Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? (23849 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / The Broom Or The Umbrella - Which Is More Resourceful? / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by nuelzy: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
just wondering

domestically
economically
socially
"climatically"
industrially
educationally
medically...etc

....broom or umbrella,which is more related,needed and a must have to us than the other??

VOTE WISELY

9 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom ofcus!!!!!

You don't need 'umbrera' everytime but you can't live a day with using a broom

both the rich and the poor need broom to sweep out dirt (PDP/Corruption)

and remember before the white man brought umbrera our father's have been using broom

should we talk about the source of broom? The palm tree

The palm tree is believed to be the most economical plant in the world!! in terms of various things that is produced from it -like my lovely palm wine, red oil etc

And finally broom represents UNITY!!!!!!

Nigerians are united in this course of Change

come feBUHARI14 you will see what exactly I've been trying to explain!!

So tell me bout umbrera grin

336 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by pupsyd: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us vacuum cleaners to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by 9jatriot(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom is a symbol of cleaning.

If you do not clean your environment, it becomes dirty and you become prone to diseases, pest, rodents and seen to generally unclean. Don't forget the saying that cleanliness is nest to godliness.

Umbrella on the other hand is needed only when it rains, but if you have a car, you wont need it. I think I have gone through a whole year without using an umbrella, I can not say same for broom!!!

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by alizenbohr: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
9jatriot:
Broom is a symbol of cleaning.

If you do not clean your environment, it becomes dirty and you become prone to diseases, pest, rodents and seen to generally unclean. Don't forget the saying that cleanliness is nest to godliness.

Umbrella on the other hand is needed only when it rains, but if you have a car, you wont need it. I think I have gone through a whole year without using an umbrella, I can not say same for broom!!!

Believe me when I say that I have not seen a broom since I relocated here, but people use umbrellas when it rains.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by 9jatriot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
alizenbohr:

Believe me when I say that I have not seen a broom since I relocated here, but people use umbrellas when it rains.

Brush maybe then?

Its a broom equivalent.

20 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
The most advanced countries in the world dont have brooms but they all have umbrellas

A British or German kid does not know what a broom is because they use vacuum cleaner instead.

That we still rely on brooms shows that we are still backward and need some catching up to do with advanced countries

BROOM represent BACKWARDNESS just like BUHARI

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by olaboy001(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
pupsyd:
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us MOB to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!
Mob to sweep dirt?

18 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
pupsyd:
Broom? 4k broom! broom is now useless...now we us MOB to clean the floor. but UMBRELLA is forever useful...u use it either in the rain or in the sun. infact, it is useful for the both season!......in conclusion, APC is as useless as BROOM! while PDP is as important as UMBRELLA!!!!

Kid - Do you use mob in cleaning your car park?

A broom is found mostly in every home because it is indispensable in environmental cleaning but an umbrella can always be substituted with a raincoat, which is Y GMB is smiling in the pic below. grin

56 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by pupsyd: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Kid - Do you use mob in cleaning your car park?

A broom is found mostly in every home because it is indispensable in environmental cleaning but an umbrella can always be substituted with a raincoat, which is Y GMB is smiling in the pic below. grin
...ODENSON! are they still using broom in developed countries like Germany? USA? Switzerland? and so on?.....MUMU!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by 9jatriot(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
pupsyd:
...ODENSON! are they still using broom in developed countries like Germany? USA? Switzerland? and so on?.....MUMU!

You mean they don't clean their houses? What ever they use in cleaning their houses in what ever country is the equivalent of broom, whether it is electronic or manual.

51 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by korel9: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chicken undecided

2 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by dharyour93(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'LL GO FOR BROOM.

16 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
None. I prefer CHICKEN

11 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by stevolinkon40: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
You for ask apc supporters in lag yesterday wen d rain started

22 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by alotofgrace(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
They're currently deceptive ...

If they flog u with any......

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by publicenemy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
stvpid thread on front page.....am sure it was opened by one of the moderators and quickly moved to front page.

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by saintvc(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Apga fowl is the best

6 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by kingstylo01(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Umbrella is more important, for protection against bad weather, gathering people together under one platform, making possible for us to walk through this road together, whatever weather, cold or warm moving through the rain without being soaked, walking under the sun without being burnt, making life easier!
FRESH AIR WALAHI!!

Chai bwuhahahahahahahari, grin grin
GEJ TILL 2019!! grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by OBALOLA76: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
pupsyd:
without broom I can sweet my room,and umbrella. Am coming bck
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
hmm
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by seunzyy: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom of course

3 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
So I guess our next president will be based on ones preference for either a broom or an umbrella.

My goodness!

6 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by johnwizey: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na broom nw. U ft use umblerra sweep ur room

1 Like

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Sanchez01: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=14pt]I believe the broom is more important. Almost everyone own one and of course, the purpose, we all know and is used DAILY. Unlike the umbrella which is used seasonally. The rainy season is the most important moment when the umbrella plays its role.

In our own case, the umbrella has failed to serve as a cover during the rainy days; our crucial moments and it's now begging to shield us for 4 more years under a Kung-Lao. I'll romance the broom over the umbrella.

#iHaveDecieded
[/size]

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by clubone0502: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Different items...the applications

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by yurme(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
_Apga chicken biko

6 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Lousymouth(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wen it rained during d APC campaign in Lagos dey had to use Umbrella.... Before PDP mk use any venue it has to be swept...

7 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by hatux: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom
Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by saintvc(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Broom is #50, ...umbrella is #400

5 Likes

Re: Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? by Ifetex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.