Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists (26899 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by legendsilver(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Lagosians are tired of tinubu's rule in lagos state... We will keep stoning u pple until we see u no more! GEJ till 2019!!!
Loooooools grin
Was obanikoro there?
Why AIT, Silverbird and NTA no show am for news?
Why APC no condemn the act?

Or

Is Obanikoro a newscaster?

Oga u better join the change now or face te tsunami that looms in wait for all them corrupt citizens come febuhari14.

Sai #Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by rumomonga(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
What is Now the Moral of the lesson mr koro?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by adamskutty(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

Na by force?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Failed attempt of propaganda

Bros the boys didn't do the job well grin Obviously they were overwhelmed by the lovely wind they saw and the love the people showered on the General so they joined!!

lol

When GEJ was stoned it was on the news APC didn't release any statement before we believed

useless politics

Sai buhari
damn! grin grin
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by jude33084(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goddex:
APC are a bunch of lying brats.

I learnt of Buhari's stoning from an eye witness who is also a colleague at the office. He warned us to use an alternative as angry youths who pelted stones at Buhari's convoy had a fierce confrontation with security agents.

How our media were made to maitain sealed lips only exposes how bias they are

Mr. Lie lie abeg where did it happen?

From the Airport to Surulere was a smooth ride.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by topeotk: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na Koro stone am abi? I was there and nobody pelted our GMB.
Koro don dey kolo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
When I posted it yesterday, they said I was telling a lie.

www.nairaland.com/2122011/obanikoro-condemned-stoning-gmb-lagos
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Lagosians are tired of tinubu's rule in lagos state... We will keep stoning u pple until we see u no more! GEJ till 2019!!!
stop daydreaming brother!
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

Na by force?

Bros the boys didn't do the job well grin Obviously they were overwhelmed by the lovely wind they saw and the love the people showered on the General so they joined!!

lol

When GEJ was stoned it was on the news APC didn't release any statement before we believed

useless politics

Sai buhari
When buhari fainted at Calabar nko?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Shazee74: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
This tout must no something everybody don't no. U dat even bode george called a tout dat can neva rule lagos, same way his boys were shooting at d pdp primaries, he must av paid pple to stone buhari. Hw come u r d only 1 d eye witness told and even if a few pdp loyalist stone buhari convoy still does not take d fact dat d Apc had a successful rally. Trying to justify ur appointment. Only a clueless jona will appoint some1 like u a minister of d fed republic
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by legendary11(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obanikoro?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Oceemo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
What's d meaning of this now? And same person wit this mad statement will b minister in few days time hmmm. I am jst tired of this punk a ss country call naija. See fine boy koro oo u done d mad ni? So u praying and waiting for peeps 2 stone Buhari jst because his an opposition. Koro u fall my hands this time I don even burn all d umbrella for my house nw cus if I see them I will still see myself in d clueless club PDP.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Buchman1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
One pertinent question Mr. Obanikoro: Were you present at the venue of the campaign train?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by duality(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
I doesn't matter. We just have to ensure Agbaje wins Lagos.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Doyin2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
congrats obanikoro. your boys pelted gmb. that is a great achievement! someone please give him a nobel price.

That was the fool who wanted to rule Lagos!

Koro is a confirmed thug.full of mischief and propaganda,the major tools of PDP.

How on earth could someone be [size=18pt]insisting[/size] that a crime was committed against another person that is not complaining.
I just hope that Koro does not send his boys to murder somebody and then come out on twitter to make public condemnation.

Nigerians,beware of Musiliu Onanikoro,I am beginning to suspect him,he can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by naldleye: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
The person wey get body say body no dey pain am, obanokoro say na lie, why he come dey use phensic for another man headache.
This suggested that the stoning of Jonathan pdps are claiming is also a lie.
But why the lies.
Tell obanikoro to go and get his money back from those boys, they failed to carry his stoning contract.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by blackandbold: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kreamie:
Reasons to vote GEJ

Second term for GEJ/PDP means more of:
Immigration Job Scam
Police Pension Scam
Fuel Subsidy scandal
NNPC missing funds
More strikes (ASUU,ASUP,Health etc)
Expanding recurrent budget over Capital.
Inflated Security Budgets
Illegal Arm/money smuggling outings
Protecting Boko Haram/ Militants Sponsors.
death of over 15,000 Nigerians
Nigerians as refugees in their own country
Insecurity and corruption everywhere.#copied##

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Kingcrowns: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr obanikoro your claim is a 'white lie'. You need not lie to impress GEJ 'cos he granted you succour by virtue of your appointment. Man of no intrgrity......mchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by bumtos(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
No be lie, I watched it on Arise New channels just now.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Caveatemptor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
It would be a honour to have General Buhari sworn in as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from May 29th 2015,so that he can put corrupt thugs like Koro where they truly belong-IN JAIL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by xdravy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just being Afraid of the incoming that will com on them-PDP they are losing on sms 33028 poll in going. This is not the AIT poll that they claimed was hacked by the APC. This poll is free style and let see who wins.

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by bola4dprec(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Defence minister indeed, he suppose to be investigate by the Police honestly I watched APC Lagos rally I notice something of that nature but security agents supersede the ploy to disorganized the event
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by reezee: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
I guess obanikoro ordered some people to stone GMB but they didnt deliver
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by princess1000: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
So what?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by dbboss: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
If it was ur father dat was stone. Wil u be happy?mumu,ode.idiot. Someone is using ur future to bright up d future of his family n u are happy. Instead of you to make ur own future bright and vote for change.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obanikoro has lost it completely. All these thugs governing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Proffdada: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goddex:

I learnt of Buhari's stoning from an eye witness who is also a colleague at the office. He warned us to use an alternative as angry youths who pelted stones at Buhari's convoy had a fierce confrontation with security agents.

and do u know that those that lost their lives in the canal at the night of the armoury explosion died as a result of hearsay, you're no eyewitness to conclude. koro is just a desperate lapdog, once he gets what he wants he'll forgot u all
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goddex:

...learning from an eye-withness is no proof an event happened. Fact can be distorted...
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
...renounce violence;embrace peace..
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by chamboy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Goddex:

picture no dey abi una still dey photoshop am
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by netmillionaires(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

Na by force?

lol

useless politics

Sai buhari
I even wanted to create a thread about the fracas today. Some urchins were actually paid by pdp stalwart to stone buhari but APC outsmart them. I was caught up in the fracas. I was at the Onipan area of Ikorodu express road when I saw a horde of street urchins brandishing guns, matchete and other dangerous object. They were attacking everyone along the road; snatching bags phones and other valuables. They succeeded in snatching my sister phone and bag... Some people tried jumping on BRT buses to no avail as BRT operators locked up their doors out of fear. No one told me b4 I cross d express to the other side with my sister. Come see riot. But dem no succeed in getting anywhere near that man o. Obanikoro should be ashamed of himself by now instead of going about beating his chest that someone was attacked.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by goshen(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
You got me laughing!!! lying robot. You can't be far from the truth anyway
jamilkb:
This robot can lie oo shocked
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by mrChrisAli(m): 4:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Goddex:

point of correction organize tout by pdp...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.