Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property (53256 Views)

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by adesegun121(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Destined2win: 7:02am On May 07, 2016
I really think looks has nothing to do with hygiene.
Some of these ladies you see that walk as if they don't poo are very dirty when you visit their homes

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by martyns303(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2016
Dude doesn't even looks like someone who owns a property and even if he do own one, there's no way in zeus name anyone would bath in that. It looks like an abandoned place, cos even by taking her bath, water would have washed of some of the dirt.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 7:04am On May 07, 2016
Thats pretty disgusting... undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by simababe(f): 7:13am On May 07, 2016
What was the state of the property before the lady moved in, bsyds the toilet mite b one hell of a plac she doesn't use. And if the place wasn't as bad as this then the bae must be the dirty n nonchalant type

12 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Michellla(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2016
how was the state of the bathroom before she moved in tho?
show me the before and after pic and i'll judge.
you people like to create threads just to bash ladies unnecessarily

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Cholls(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
Dude doesn't even looks like someone who owns a property and even if he do own one, there's no way in zeus name anyone would bath in that. It looks like an abandoned place, cos even by taking her bath, water would have washed of some of the dirt.
my brother

4 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by dulux07(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2016
Lazy ladies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by obiorathesubtle: 7:30am On May 07, 2016
the place looks like an abandoned toilet where homeless people shìt and do other stuff.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by obiorathesubtle: 7:33am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
show me the before and after pic and i'll judge
so.. Even if that was the actual state of the place before she moved in.. Are you saying it should remain like that?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Michellla(f): 7:36am On May 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so.. Even if that was the actual state of the place before she moved in.. Are you saying it should remain like that?
no .maybe she just did it as a punishment to the guy grin

10 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by kikies(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2016
Na so dem dey,dirty on d inside beautiful on d outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by CaroLyner(f): 7:54am On May 07, 2016
another female shaming thread.
seems nairaaland is anti-female

20 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 7:56am On May 07, 2016
Ewwwwwwwwwww! That's so yuck sad angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 7:59am On May 07, 2016
simababe:
What was the state of the property before the lady moved in, bsyds the toilet mite b one hell of a plac she doesn't use.
Michellla:
show me the before and after pic and i'll judge
see their type.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by henrygale(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2016
That's how dey roll; dey take hours to put on make ups and appear stainless but dey r very dirty inwards. U can't survive in their rooms for 5mins!
I once knew a lady like dat,went to visit her and had to wanna use her toilet........mehn,i ran out of the place coz the toilet was smelly,dirty and littered with used underwears!
If even she met d toilet not well kept when she moved in,atleast no b landlord go dey use am.
Our ladies need to step up their game in terms of keeping their immediate environs clean.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Michellla(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2016
masterchi:
see their type.
boy,if you see my bathroom you'll lick the floor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Phonefanatic: 8:35am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
no .maybe she just did it as a punishment to the guy grin

A neat person will always remain neat there's nothing like punishment. Looking at that bathroom it hasn't been cleaned for months so where has she been taking her bath?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Why some fine girls dey always dey dirty
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by xendra: 8:41am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
okay you see it too
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by ireneony(f): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ewwwwwwwwwww! That's so yuck sad angry sad
hafa...I just discovered u ve been ban ...I thought this is your original moniker

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by dapraiz(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2016
dulux07:
Lazy ladies everywhere
Abi o grin
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Sunnycliff(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2016
Most ladies are dirty and have their rooms unkempt most times! They even plenty for NL and be forming one kind effizy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by flyca: 8:49am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
show me the before and after pic and i'll judge.
you people like to create threads just to bash ladies unnecessarily
No rational person would be comfortable using a bathroom like this, no matter how they met it.

7 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by valmunich(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2016
I wanna throw up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Daraph(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2016
Why dem no baff and take the pics
Iranu!
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by buzquet(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2016
Typical naija ladies

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Real dirty!! But u didn't hv to do a Tiwa/ Teebliz social media show...

you would have collected a maintenance fee when collecting your rent to fix up things like this
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Uceegal: 8:50am On May 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by maxti: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
simababe:
What was the state of the property before the lady moved in, bsyds the toilet mite b one hell of a plac she doesn't use. And if the place wasn't as bad as this then the bae must be the dirty n nonchalant type

He didn't also share how long she has packed out.
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by symbianDON(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
It looks like an abandoned place, cos even by taking her bath, water would have washed of some of the dirt.
maybe she no dey baff.....grin rub and shine tinz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.