Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Bathroom Renovation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bathroom Renovation (1363 Views)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bathroom Renovation by jakigaga(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am planning to renovate my bathroom and would like the opinion of the house as regards the following materials and their costs.

Shower enclosure
WC
Wash hand
Tiles
Re: Bathroom Renovation by Phargbemmy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
It all depends on your budget, the floor space you want to play with.
I work in a bathroom and design solution company somewhere in lekki.
You can call my line for further discussions 08186715860.
Re: Bathroom Renovation by teeotal007(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello, Everyone.

I am Bruce from China and our company has been in the business of bathrooms and showers for over 8 years.

Personally I have a few Nigerian friends, I respect them and all other Nigerian People and I have a deep love to do business with them.

Nigerian People are smart and harsh as they always beat the prices to a point where we're about to gain nothing, but once the relationship established, they could be with us for a long long time, like old friends, and it felt good that way.

Anyhow, for business, if you're looking for anything related to be bathrooms, please contact me, I have enough resources, I think, and get these for you for serious business, Rule No.1: quality, Rule No.2: Rates.

And for household use, for retailing, I'd like to your direct you to our agent in Lagos, to this Henry, he would be very happy that you drop by his shop purchasing a few things, whehter it's a toilet or a jacuzzi, steam showers, towel rack... or even simply being there watching.

Henry is one of the most patient Person I have ever met, I think you will love to talk to him for business or for anything.

Webiste: http://jacuzzi-bathtub.com/

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Art Duplex For Sale At Osapa London, Lekki / Lekki Gardens Phase 4 Carcass Duplex Forsale Behind Abraham Adesanya,ajah / Estate Agents And Ridiculous Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.