is saying is the truth, all the claimed are there in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls truthman, ya article or write-up on y did gabriel deceive muhammed, pls can ya bring in to dis section, I was going tru it in d islam section. No muslim said anytin abt it. Pls bring it to dis section let's analyze it
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Pls truthman, ya article or write-up on y did gabriel deceive muhammed, pls can ya bring in to dis section, I was going tru it in d islam section. No muslim said anytin abt it. Pls bring it to dis section let's analyze it

It is the mod who transferred it there. I have no means of bringing it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2118254/muslims-why-did-gabriel-deceive
Re: Does Allah Love Muslims More Than Jesus Loves Christians? by truthman2012(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
Romans10:14-15
14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”

(1) (Reply)

For Your Maxi Skirts, Dresses, Abayas And Brooches *pics* / Funeral Janazah Prayer,s To Say During Salatul Ghaib. / In Sha Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.