Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski (734 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by judecares1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Michael Moszynski, the CEO of London Advertising, has clarified that he donated his $30,000 watch to Ben Bruce Foundation, not to Senator Ben Murray Bruce as erroneously reported in some media.
Moszynski made the donation during the presentation of the book titled “A Common Sense Revolution” by Senator Bruce in Lagos to celebrate his 60th birthday.
In an email to Vanguard, the seasoned advertiser, made the clarification following media reports that he donated the watch to Bruce.
“I actually donated the watch to Ben Murray Bruce’s Foundation which helps children who have been raped from an early age.
“When I heard about this, I was moved to tears. I also was moved by Ben’s lack of ostentation as his own watch cost $108 yet tells the time adequately well”.
“As one of the key messages in Ben’s book is ‘by example shalt thou lead’ I wanted to do something to encourage other people to follow suit”.
“Don’t get me wrong. I am very grateful to Mike Adenuga for giving me the watch and I am proud of my role in helping Glo become a Nigerian brand that Nigerians can feel proud of but my need of that watch is less than the need of the girls that Ben’s Foundation helps. I would therefore request that you cover the full story to clarify both my motivations and the end beneficiary from this act”.
“Nigeria is a country that has many challenges but if those who love it are willing to help it change, then, it will achieve its full potentials.”
Ben Bruce Foundationhelps to finance less-privileged children in the society. The foundation also empowers their parents while rehabilitating rape survivors.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-donated-my/

1 Like

Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by Liberty101: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's cool
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by Heshei: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Seriously ... just on top 2019.
Action plan : Deliberately be in the news and allow the law of autosuggestion do the rest.

Always give your target a reason to talk about you ... You will never mind cos you are the master of killing and amplifying stories ...

Lesson : Publicity is publicity , whether Good or Bad.
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by Raphael81(m): 1:18am On Feb 25, 2016
watch of 30k will it show u the time u will die ha
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice Gesture. We need more of the likes of Senator BMB in Nigeria to at least restore to some degree our battered image overseas.

I was highly embarrassed last year at Tyrol, Austria where a CEO of a multi national firm there asked me if we had Internet in Nigeria. Imagine!
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by ORACLE1975(m): 3:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Who send u
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by reyscrub(m): 5:49am On Feb 25, 2016
I can't understand why some people are dying in IDP and some idiot are gifting around starch of money.

God plis visit them with judgement
Re: Why I Donated My $30,000 Watch To Ben Bruce Foundation — Moszynski by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2016
reyscrub:
I can't understand why some people are dying in IDP and some idiot are gifting around starch of money.

God plis visit them with judgement

I doubt u read the post. If u did, u have a problem with comprehension.

Even if they are gifting stacks of money, na them send them go IDP... their brothers (northern cabal) carry them go there all in the name of power.

U are in need of common sense, at least the money was donated to a foundation that helps raped children. Who u help?

(1) (Reply)

Infantino Voted New FIFA Boss / Osinbajo and Buhari faceoff over 5,000 naira stipends payable to the unemployed. / The Sons Of Futa Jalon (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.