Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists (26898 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by tit(f): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2015
So Buhari was stoned afterall.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by bakila: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Goddex:
APC are a bunch of lying brats.

I learnt of Buhari's stoning from an eye witness who is also a colleague at the office. He warned us to use an alternative as angry youths who pelted stones at Buhari's convoy had a fierce confrontation with security agents.

How our media were made to maitain sealed lips only exposes how bias they are
Go look at your previous post on Buhari then come and say your were honest with the post above.
You can also say it propaganda below my post.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by bakila: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2015
Kingspin:
When buhari fainted at Calabar nko?

When provincial fellow blinded to what is happening in Nigeria asked a question "is Buhari Using Almajiri charms on his supporters"
The answer to his foolishness is that it is a movement, it is not about Buhari. The people are tired and want to send a massage. I hope you are not the fool who thinks like that.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by Kingspin(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2015
bakila:

When provincial fellow blinded to what is happening in Nigeria asked a question "is Buhari Using Almajiri charms on his supporters"
The answer to his foolishness is that it is a movement, it is not about Buhari. The people are tired and want to send a massage. I hope you are not the fool who thinks like that.
Buhari will not do the magic dont be carried away be APC media. The manner u guys are fellow-fellow APC, i tell you if they (APC),brand Abubakar Shekau, you guys will vote him. Face the facts and not party thing. Even the devil knows that Jonathan is most qualified than Pa Buhari.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by princess1000: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2015
duality:
I doesn't matter. We just have to ensure Agbaje wins Lagos.

in your dream. Who is agbaje?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists by rafcrown(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
THE THUGS THEY PAID TO THROW STONES DID MOT PERFORM .So they should go and collect their money back because of failure to deliver.perform as expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) / Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging / Atiku Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.