Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) (29261 Views)

See Photo Of APC Customized Slippers / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:
see chest

I think say na only me see am , the woman boobi na die
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
and then,we wonder why our leaders mislead us. we follow blindly. how can anyone refer to customised sunglasses as change?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by kasim155: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
sbaks:

I wonder which queen she be? Abeg for which local government abeg? I don't even know her sef abi?

May b because u are not dat exposed in polities dat y u don't know ha
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
kasim155:

May b because u are not dat exposed in polities dat y u don't know ha
politics you mean?
Smh.apc
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - candidates

Kassim Jor lo Kawe e da da
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
I thought this woman was reasonable.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by smsshola(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
This APC always coming up wt something new into the politics..the other day its APC apps I download nice though.They seem to me they always think ahead what a change in politics wt strong opposition.. only God kno hw 2019 will be if APC still in existence.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by Skillz02(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
sbaks:

APC
A -[s] ABSOLUTELY
P - POOR
C - CANDIDATES
APC!!!!!!!! CHANGE (AS IN CHANGE FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS) [/s]
grin

Na only u waka come
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by edogirl2: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Abike - what a beautiful Naija name.

Most people today will not name their child Abike. Instead, it's 'Glory,' 'Promise,' 'Peace' etc.

I for vex if my papa name me Promise or any of the other 'modern' names we hear today.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by harry509: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
aadanna24:
Checkout this photo of Queen of politics HONOURABLE ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA rocking APC customized sunglasses.

Source: http:///xpb
e 2 make sense.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by makizee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
For the Love of Nigerians

The Initial title I had in mind was “For the love of Nigeria” but I quickly realised that some people love Nigeria albeit for the wrong reasons, some have benefited so much from the system so much so; they would rather die than see Nigeria change. To these sets of persons, Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey, thus you would understand why they would want the status quo to remain. They Love Nigeria as it is.
But if you love Nigerians, you can’t help but want a new direction for the majority of your countrymen who are in dire need of help, consider those without any hope for the future because they lack a proper education, those unfortunate souls that continue to suffer up north, some have been killed, others are in refugee camps, thousands die every day because our hospitals are not well equipped and doctors are not motivated to give their best. I could go on and on. Certainly we need a new direction, a new way of doing things, we need Change!
I am not under the illusion that a certain General Buhari and his party the APC would come, wave around some sort of magical wand and everything would be set aright in a few weeks or even months…absolutely not, but I am damn sure it is a good place to start. A quote I would like to refer to here is “Only a mad person would continue to do something the same way and expect a different result”, we have tried the PDP in the centre for 16 years, isn’t it about time we tried something different. I know a lot of us would agree with me that stealing is indeed corruption and that corruption is the foundation of all our problems , then you would agree that we need a man known for abhorring corruption rather than a man that has repeatedly made it known that corruption is not such a big deal, Again, isn’t it curious that under all the cacophony of political mudslinging, facts and outright lies that has characterised this year’s electioneering, do we not find it bunkum that the PDP has made the main discuss of this elections the mundane and not the real issues facing Nigerians, they have made the certificate purportedly earned over 50 years ago the issue, they have become history teachers telling anyone who cares to listen what a General Buhari did or didn’t do for the total of 20 months he was in power,30 years ago the issue, in their desperation they have even resorted to outright lies to smear the image of their opponent while totally ignoring to make clear to Nigerians what they have achieved in the last 16 years of their leadership or in the almost six years of the Jonathan Presidency and why they deserve to continue in office beyond May 29 2015. These and many more reasons are why I along with millions of young Nigerians, both home and abroad are interested in seeing General Muhammadu Buhari become the President of Nigeria in 2015, he is not the messiah that would come and take away all our troubles as he is just one man, but I have no doubt in my mind that he would build a much better team that would assist him in building a new Nigeria we can all be proud of.

For the love of Nigerians, go out on the 14th of Febuhari which is incidentally lover’s day, armed not with guns or machetes but with your PVC and vote General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) of the APC as Nigeria’s next President.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by amparas(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
What if all these parties start to d share d stuff wei dey their logo wc one u go choose?
PDP - umbrella
APC - broom
APGA - Chicken

add yours....
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by musiwa94: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
You
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by hardeyeanc(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2015
lovyna57:
The unbelievable suffering at the Police College In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9E6qz2DxK4
ppl dey suffer 4 dis country no be small o my guy
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by bboshodi: 3:06am On Feb 01, 2015
vigasimple:
Old lady still packaging her business.

APC, ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CRIMINALS
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by bboshodi: 3:16am On Feb 01, 2015
But na wa o, if u call APC Association of criminals. What would you say abt those that stole N21b? This is just one of the loot. How can someone be ds shallow. But if you are not, then you, I mean you are harding criminal. Olodo. Put Jonathan there na make I see, Olee!!!!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by Spaxon(f): 5:03am On Feb 01, 2015
undecided u want to change us wt does dirty brooms u're holding
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by bittertruth37(m): 5:22am On Feb 01, 2015
With this reports on Nigerian Police College, the AIG, Police Affairs Minister and the president should have shamefully resigned.
Now that they have refused, we will forcefully vote them out. Change is highly needed this time around.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Nice one, she looks good grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) by kasim155: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
sbaks:
politics you mean?
Smh.apc
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - candidates

Kassim Jor lo Kawe e da da

A ti iwo nor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.