Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) (22471 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by uzomaebo: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Reno Omokri and Doyin Okupe has taken to twitter to attack Bola Tinubu.

The attacks can not just stop.

Source: http:///xp6

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Oklander: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
This Doyin no get any sense at all, but e no surprise me sha, their oga na cluelessness personified. As for Reno na kirikiri prison sure pass for am.

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
latest football transfer gossip at www.ireviewplace.com
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Omo okro and maggi doyin can go and hug transformer..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by rozayx5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Buhari what did you achieve in 20 months?

how many jobs did you create? kworruption

how many schools did you build? kworuption

what about roads? kworruption

APC don enter one chance

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
"Whether u're qualified or not qualified..." This Tinubu man is just over-ambitious. His motives are too mischievous, he can't even conceal it in his speech.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by lekhane(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why are people taking this indomie brain serious na, he will soon lose his job.
The change train will crush him!
GMB2015

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't wait till February 14. This drama and bashing is really getting interesting..... Watching in 3D grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Maczeelly(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Watching

Anyway

+C. H. A. N. G. E

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by moderatorr1: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
watched it.
He manipulated facts too.
The names he mentioned where names of soldiers who fought for their country during war. Then compared them to buhari a retired soldier who wants to be president after ascending the ranks of the army with a forged certificate.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
*Spreads mat on front page relaxing sipping my 5 alife quietly...*
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by bruno419(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
B-Bribery
U-uneducated
H-Hypocrisy
A-Armed Robber
R-Rascal
I-Illitrate

Pens downgrin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by adsamsom: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
olodo okupe self dey talk, abeg wey my chewing stick ojare

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
I see no attack. here, they are. only stating the obvious,.apc is getting too paranoid lately

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by thinkdip(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by sophtaf(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Simple!
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by eleojo23: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tweeter needs to reward all these people who have helped drive traffic to their site in the wake of this election campaigns. No day passes without a tweeter war.
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by tyson99(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
foolish people even that fat fool doyin okugbegrin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by gistmelove(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by ichidodo: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Break his f**king head, ole thieffnubu..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Bennyberry(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Both of dem wud surely end like MAKU

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by benzion72(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hope APC has plan to secure our borders against the deluge of politician who will want to escape jail. If they dont they should as a matter of urgency do so. I am too sure Doyin and mokery will run faster than chetar to escape

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Ifetex(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by olas24u(f): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by Sanchez01: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Chai! It's obvious Jonathan is pressuring the two dummies to take to the media and work harder. They have failed!

#WeHaveDecided!
[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by smartdaction: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
hahaha APC FOR CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
haha
Re: Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) by personal59: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
●๋ If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was
reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell
upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and
said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying
today?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and
kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we
think the comments would be?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca,
surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the
response be from Nigerians?

●๋ If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a
meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign
strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

●๋ If Any Imam is manipulated on money for arms deal and it is said Buhari gave him contract 2 import arms 2 fight boko haram since its a northern problem, what do u think Nigerian's response will be?

●๋ GEJ has done all of the above, and we are told he has a right to
do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the
above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan
to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

●๋ Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is
acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using
religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

●No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc is GOD.
●They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for.
●Go out there and support the candidate of your choice.
●Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a
better life and a better Nigeria. I have chosen General Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and i appeal to you to consider them as your choice. God bless you and have a lovely weekend

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London / Frank To Buhari: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze Over CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.