Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Two Sides Of A Coin... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Sides Of A Coin... (8698 Views)

Third Side Of A Coin By Ozii Baba Anieto Episode 3 / Third Side Of A Coin By Ozii Baba Anieto Episode 2 / His Two Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Kusibe77(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Typing right?
cos this 1 is too short

just saying
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by crystalsaint(f): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2015
I hope David didn't do anything bad to Sophia ...I will personally kill him
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
You're givng me suspense sad
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
She couldnt get through the wall Sophia built around herself when she came back from the birthday party.
Sophia was looking all pink and flushed,when she had asked her how it had gone she had simply replied in that meek voice of her's that it went fine,thanks for asking.
When she had persisted that she should go into every tiny bit of detail,Sophia had looked at her oddly and snapped "stop pestering me! I did want you wanted me to didnt I? Just give me a moment of peace please!"
Sonia had shuddered and recoiled into her room,what was wrong with this sister of hers?
Why this change of character?
Did David violate her?
She was confused,Sophia had never been this rude to her.
Even later at the dining table she had silently picked at her meal without getting involved in the discussion thier small family was having at the table,
she said her thanks,cleared the dishes and returned to her room without even saying Goodnight to her twinnie.
This was very much Unlike her...Sonia thought as she lay awake on the bed,rolling and breathing In the fragrance of the detergent that had been used to wash the mattress.
Her phone ranged and she viewed the screen; it was David.
What did he have to say?
Had Sophia foolishly let the cat out of the bag?
She didnt know and she didnt feel like answering the call.
David persisted,he called and called,this was unlike him.
David was a male chauvinist with much ego,When ever his first call wasnt picked he never bothered to call again.
So why the change?
God the suspense was killing her.
Before she dozed off she checked the phone screen.'ten missed calls' all from David.
He had even sent her a text message that she should please pick his call.
Very much Unlike him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Cybershow(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmm chinweblinkz..z dix a ful milk 4 ur children here? is nt fair o
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by kingphilip(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Chinweblinkz great updates o but d suspense too much o

but,seems u interchanged the characters in ur second to the last update.. and hope Sophia wasn't manhandled.in the party sha
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by bigwig97(m): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2015
sophia wetin happen nah?
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2015
The next Morning dawned bright and clear,the chirping of birds woke Sophia,she felt queasy and her head throbbed like it was been Used for drumming.
She sat up with a tired sigh and tiptoed to her sister's room,Sonia was asleep and she looked angelic lying on the bed in her white night gown.
Poor Sister...Sophia mumbled and returned to her room,she had treated Sonia very bad yesterday,just that she didnt want her to discover how much she had liked the party.
With a helpless sigh she flung herself on her bed.
Oh God.....Hope David wouldnt Act like yesterday happened,If he did Sonia wouldnt fail to Understand that something had happened.
Something bad had happened between them,She couldnt blame herself,She didnt know how her Sister Acted when she was around David.
Maybe she had over acted Everything.
Who knows?
She had read somewhere that newly deflowered girls always had a pang of quilt inside them whether they had planned the ordeal or not,But here she was feeling giddy and trying to remember every second with David.
If only Sonia had told her that it was just a private birthday,no friends,just the both of them.
She had felt nervous,what would she say?
David did all the talking,Unwrapped the parcel,saw the present and Enveloped her lips in a long sensual kiss that left her ruffled and begging for more.
He pecked her on her cheek and led her to a table prepared for two.
"I couldnt afford a cake but i remembered you told me you love crabs,so i ordered for it"
"ordered for what?"
he grinned,his smile intoxicated her.
"i mean I cooked it myself" he explained.
But she hated crabs,she wanted to tell him that she wasnt Sonia But she feared what his reaction would be.
They ate the crabs,drank some wine and before she knew it she was feeling a little tipsy.
"why are you on dreadlock" she suddenly said,they were both dancing to the kush music coming out from his home threatre.
"don't you like?"
she shooked her head and he lowered his head to claim her lips.
That was it..
What happened next was paradise!
She had her first orgasm that night and she screamed 'David am not Sonia'
but he was far gone in climax.
The s_ex had be perfect,nothing but perfect.
Truth be told, She wished she could have another such time with David but he was Sonia's property.
And she never took what wasnt hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by kingphilip(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2015
the die is cast

