Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (57571 Views)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Shaakasi(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked

Why naa angry angry
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shaakasi:

Why naa angry angry

Your dp. I almost fainted at the sight of ya ukwu tongue
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
ednut1:
congrats badoo. me self dey find baby mama. marriage is overated grin
chai,you wont get one..Marriage is the best Babymama is trash,cos he may end up not getting married to you

anyways,congrats olamide you are still our man
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

*kicks her into the lagoon*
Ode,who deserves to be kicked into the lagoon,Me or You?Kiss my feet stupid ass.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Ode,who deserves to be kicked into the lagoon,Me or You?Kiss my feet stupid ass.
*Pee on her face,while she struggles to keep afloat in the lagoon* *laughing out scornfully*
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
hopefully he could marry her. most of these baby mama things , is a way avoiding running up and down trying to get pregnant after swearing in sad... moments, some couple will have 2 enjoy marriage, the wife will start having sleepless nights, looking miserable because pikin no quick enter.. and when the wife is unhappy , it gradually affects the doting husband , who tries to look brave and confident... aint easy o...
although this method works for some pple and they get married eventually, while for some it doesnt..its all about understanding btwn the couples, sha... people should stop judging babymamas and dadas grin..its their life...their choice. ce fini
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

*Pee on her face,while she struggles to keep afloat in the lagoon* *laughing out scornfully*
Thinking about it now,exchanging words with you is not necessary coz it is so obvious you are an NFA and you have nothing worthwhile doing...Here is a piece of advice,go to the market and help people convey their luggage from one point to another,that should keep you busy and get you stipends#get busy
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Thinking about it now,exchanging words with you is not necessary coz it is so obvious you are an NFA and you have nothing worthwhile doing...Here is a piece of advice,go to the market and help people convey their luggage from one point to another,that should keep you busy and get you stipends#get busy
(Continuous pee on her face,while she keep struggling to stay afloat)...what a sight? (Laughing)
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by BarakOkenny(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Mubbyleey:
CoNgratuLationS To hiM, I hopE tHe bOy wOnT bE lIke hiS fAtheR.
Oga, why you dey curse the little child nah? How else can shall we call the child blessed, if he doesn't grow up to be a replica of his father?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Mubbyleey(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2015
BarakOkenny:
Oga, why you dey curse the little child nah? How else can shall we call the child blessed, if he doesn't grow up to be a replica of his father?
yOu DoN't GeT mY poInT duDe, i TinK it'S bEyoNd yOu To uNdErStaNd.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Tupundu(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Mubbyleey:
CoNgratuLationS To hiM, I hopE tHe bOy wOnT bE lIke hiS fAtheR.
Ok na u e go b like then,yeye person
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Emodeee: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
some galz wish they cn be aisha but they r pretending here.
Who among u ladies, galz doesn't wish to av baby 4 baddoo out of wedlock?
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Emodeee: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Amelian:

is it dat u bleached ya skin or u were born abroad?@ur dp
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by VoteWisely: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by Allansmith: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congrats bro....God bless and keep him.
Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by lordrhaw(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2015
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!

you and i know that women carry pregnancies for 9 months right?.... calculate the months its about 11 months now.... Linda posted the news around march 2014 which means it was fake rumor but God made it so probably 2months after. so my friend don't be a learner grin
silverdam:
But why did Olamide called Linda Ikeji "Olosi" when she reported the news last year? Shame on him for denying the news in the first place.

Being a father is a good thing anyway but I just loathe people having child out of wedlock, its so irresponsible...

My Babymama
My Babadaddy

SMH!!!

you and i know that women carry pregnancies for 9 months right?.... calculate the months its about 11 months now.... Linda posted the news around march 2014 which means it was fake rumor but God made it so probably 2months after. so my friend don't be a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.