Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Seven Qualities That Allah Loves (6312 Views)

The Narration That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False / Excellent Qualities Of Islam. / Six Qualities A Good Husband Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by BrilliantMind: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2017
```SEVEN QUALITIES THAT ALLAH LOVES

1. Tawbah (Repentance)
"For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)" [surah al-Baqarah 2:222].

2. Taharah (purification)
"Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean" [surah al-Baqarah, 2:222].

3. Taqwa (piety)
"For Allah loves the righteous (the pious)" [surah al-Tawbah 9:4].

4. Ihsan (Goodness and perfection)
"For Allah loves those who do good" [Surah Aali 'Imran 3:134].

5. Tawakkul (Trust in Allah)
" For Allah loves those who put their trust (in him)"
[Surah Aali 'Imran 3:159].

6. Adl (Justice)
"For Allah loves those who judge in equity". [Surah al- ma'idah],
"For Allah loves those who are fair (and just)". [surah Hujuraat 49:9].

7. Sabr (patience)
"And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast ( as-saabireen (the patient)." [Surah al-Imran 3:146].```

Mod. Front Page Please

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Swaggzkid: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by khalidjnr(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2017
Jazakallahu khair

4 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by msoladimeji(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2017
Allah is great.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by ramzylipi(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by tetengi4life(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2017
thank you and may Allah forgive us all.
Jumaat kareem

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by AmeerahFKI(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2017
masha Allah
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Danialuone: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Mashallhu....Jazakum Lhahuu Kahiran
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by jamaljalal(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Ma sha Allah.........
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by SweetyZinta(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Allahu Akhbar

and which of the favours of your Lord will you deny? May Allah make it easy for us

3 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by karimcarim(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
May Almighty Allah make it easy
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by tohshine(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
latyph:
why can't u leave us alone! did the Christian God of the bible teach u to condemn other people. leave us alone with our Lailaha illa al Allah , Muhammad ur Rasullulah. On the day of judgement, we will all know the truth.

Rev 20 11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Bro think and regroup urself
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Abokii8(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
latyph:
why can't u leave us alone! did the Christian God of the bible teach u to condemn other people. leave us alone with our Lailaha illa al Allah , Muhammad ur Rasullulah. On the day of judgement, we will all know the truth.
Even before then, he will know the truth by the time he face death.

5 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
May Allah bless us with those priceless qualities ameen.

1 Like

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Dmatter(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmm religion..... if we think outside d box may b we'll c things naturally
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by bidemirahmon: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am proudly a muslim and pray to be till i die, there are more evidence to proof in science and every aspect of life. your only being led by your hatred that was pass on to you, even jesus is one of our prophet you must believe in as a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Origin:
This stone is similar to the foundation stone in Jerusalem (check bible bros) so you should understand its significance. It can never be worshipped.

Lol, so you are still determined to worship this our brother Jesus. I beg tell me what Jesus said when he woke up Lazarus ( I have no power except from God). Tell me what the number 1-3 commandments are. There is only one God and I (God) will never accept a rival.

Muslims worship one God, we go to Jerusalem and to Mecca (both are from our father Abraham) to show that we recognize and keep to God's promise made to Abraham.
True Muslims will not compromise in the worship of the One True God.

God gives power to whom he will: And do try to stop spreading lies. (call stone god We be Christians). We don't worship pictures, graven images, crosses etc.

my love for you keep increasing everyday. Jazakillahu khairan sister
Re: Seven Qualities That Allah Loves by BrilliantMind: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who is Allah?
Who is Jesus?

Allah is the Almighty Creator(Almighty God) , the most high ,the biggest, master of the day of Judgement. Allah has no father, no mother,no wife and no son.

Jesus(Prophet Isa) is the son of Maryam(Mary) and Mary is the Daughter of Ana. Jesus is a prophet and messenger of Allah.
Jesus is not God . How can a man born out of a woman be God?
All Muslim believe in Jesus as a messenger of Allah not as a son .

How can somebody open is mouth and say Allah can not heal the blind.
During the life of Jesus , He raised the dead with Allah permission. Jesus did not put himself in his mother womb.
Allah did that.
How on earth could a person open is mouth and says that Allah(the creator of Jesus) has no power to heal the blind but Jesus can do that.

Please read your bible well and seek for God forgiveness.

Incase you need me to teach you more about Jesus.
e.g The first miracle of Jesus(when he talk as a baby) ,the birth etc.
Reach me on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet / Discussion Of The Bewitchment Of The Prophet / O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.