chinwe nice update Waiting for more
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Cybershow(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Ah y sophia...kip it up chinwe
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by bigwig97(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
sophia, haba!!!
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by emarkson(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
the coin has been spinned
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by aprilwise(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
The two sides of a coin. Nice story line. Now Sophia am I right with the name? Has already tasted what Adam nd eve taste in the garden of eden that makes God to chased them out. What is her fate now?
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
aprilwise:
The two sides of a coin. Nice story line. Now Sophia am I right with the name? Has already tasted what Adam nd eve taste in the garden of eden that makes God to chased them out. What is her fate now?
lets watch out
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
emarkson:
the coin has been spinned
maybe
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzNelly:
shocked
dont be oo
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~
Rebecca had read somewhere that a son was better than two daughters,she didnt believe the theory but who was she to say otherwise?
She was just a trader that sold ankara and da viva wrappers at oshodi market and a mother of two.
She hadnt been fortunate in terms of securing a white collar job,her NCE certificate was just for fancy and she didnt give a damn about it.
She loved been self employed,it gave her Enough time to be around the house,check on the girls Especially the notorious Sonia and run some housechores.
She was considering getting a househelp but Walter had frowned about it.
"we have two grown daughters they can take care of the flat" he had remarked when she raised the topic that night,
it was a cool ferbuary night and they were both cuddled in thier family size bed listening to the soft music coming out from Walter's small racio radio.
Rebecca moaned as he bit her lovingly on her neck,she enjoyed this intimate moments with her affectionate husband.
Very soon they would be celebrating thier 2oth anniversary and it was a surprise that in all the twenty years they hadnt had a serious row.
"you know two can play at the game" she retorted and retaliated,biting him above his left nipple.
He smacked her on her bu_tt and she giggled like a school girl.
They snuggled closer,walter felt relaxed with his arms around his wife.
She consisted of sixty percent of his joy,he was a mere court clerk when she had agreed to marry him,they had had thier Ups and downs but thier love hadnt slacked a bit.
Presently the househelp issue was at the brink of pulling them apart,He knew she worked hard but he didnt want to give the girls a chance to be lax.
He knew that with the arrival of a househelp Sonia wouldnt know where the kitchen was and Sophia wouldnt Improve in her cooking.
He admired the way Rebecca took care of the house but this househelp Issue was making him angry.
They had two grown daughters for petes sake!
"dont forget that they will soon be going to University"Rebecca reminded him, she had a magic way of pursuing his line of thoughts.
"i know,lets leave it till then please"
"okay dear"Rebecca agreed and smiled as he slowly untied her nightgown.
~ ~ ~ ~
Sonia hurriedly weaved her hair into two ponytails,she stared at her image on her dressing mirror.
She looked brilliant.
Sophia walked into her room and sat on the bed.
"Sonia we need to talk" she began in that quiet voice of hers that irritated Sonia.
"talk about what?"
"about Us"
Sonia hissed "there is nothing to talk about okay? You have been snubbing me since you came back from David's place the day before yesterday,what is there to talk about? You treated me like i was a piece of dirt,i tried to be nice,didnt I? Anyway am on my way for Audition,when am back we will talk,thats if there is any thing to talk about" she retorted as she packed a few possesions into a knapsack.
" Sonia We need to talk about David,listen to me please" Sophia implored,she had thought about this for more than twenty four hours and decided the best way out was to tell Sonia everything from the crabs to the wine.
"see keep that story till when am back,i am in a haste"Sonia retorted and left her room with the knapsack on her back.
~ ~ ~ ~She was jogging,her knapsack bouncing on her back in a peciular rhythm that made her feel like jogging for ever.Suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind,she swirled round and faced David,the sight of him took her breath away.
He looked handsome...but something was missing.
The dreadlocks!
"what happened to your hair?"She asked as she caught her breath.
He grinned sheepishly "I cut it,your wish is always my command"
she looked stupefied "my wish?? Did I say you should cut it?"
"have you forgotten? You said you didnt like it so i cut it,dont you like it now?"
she gulped "i do...you look like a gentleman now"
he smiled fleetingly "and should I ask you why you have been dogding me and ignoring both my calls and texts,i knew it was because of the.." he paused and coughed awkwardly.
"the what??"Sonia queried,her hands curled in a fist.
"i know you enjoyed it likewise I,the S_ex was great and perfect but I promise not to pester you for it,i love the real quiet you,you told me in few words how to be responsible I..."
she interrupted him "se-x? Did we have s_ex?"
his brows creased in a frow "stop acting like a drama queen,I Liked it so did you but it is you that I love not the s_ex"
s e x ??
She couldnt believe her ears!
She started runing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by aprilwise(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Sonia u see yourself. I fear for Sophia.
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Cybershow(m): 3:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Ah..sonia wat a sory case to u..bt sophia y cnt u fight 4 ur dignity..if u av dne dat david wnt av lure u 2 av sex wit im..eventual he dnt kw u r nt sonia
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Cybershow:
Ah..sonia wat a sory case to u..bt sophia y cnt u fight 4 ur dignity..if u av dne dat david wnt av lure u 2 av sex wit im..eventual he dnt kw u r nt sonia
my dear we are all humans with feelings.
Body no be wood
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Vote for the best new comer category, the nominees
are:
Losprince
pweetydamsel
Chinweblinks

