Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria (8717 Views)

The History Of Aborigine Ogboni FRANTERNITY. / History Of History.... / Where Can I Download Economic History Of West Africa By A G Hopkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria by cinorita(f): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hi house please i am writing my final year project and would really love it if anyone has info on where i can get alot of materials on the history of telecoms, nitel gsm in nigeria, literature review etc. thanks alot
Re: History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria by aslan333: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
hi cinorita i've sent u a mail
Re: History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria by abeeordun: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
hi aslan i need help with the same materials for my dissertation on the history of the telecomms industry in Nigeria as well as information on all the major players. please let me know ASAP if you can help. my email is omonluatracy@yahoo.com God bless you real good
Re: History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria by Abuleoshi: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pls help me with materials on same topic. i will appreciate if you can send the materials to dawnybraxco@yahoo.com. Thanks soo much.
Re: History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria by Cuddlemii: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Abule oshi: Pls help me with materials on same topic. i will appreciate if you can send the materials to dawnybraxco@yahoo.com. Thanks soo much.

I advise you send a pm to the op
There is a probability that the op might not see your post
Just my 2 cents though

(1) (Reply)

The Vultures By David Diop / Where Can I Download Story Books In PDF FORMAT?? / The Blame Switch - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.