Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (57586 Views)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by lawrencemleopo: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2015
congrats
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Shaw007(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Eku ewu Omo oo. Olorun a wooo ooo
eshey, tenk yu veri mush.... Oluwa ashey tiyin nor very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Lastdon02(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
badoo of life
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Lakayanah: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
This new trend is it civilization? People not bothering to get married before making babies or is it a sign of the world coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by roufy235(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2015
Congrats baddo
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:
Awww congrats baddo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Raiders: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2015
alobam1:
Olamide fall my hand for this jare..Why he born that boy for naija?He suppose born am for yankee naa..na Fk be that jare..
poor man mentality. How many of those guys born in yankee are better than Olamide that was born in Nigeria. I am happy that he even born his kid in Nigeria unlike the other so called celebrities that ran to Yankee to have kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Farouksenior: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2015
alobam1:
Olamide fall my hand for this jare..Why he born that boy for naija?He suppose born am for yankee naa..na Fk be that jare..

Na lie joor
Boy had to b born in naija
Wer d streets wil recognize him.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Lawalemi(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2015
Story for the gods producing results
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

I really wish that women would step up and stop allowing themselves to be used by men.

If he wants a baby, he should pay your dowry first.

What if the women also love the babymama arrangement. lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by tilman(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..
I really wish that women would step up and stop allowing themselves to be used by men.
new generation tinx
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

The world cannot be the way you want it. How about the ones that had their dowry paid but still receive regular beatings by the dowry payer?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2015
An ugly trend that seals the fate of the woman as a baby making factory for some men with little money shouldn't be encouraged yet here we are celebrating it.

Woe betides any of my sisters that wants to end up as a baby mama. angry

4 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2015
But why our celebs like skin 2 skin like this?

Be like say dem no dey even try to pullout

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by idupaul: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

Please shut up .. Marriage is getting extinct if u don't know
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2015
congrats badoo. me self dey find baby mama. marriage is overated grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by emmymdk: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Badoo!!!!!
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by notoriousbabe: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Na photoshop jo. Badoooo no get preek to do am grin
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Davidson267(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
alobam1:
am nt sure u have taken ur drugs this morning sad sad
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by alobam1: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Raiders:
poor man mentality. How many of those guys born in yankee are better than Olamide that was born in Nigeria. I am happy that he even born his kid in Nigeria unlike the other so called celebrities that ran to Yankee to have kids.
.. This isnt poor Man mentality bro..This is about giving your child the best if you can afford it..The boy would automatically have dual citizenship..Naija and Yankee pali..Is there anything bad in that?Noo..I wish and pray to have my Kids abroad..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
guys beware of girls o. girls are now keeping unwanted pregnancy to make a guy marry them. never you agree to remove that condomm guys.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2015
thunder wey go fire any guy wey wan use my sister do babymama still dey do press up.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by majamajic(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

its a kinda short cut,
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Babymama tinz..

If you get a good offer, am sure you will also submit yourself na...

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
An ugly trend that seals the fate of the woman as a baby making factory for some men with little money shouldn't be encouraged yet here we are celebrating it.

Woe betides any of my sisters that wants to end up as a baby mama. angry
Easy bros! ...your sister can do anything she wants with her body; you got no say in it!

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
People no longer respect God

smh

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2015
bruno419:
Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, the longtime girlfriend of YBNL Boss, Olamide gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday Friday, January 30, 2015 at St Ives Hospital, Ikeja.

Olamide took to his Instagram to share the good news. He posted the picture of the cute baby with the caption:
"Mercy said no, never gonna let you go .Never gonna let you walk away,
You don't have to be afraid , mercy said no �� . Got you boy✌️ New signee #YBNL "Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji""
Congrats Baddo and Aisha

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/olamide-and-girlfriend-aisha-welcome.html?m=1
maximiliano? this ppl sef
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Ifeogunleye1(f): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Congratulations to you Badooo
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Easy bros! ...your sister can do anything she wants with her body; you got no say in it!
Well in my house you can do whatever you want and also be ready to face the consequences .
All I'm saying is that any man that is bold enough to fucck a woman without any protection should also be ready to go about it through the sanctioned way since he's already aware of the implications.Simple.
is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Sarimah(f): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2015
congratz to them...
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Spydamannn(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Mubbyleey:
CoNgratuLationS To hiM, I hopE tHe bOy wOnT bE lIke hiS fAtheR.
what's wrong with the father
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Goddex: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Looks like it's Linda Ikeji's story that saved that boy's life.

Obviously, Olamide wanted to terminate that thing but before he could say jack it was already in the public domain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.