@ https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/47#1804027.1517#30467041
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Emirate01
eunisam
omolodmilkman
chibarbie
slap1
kingphilip
vigorousv
bigwig97
cybershow
obumsway

i need ur votes at the below link
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Aprilwise
mznelly
emarkson
crystalsaint
kusibe77

i Need ur votes at the below link
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by emarkson(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Aprilwise
mznelly
emarkson
crystalsaint
kusibe77

i Need ur votes at the below link
. I hav jst voted
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 08, 2015
emarkson:
. I hav jst voted
thanks dear.
Good morning
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Cybershow(m): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2015
I dn vote o..
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2015
Cybershow:
I dn vote o..
thanks dear
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Cybershow(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

thanks dear
U wlcm mummy
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by AlienStar: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dis is really suspense filld, i hp dis won't tear d twins apart *in thinking mood* God hv mercy.
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Dis is really suspense filld, i hp dis won't tear d twins apart *in thinking mood* God hv mercy.
yeah..
Please vote for me via the link on my signature.
Thanks.
Will be updating tomorow
Re: Two Sides Of A Coin... by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophia?
Sophia of all people! How could she descend so low as to sleep with her Boo?
She couldnt understand,The self righteous Sophia? God of mercy!
These were the thoughts that occupied her mind as she walked home after Audition,she had battled with it when she was at the club but her friends had noticed she was Uneasy and far away.
They had asked her what was wrong and she had said she was fine just feeling queasy because of the pap she took that morning.
~ ~ ~ ~ "Are you back?"Sophia asked as she entered the living room,She was sprawled on the red rug fixing crossword puzzle and was oblivious to the scowl on her sister's face,she had only looked up when the door opened.
"yes "Sonia replied coldly and sanked into the velvet cushion,she dumped the knapsack on her feet and heaved a sigh.
Sophia sat up and folded her hands on her chest.
"how dare you..how dare you"Sonia began.
she swallowed hardly "how dare i what?"
Sonia curled her fists "how dare you sleep with David? How dare you"
Sophia's mouth dropped open "sleep?"
"yes! You slept with David,you think i wouldnt find out? He told me! What came over you? How could you be so...loose"Sonia barked,angrilly.the blood arteries in her were strained and Sophia feared they would pop out if Sonia doesnt cool her temper.
"its owkey..let me explain"
"explain what? Explain how you jumped into bed with my boo?Explain how you couldn't cover your legs properly? For petes sake what happened to you? I thought you are decent"
"yes i am"
"you arent! No decent person would do what you did!"Sonia yelled,standing up.
"and no sane person would conclude without hearing from the horse mouth" Sophia fired back also standing up,they stood glaring at each other.
"whats the meaning of this?" a voice asked from the open door,they simultaneously turned and stared at the new comer.
It was Aunt Ijeoma thier mum's Sister,she had a black polythene bag on her left hand and a leopard skinned gucci handbag on her right hand.
"aunty welcome"Sophia greeted while Sonia stormed out of the living room obviously heading to her room.
"what is wrong with her?"Ijeoma asked as Sophia collected the polythene bag from her.
"nothing"Sophia replied absentmindly,truth be told;she was surprised to see her,Aunt Ijeoma rarely visits them.
What brought her to thier house today? She wondered.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria / Must Read: My Aunt Annarose I (18+) / Wretched But Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.