Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks (27745 Views)

Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by sophtaf(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Issorite
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by otbliz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sorry granny
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by tlops(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good move
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kai! AAA FEEE CEEE feful I hail oo..
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by InwehAkpevwe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Like seriously
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chai!!! I pity her...I would like to see the look on face wen buhari doesn't win. She would be like "I wish I knew"
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by olaboy001(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mama and you shall live to see the change you crave for...
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by musiwa94: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
s
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by smartdaction: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
mama need change in this country dats y be donate it...not minding PDP dat are using our money to donate good luck
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!!!...This innocent woman have been swindled, The certificate forger is also a swindler! grin
Buhari has support from Tinubu, Atiku,Amaechi and the rest But he still choose to rob this innocent woman. grin

Let the insults start coming... cheesy
y
you are the biggest fool on naira land,pple like you are so myopic and cannot reason beyond now.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Tattooboy: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!!!...This innocent woman have been swindled, The certificate forger is also a swindler! grin
Buhari has support from Tinubu, Atiku,Amaechi and the rest But he still choose to rob this innocent woman. grin

since u are expecting this,....

Unlike u,some pple actually wants good governance in dis country

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Awwal1st(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Capitano1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
She is old already ,buhari doesnt nid ur paltry some ma ,u wudnt have bordered na well its a blessing i presume.

SWEAT TOO MUCH call now as offer last.
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Capitano1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
She is old already ,buhari doesnt nid ur paltry sum ma ,u wudnt have bordered na well its a blessing i presume.

.SWEAT TOO MUCH call now as offer last.
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by faithin9ja: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Did I read correctly? Sokoto state governor gave her N1m plus two tickets to haji?

She make profit na.

Also which budget do governors give out these largesse and no accountability?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by tonte(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lies that only a real dummy will believe
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Horlawale1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Patriotic citizen
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by mentorandfriend(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

First class foo.l

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Obascoetubi: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
THEY ARE MANY OLD WOMEN THAT DO THE SAME TO GEJ, BUT THEY DONT BOTHER TO SHARE IT WITH MEDIA, because THEY KNEW GEJ-2019 IS WINNING. SAI GEJ!!!.
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Descartes: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Has been scammed
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
hmmmmm...I wish u GOODLUCK!!!
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
419@etzPEAK
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
mentorandfriend:
First class foo.l
Second class Almajiri... grin
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by mentorandfriend(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Second class Almajiri... grin
Anuofia. Click my profile and see that we're class apart.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by doctokwus: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
midolian:
Really touchingsmiley

MaMa, MaY God make you witness Buhari's swearing come may 29, 2015..

Amen and amen!

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Anuofia. Click my profile and see that we're class apart.
Why will I click an Almajiri's profile??... I don't want to get infected with BUHARIASIS grin.
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by gp6liveth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
A Warning From CAN To Nigerian Christians and By Watchers!!!!
SECRET: During Babangida’s Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to Islamize Nigeria with an agreement that OIC will be supporting Nigeria financially & materially to accomplish their Mission. In return, Nigeria will be required to pay interest to OIC yearly. So from IBB's regime Nigeria has been paying. This stopped in 1999 when President Obasanjo who was a Christian came & stopped it for the 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & stopped it for 6yr's now! OIC’s constitution states that any member Nations that Stopped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled Nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for a 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking fanatic Islamic Religion. That’s why APC’s presidential candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule Nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria’s 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that starts to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, but I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christians to Vote for Religion. Forget Boko Haram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria does not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, Kuwait, Somalia etc. All these Nations have been fighting Terrorism since the 80s yet... Don’t personalize this secret please! Make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, as you Vote for a Christian President in the Nigerian Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by doctokwus: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
faithin9ja:
Did I read correctly? Sokoto state governor gave her N1m plus two tickets to haji?

She make profit na.

Also which budget do governors give out these largesse and no accountability?
Can't u deduce the honesty in this woman.Many other people wud have hidden this knowing how it maybe interpreted,yet she said d truth and even how she was lodged in a hotel at d govs expense.
But she didnt ask for any of these and her intentions wete altruisic.Remember she has been supporting buhari in his other attempts at the presidency.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari should pay this woman back if he loses this election.
Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by Jarus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have almost spent more than 100k to Buhari's campaign from my personal pocket.

I have done jingles, sponsored radio programmes in Kwara state, co-sponsored rally in my Offa hometown, written newspaper articles to lessen the damage being done to Buhari by PDP propagandists.

As I type now, I'm on my way to a meeting with some youth group in my area to discuss Buhari with them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks by FLYFIRE(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
scribble:
419 story

APC MEDIA TEAM CAN LIE
My brother, are you surprised? Their VP pastor lies with impunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai / President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.